• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:31
CEST 17:31
KST 00:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9348 users

One-Line Confessions - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 207 208 209 Next
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
June 13 2009 09:29 GMT
#41
On June 13 2009 18:24 Fen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2009 17:01 Clasic wrote:
I drink more water in one day than most people will drink in a week. I am, in fact, addicted to h2o.


Curiously how much water do you drink a day?

Confession 1
+ Show Spoiler +
When we were noob, my cousin and I used to host 3 player FFA games and pretend we didnt know each other. Of course when the game started, we allied together and stomped the third person.


Confession 2
+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes we still lost



Lol. I drink about 50 cups of water a day and my piss is always clear.

Hmm every time I post here I'm going to post a confession.

I've dropped a snickers bar outside of a CVS pharm at 7 in the morning and still ate it.

( Thats not bad at all, fuck if its not dirty you can fucking eat it.. a lot of kids would kill for that food )

No no no no its not mine!
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
June 13 2009 09:33 GMT
#42
I'd marry Bunkie in a heart beat.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Fen
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Australia1848 Posts
June 13 2009 09:34 GMT
#43
On June 13 2009 18:29 Clasic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2009 18:24 Fen wrote:
On June 13 2009 17:01 Clasic wrote:
I drink more water in one day than most people will drink in a week. I am, in fact, addicted to h2o.


Curiously how much water do you drink a day?

Confession 1
+ Show Spoiler +
When we were noob, my cousin and I used to host 3 player FFA games and pretend we didnt know each other. Of course when the game started, we allied together and stomped the third person.


Confession 2
+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes we still lost



Lol. I drink about 50 cups of water a day and my piss is always clear.


Next time you go to a doctor, ask him about diabetes insipidus
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
June 13 2009 09:36 GMT
#44
i've broken 6 mice, 5 keyboards, 3 pairs of headphones, and a mousepad, all from raging after starcraft losing streaks
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
June 13 2009 09:37 GMT
#45
Regular milk is better.
+ Show Spoiler +
OHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Translator
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
June 13 2009 09:39 GMT
#46
When I was 6 or 7 I tried to jump over one of those fences preventing my kid brother from going up the stairs. I tripped over it and broke my arm. I told my mother I'd slipped. Never told her the truth.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
June 13 2009 09:40 GMT
#47
On June 13 2009 18:36 Day[9] wrote:
i've broken 6 mice, 5 keyboards, 3 pairs of headphones, and a mousepad, all from raging after starcraft losing streaks

O.o
Jaedong
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-13 09:50:13
June 13 2009 09:44 GMT
#48
On June 13 2009 18:40 Avidkeystamper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2009 18:36 Day[9] wrote:
i've broken 6 mice, 5 keyboards, 3 pairs of headphones, and a mousepad, all from raging after starcraft losing streaks

O.o

Lol

Confession :

I don't like coke, or any drink that isnt 98% water

I don't like piss either.

Edit :

On June 13 2009 18:34 Fen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2009 18:29 Clasic wrote:
On June 13 2009 18:24 Fen wrote:
On June 13 2009 17:01 Clasic wrote:
I drink more water in one day than most people will drink in a week. I am, in fact, addicted to h2o.


Curiously how much water do you drink a day?

Confession 1
+ Show Spoiler +
When we were noob, my cousin and I used to host 3 player FFA games and pretend we didnt know each other. Of course when the game started, we allied together and stomped the third person.


Confession 2
+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes we still lost



Lol. I drink about 50 cups of water a day and my piss is always clear.


Next time you go to a doctor, ask him about diabetes insipidus


Don't go to doctor much.. and I think I'm healthy lol.

* looks up diabetes insipidus *

Another edit : Looked it up & I don't have extreme thirst. I'm different from most people lol, I think fresh water, no ice, actually has a taste to it. Well not really a taste but I feel " refreshed "
No no no no its not mine!
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
June 13 2009 09:57 GMT
#49
i made a hole in the wall when my friend wouldnt let me play pokemon on his gameboy
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
June 13 2009 10:01 GMT
#50
On June 13 2009 18:57 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
i made a hole in the wall when my friend wouldnt let me play pokemon on his gameboy

Rofl damn thats deep.

I have never stood up for more than 24- hours.

T.T I'm a pussy
No no no no its not mine!
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2606 Posts
June 13 2009 10:06 GMT
#51
I secretly despise dota (especially v6.60).... and every single bit of it.... I only play dota due to peer pressure and hanging out with other guys
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
Etherone
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1898 Posts
June 13 2009 10:07 GMT
#52
first time i got into a fight, i beat the crap out of the other kid, then when i got home i ran to my room and cried at what i had done... for hours.
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
June 13 2009 10:11 GMT
#53
I hate world of warcraft. I have never played a single Warcraft 3 game. The only two pure BJs I've gotten so far were both out in the wild. :D
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
June 13 2009 10:11 GMT
#54
I once set fire to a rubbish bin and it melted.
aka myheronoob
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
June 13 2009 10:14 GMT
#55
On June 13 2009 19:11 MyHeroNoob wrote:
I once set fire to a rubbish bin and it melted.

Oh lord... that just reminded me of the most cruel thing I've ever done. And I am NOT confessing it... it's THAT horrible.
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
June 13 2009 10:30 GMT
#56
I feel like playing some UMS.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
frankbg
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada335 Posts
June 13 2009 10:32 GMT
#57
As a kid, I threw a live animal into a fire
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
June 13 2009 10:41 GMT
#58
On June 13 2009 19:32 frankbg wrote:
As a kid, I threw a live animal into a fire

did it die?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 13 2009 10:45 GMT
#59
it was probably a phoenix anyway
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Storchen
Profile Joined September 2006
Sweden4385 Posts
June 13 2009 10:46 GMT
#60
As a kid me and a friend demolished an old trailer completely. It was in the local magazine and all (I live in a very small community).
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 207 208 209 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5258
Bisu 2494
Soulkey 1590
Jaedong 689
EffOrt 534
Mini 496
Horang2 422
Larva 308
actioN 271
ggaemo 243
[ Show more ]
ZerO 238
Yoon 139
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 92
sorry 85
hero 74
Sharp 72
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 58
Barracks 55
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 22
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 15
NaDa 13
Sacsri 12
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5555
qojqva2595
Dendi1250
420jenkins229
League of Legends
Reynor7
Counter-Strike
fl0m2724
Fnx 720
x6flipin523
edward2
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi944
hiko939
B2W.Neo474
crisheroes295
DeMusliM251
XBOCT237
Liquid`VortiX201
Livibee193
QueenE94
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 75
• mYiSmile137
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV652
League of Legends
• Nemesis3272
• TFBlade546
• Noizen93
Other Games
• Shiphtur381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 29m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.