• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War275.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

One-Line Confessions - Page 207

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 Next
wizard944
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
194 Posts
January 25 2011 21:53 GMT
#4121
On January 25 2011 05:27 beg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2011 05:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On January 25 2011 05:03 Deadlyfish wrote:
I hate people who just dismiss religion like it's a bunch of bullshit, and then go on to tell me how it really is (molecules, big bang etc). Mostly because they act like the got proof or something, when in reality, all we can do is guess.



I hate when people think that religious explanations are on par with scientific ones.

It really, really pisses me off when people say those things.

i hate it when people hate each other for reasons like this... dude, you literally have no clue how much you got me raging inside... please stop that immature shit...

both spirituality and science theoretically have the potential to contribute to mandkind... but the hate, greed, insecurity and jealousy inside of people destroys it all... neither science nor religion did really contribute for good -.-

My confession: I have significantly less respect for people who are religious. I mean, some of my friends are still religious, but even if they've never done anything bad to me, I still am somewhat distant from them because I can't wrap my head around the idea that someone can legitimately believe in God
Kassar DeTemplari
Xtal
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Haiti385 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-26 00:46:55
January 25 2011 23:10 GMT
#4122
I got a few confessions.

1. After not eating for four days, last night i ate some pizza with a friend his treat. I got home and felt so weak for eating. So I made myself puke it up.

2. My first real girlfriend broke up with me two weeks ago and all I've been doing since is trying to get back with her, even though she isnt that hot, isnt that bright, and has a kid. When not doing that I'm sleeping 14 hours a day hoping she contacts me.

3. Last night my mother accused me of being on drugs, I am. Though I denied it.

4. I'm thinking about getting into selling drugs because I can't seem to get a real job.
Have you ever heard the story, about the Zergling and the Probe? The Probe didn't make it across the creep.
Vestige
Profile Joined November 2009
United States303 Posts
January 26 2011 03:55 GMT
#4123
i feel like everyone around me is fake, so in turn, im fake. I need a fresh start somewhere.
"You'd wish it were hell"
MedivacRush
Profile Joined September 2010
United States15 Posts
January 26 2011 05:38 GMT
#4124
i don't have aids, even though when people ask me in ladder matches i say yes
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
January 26 2011 05:47 GMT
#4125
I've been messing up.

I did a lot of schoolwork this past weekend. But every night I went to bed late, 2-4am. I don't even think the schoolwork I did was really worth it. I didn't do it efficiently.

I stopped wanting to hang out with some of my friends.
And then I go to school, do some legitimate work, and then when my study buddies all leave, I waste time. I don't know if I'm unmotivated or scared.
I skipped classes today and yesterday too.

I'm afraid I'll fall back into a state of laziness. I just want someone to talk to but I'm afraid of talking to my friends.
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
January 26 2011 09:08 GMT
#4126
I have an incredibly addictive personality, so I refuse to do any drugs with my friends. (sadly, thats where the girls are at too)
I play starcraft 2 whenever I feel crappy, or am driving myself crazy thinking about stuff that matters.
I am proud of my starcraft 2 achievements, I began in bronze with zero RTS experience and am now top diamond pushing masters.
Oldwolf
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia6 Posts
January 26 2011 11:39 GMT
#4127
On January 24 2011 10:59 chuigo wrote:
i lost all my friends as soon as i left high school 3 months ago. I see one of my friends once a week, sometimes less, and talk to 2/3 girls via facebook/msn. I've also secretly wanted to fuck a girl i know since i met her in my first year of highschool, i struggle to find her sexually attractive and she isn't intelligent. I dont understand why i want to fuck this girl so much.


(australia = grade 1 to 7 - primary school, grade 8 to 12 - high school)




where abouts in Aust. you from?

would be good to know someone around here.




