• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8788 users

One-Line Confessions - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 207 208 209 Next
hixhix
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
1158 Posts
June 13 2009 08:35 GMT
#21
When I was in grade 8, I had a dream in which I was fucking my chemistry teacher (she was hot).
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
June 13 2009 08:36 GMT
#22
I fantasize about committing suicide, but I know I'd never go through with it.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
June 13 2009 08:38 GMT
#23
I'm Korean.

I'm D.

I haven't eaten rice in more than three weeks.
Hello
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-13 08:40:43
June 13 2009 08:39 GMT
#24
So what if hes a gypsy let it go its a confessions thread.
No no no no its not mine!
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
June 13 2009 08:40 GMT
#25
Once I replied to a one-liner only thread.

And I posted 2 lines.
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-13 08:43:51
June 13 2009 08:43 GMT
#26
On June 13 2009 17:32 Pika Chu wrote:
I was up for a tennis match some time ago and i found a female partner to play with me. She was going 4-0 in the first set then i got pissed and started whining like a pussy that my leg hurts me and i can't play.

Edit: wow that nickname really gets you minus-human. Wtf is up with stealing, are you gipsy or what?


People like you make me sad about my own country you know.

At least I learned from my mistakes. I'm aware of the fact that it sounds pretty horrible, however you don't really know anything about me to pass judgment. W/e man. it's just a forum. And I'm a white Romanian citizen, like you are probably
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
June 13 2009 08:46 GMT
#27
Stop with the fucking fighting. If someone says something bad about your confession ( lol ) then don't reply and its settled.

Case closed.
No no no no its not mine!
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
June 13 2009 08:52 GMT
#28
ok, I don't wanna derail


keep the dirty stuff coming guys
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
June 13 2009 08:57 GMT
#29
please no critique so that we get a good confession thread


As a child I stole a\several (i forget) toys from a wealthy friend.

A video exists of me drunk and naked in a bathtub.

I have done drugs.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
June 13 2009 09:05 GMT
#30
I own a gun. I have shot people with said gun. Said gun is a paintball gun.
Moderator
BalliSLife
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
1339 Posts
June 13 2009 09:12 GMT
#31
I like turtles
Ya well, at least I don't fuck a fleshlight with a condom on and cry at the same time.
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
June 13 2009 09:14 GMT
#32
I haven't completed both Starcraft and SC:BW Campaigns.
I know where my towel is.
Etherone
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1898 Posts
June 13 2009 09:18 GMT
#33
i've robbed motorcycles for joy rides, with friends, we returned them with no gas.

I'm better at Sf4 and cod 4 than i am at SC:BW, ( and i am pretty bad at sf4)

I've refused to have sex with GF because i couldn't stand looking at her in bed she reminded me too much of my EX . T.T

p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
June 13 2009 09:20 GMT
#34
When I was like 11, I used to be part of a clan on B.net that did nothing but backstab fastest players.
Moderator
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
June 13 2009 09:21 GMT
#35
I masturbated today.
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
hubfub
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Australia352 Posts
June 13 2009 09:22 GMT
#36
As a child I stole pens from newsagencies and resold them at school for 1/3 the price as a business. It lasted 4 months and I made $230 before I got caught shoplifting.
hubfub
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Australia352 Posts
June 13 2009 09:22 GMT
#37
On June 13 2009 18:20 p4NDemik wrote:
When I was like 11, I used to be part of a clan on B.net that did nothing but backstab fastest players.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEAH
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
June 13 2009 09:24 GMT
#38
On June 13 2009 18:22 hubfub wrote:
As a child I stole pens from newsagencies and resold them at school for 1/3 the price as a business. It lasted 4 months and I made $230 before I got caught shoplifting.


Damn nice.

Mine :

Jacked off to porn pics for like 2 hours str8.. and I can't get finished.. pics suck lol
No no no no its not mine!
Fen
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Australia1848 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-13 09:25:55
June 13 2009 09:24 GMT
#39
On June 13 2009 17:01 Clasic wrote:
I drink more water in one day than most people will drink in a week. I am, in fact, addicted to h2o.


Curiously how much water do you drink a day?

Confession 1
+ Show Spoiler +
When we were noob, my cousin and I used to host 3 player FFA games and pretend we didnt know each other. Of course when the game started, we allied together and stomped the third person.


Confession 2
+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes we still lost

Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
June 13 2009 09:24 GMT
#40
I prefer japanese manga hentai before actual porn.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 207 208 209 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1403
WardiTV639
OGKoka 264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko407
OGKoka 264
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9095
Bisu 3418
FanTaSy 2987
Shuttle 2149
Jaedong 1704
EffOrt 1428
Horang2 664
actioN 584
BeSt 574
Larva 323
[ Show more ]
Mini 202
Leta 180
soO 166
Zeus 127
Dewaltoss 106
Mind 88
Barracks 81
Snow 72
Sea.KH 59
Stork 51
ToSsGirL 48
Mong 47
hero 37
Yoon 37
Killer 33
sorry 33
Bale 30
Sexy 27
JYJ 25
Free 24
Shinee 23
Aegong 19
scan(afreeca) 18
Shine 16
zelot 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 9
yabsab 9
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3995
qojqva1087
Dendi963
XaKoH 536
febbydoto16
Counter-Strike
x6flipin461
Other Games
singsing2654
olofmeister1015
Livibee767
B2W.Neo661
hiko640
crisheroes334
Pyrionflax232
XBOCT220
dupreeh78
QueenE14
Liquid`VortiX4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2097
• Nemesis694
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 9m
Replay Cast
10h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.