Don't click the spoilers if you don't want to know who won yet. You have been warned.
+ Show Spoiler +
- Congratulations on your win. Comments on that?
▲ First of all, it feels good to defeat MarineKingPrime.WE, the Terran that I acknowledge as one of the best Terran players. This all feels unreal as this is my first finals win in my life.
- There were expectations of 4-0 if everything went according to your plans, and it happened. Did you expect that would become a reality?
▲ I didn't think I would win 4-0 even if everything went as I planned. It all went much better than I thought. I think that I was very lucky to achieve a 4-0 win.
- In a pre-game interview, you said you would show how fast Marines can be?
▲ I found out that MarineKingPrime.WE likes to use Marine+Marauder combo to deal with the Siege Tanks. So, I thought I could probably use Marines only to deal with that combo, and it seemed to have worked.
- If you were to assign a concept for the strategies in each matches you played, what would they be?
▲ I prepared specifically only for the first match. Second match and onward, I played as I went. It looks like the luck continued to be with me since the first match.
- Both Code S and Code A finals were won by a Terran. What do you think about that?
▲ I heard that next season, there'll be new maps. I believe the current situation will change when maps change. I do not personally believe that Terran is much stronger than other races.
- The fact today's victory is the very first victory in the line of regular seasons, should make you happy. It appears other players will challenge you, which one do you think is most threatening?
▲ As I have mentioned in other interviews, IMNesTea is the most daunting player to face. I hope to see him somewhere near the finals in the next season.
- Did any specific player gave you the most help during your practice sessions?
▲ I wrote that list on my cell phone, since so many have helped me! (laugh). TSL.Clide, ST.Sound, ZeNeXBleach, SlayerSCchapSeungEu, IMGanZi, Kim Hyung-Jin, Yun Hyung-Seo, TSL.aLive, ST.Bomber, ST.Virus -- they all have helped me to win today.
- There's a team league before the start of Season 2. IM didn't have a good record in the invitational before. Do you plan to participate in the team league?
▲ Of course. There is no GSL matches scheduled during that time, so I will proactively participate. There's two finals winners in our team now, and thus, should achieve a good winning record this time.
- How much of your real skills do you think you have shown?
▲ I think I am well suited for a big stage like this. I believe I have shown 100% of my skills without tensing up.
- You seemed to have read what the opponent is doing. Any secrets?
▲ I did not predict ahead of time of every builds that MarineKingPrime.WE could have done. In the 2nd match, I thought he would do a proxy Banshee rush, but by finding that he had built a Command Center, it allowed me to win without much problem.
- Last comments?
▲ I want to say thanks to Lee Jae-Kyun coach for sending me encouraging texts and for calling me to do well whenever I had a match. He has a match tomorrow with Woongjin, and I wish for his team to win. I want to say thanks to all the fans and team members, and I will work hard to be much better next season.