Confession:
.+ Show Spoiler +

I'm confused about this girl that used to be my best friend. We went onto a mission trip together. A holiday afterwards with a group of friends. We started getting intimate when others weren't around and shopping together etc. After the holiday returning home, she acts as if I'm non-existent and hangs around her friends. This was also 2-3 months after high school finished
BOOH!
Excellent
Profile Joined November 2010
United States124 Posts
January 26 2011 11:57 GMT
#4128
On January 24 2011 09:55 Lorken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2011 23:15 Sawyer wrote:
Every time I tend to check what time it is.. the majority of the time the clock says: 9:11am or 9:11pm.
This has been going on for the past 6-7 years. O_O

Holy shit dude. This same thing happens to me as well, but it hasn't happened in a few days so I forgot about it. It feels like it happens more than other times, but I'm sure it's probably the same as any other one, you just remember it. I usually go :D whenever I check the time and see it's 4.20 ever since I started getting high.


This has been happening to me as well, ever since I was about 7. This also right around 2001, so I felt guilty about looking at the clock at that time so much.
LoL - TeSPAExcellent | SC2 - MGExcellent
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
January 26 2011 11:59 GMT
#4129
I take Starcraft 2 too seriously and insult other when I lose for my own mistakes even though some deserve an insult for all-in'ing every game -___-.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-26 19:11:54
January 26 2011 19:10 GMT
#4130
I hate being lonely, even around other people who are supposed to be my "friends".

I cannot get my ex girlfriend out of my head, and I dream about her and me having conversations ever so often. I wake up and feel sad and depressed, but moreover the feeling of melancholy and longing takes a hold of me, until I'm able to shake it off later on the day.

The thought of wandering aimlessly through life without a companion, without that special feeling again in my life, FUCKING SCARES ME, till the point where I'm barely able to function.

I hate being mediocre, and I loathe being single, surrounded by happy couples and romance and love, I feel on the verge of tears, strangulated, unable to breathe..

I scream silently inside, no words come out of my mouth, but inside a war is happening.

I hate the way I feel pity about myself, because I know I have a good life considering what I have, I'm just too much a fucking emo to do anything about it, because I honestly don't know where to start and where to finish. I go on day to day, hoping for some miracle I know never will happen, aslong as I keep holding myself back with negative thoughts and negative energy about love, about friendship and about being alone.

and lastly I hate the way I always seem to think that somehow everbody else is always better off than me, in virtually every retard. I think the grass is greener on the other side, when in reality I know, it often isn't.

FML.
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
tHornstein
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom201 Posts
January 26 2011 19:15 GMT
#4131
On January 27 2011 04:10 MasterFischer wrote:
I hate being lonely, even around other people who are supposed to be my "friends".

I cannot get my ex girlfriend out of my head, and I dream about her and me having conversations ever so often. I wake up and feel sad and depressed, but moreover the feeling of melancholy and longing takes a hold of me, until I'm able to shake it off later on the day.

The thought of wandering aimlessly through life without a companion, without that special feeling again in my life, FUCKING SCARES ME, till the point where I'm barely able to function.

I hate being mediocre, and I loathe being single, surrounded by happy couples and romance and love, I feel on the verge of tears, strangulated, unable to breathe..

I scream silently inside, no words come out of my mouth, but inside a war is happening.

I hate the way I feel pity about myself, because I know I have a good life considering what I have, I'm just too much a fucking emo to do anything about it, because I honestly don't know where to start and where to finish. I go on day to day, hoping for some miracle I know never will happen, aslong as I keep holding myself back with negative thoughts and negative energy about love, about friendship and about being alone.

and lastly I hate the way I always seem to think that somehow everbody else is always better off than me, in virtually every retard. I think the grass is greener on the other side, when in reality I know, it often isn't.

FML.


Halfway through I honestly thought you'd pasted a linken park song in your post
ChrisXIV
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Austria3553 Posts
January 26 2011 21:41 GMT
#4132
I confessed to the girl I like. The look she gave me was some sort of wtf/tears-in-her-eyes-hybrid. That was ~one month ago - everything is back to "normal" with her now, but I'm still thinking about just how much I FUCKED UP. fml
"Just stay on 1 base, make a lot of shit, keep attacking. It doesn't work? Keep attacking." -Chill
Shaka_Kon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada112 Posts
January 27 2011 00:21 GMT
#4133
+ Show Spoiler +
I think I"m a pervert..Just like Kon in Bleach....i tend to look at..u no what when they r not looking at me.......
say cheese!...... NOT
M155_G33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States470 Posts
January 27 2011 00:52 GMT
#4134
1) Never told anyone in my family my boyfriend is in the Army because my dad hates the military

2) Before my boyfriend left for his deployment, I lied to my dad to get out of going to a family thing to go hang out with my boyfriend. We ended up having sex on his couch while his mom was in the other room, literary 5 feet from us.

3) I was once in a class with only girls and I didn't want to feel out of place. I ended up reading comic books inside a twilight book. I feel so ashamed for even borrowing it


phew, I feel better ^_^
"It can't be a NE Lan without any problems!" ~ "Starcraft is like sex. After a rough round, sometimes you just need that cigarette."
contraSol
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States185 Posts
January 27 2011 01:47 GMT
#4135
On January 26 2011 20:57 Excellent wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2011 09:55 Lorken wrote:
On January 23 2011 23:15 Sawyer wrote:
Every time I tend to check what time it is.. the majority of the time the clock says: 9:11am or 9:11pm.
This has been going on for the past 6-7 years. O_O

Holy shit dude. This same thing happens to me as well, but it hasn't happened in a few days so I forgot about it. It feels like it happens more than other times, but I'm sure it's probably the same as any other one, you just remember it. I usually go :D whenever I check the time and see it's 4.20 ever since I started getting high.


This has been happening to me as well, ever since I was about 7. This also right around 2001, so I felt guilty about looking at the clock at that time so much.


It happens because the number has emotional meaning to you now. 9-11 is ingrained into your psyche, thus you remember more often when you look at the clock and it says 9:11, and not at all when you look at the clock and see 9:12. Since you've noticed this "pattern", it's compounded itself since every time you see 9:11 you further confirm your beliefs, while your mind subconsciously ignores contrary evidence.

As for a confession...
I've been noticing a lot of addictive tendencies in myself lately, and it's starting to scare me.
Ridiculisk
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia191 Posts
January 27 2011 04:00 GMT
#4136
This game scares teh shit outta me....http://www.amnesiagame.com/

TAhackdZ.379 - Sc2sea.com Article Writer
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
January 27 2011 04:02 GMT
#4137
I enjoy Lady Gaga's music
OverZero
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States271 Posts
January 27 2011 06:20 GMT
#4138
I started typing then realized it turned into about a 50 line confession lol Long story short: I'm in love with a girl that broke up with me a year ago and I'm fairly sure she either hates me or never wants to talk to me again and I have no idea why
PLAGUUUUUUU <My Stream: twitch.tv/paullolol > Check it out some time!!!
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
January 27 2011 06:22 GMT
#4139
On January 27 2011 15:20 OverZero wrote:
I started typing then realized it turned into about a 50 line confession lol Long story short: I'm in love with a girl that broke up with me a year ago and I'm fairly sure she either hates me or never wants to talk to me again and I have no idea why


Seems like there's nothing to lose by asking.
Stuck.
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
January 27 2011 06:25 GMT
#4140
why is this thread filled with girl problems... i just noticed this.
Confession:
I try to be green but I really couldn't care that much.
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 444
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23700
Calm 4140
Mini 208
Light 174
910 102
Mind 82
Zeus 80
Free 65
Trap 42
Aegong 28
[ Show more ]
Rock 25
ToSsGirL 23
soO 23
Sacsri 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9771
XaKoH 380
Counter-Strike
fl0m5997
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2327
Other Games
singsing1957
FrodaN835
Beastyqt596
B2W.Neo579
mouzStarbuck257
Livibee207
C9.Mang0143
RotterdaM127
KnowMe96
Trikslyr82
QueenE65
edward20
BRAT_OK 16
MindelVK6
Khaldor5
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2390
Other Games
• Shiphtur724
• imaqtpie473
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.