• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9971 users

Wet Dick - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
January 22 2009 20:04 GMT
#41
On January 23 2009 04:42 vGl-CoW wrote:
hahaha
imagine the horrified look on everyone's face when the venezuelan kid suddenly started taking a dump in the drinking fountain


LMAO
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
January 22 2009 20:06 GMT
#42
On January 23 2009 04:13 Too_MuchZerg wrote:


you have what, 20 inch dick?

renegade_zerg
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Korea (South)525 Posts
January 22 2009 20:07 GMT
#43
i really think hes mistaken the urinal as a toilet
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
January 22 2009 20:13 GMT
#44
On January 23 2009 05:04 ritebkatya wrote:
(quoting adam carolla)

Q: what do you do to prevent your dick from touching the water in the toilet?
A: throw it over your shoulder


+1
cw)minsean(ru
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
January 22 2009 20:14 GMT
#45
lol I think I understand what the OP means some toilets have those ridiculously high things where your shit almost touches your ass after shitting. I just flush right away after shitting and wipe standing up. When you have a semi boner it gets tricky, you can just put the end your dick on the toilet seat in that case. Yes I've had my share of fucked up toilets. :/
leMaj24
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States262 Posts
January 22 2009 20:14 GMT
#46
such a lie, unless the toilet was like extremely clogged and the water was flowing up to the top theres no way your dick is 10"-12" flaccid.
EsX_Raptor
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2802 Posts
January 22 2009 20:15 GMT
#47
On January 23 2009 05:14 Frits wrote:
lol I think I understand what the OP means some toilets have those ridiculously high things where your shit almost touches your ass after shitting. I just flush right away after shitting and wipe standing up. When you have a semi boner it gets tricky, you can just put the end your dick on the toilet seat in that case. Yes I've had my share of fucked up toilets. :/

Finally some man that doesn't shit in his mother's bathroom!
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
January 22 2009 20:16 GMT
#48
On January 23 2009 05:14 Frits wrote:
lol I think I understand what the OP means some toilets have those ridiculously high things where your shit almost touches your ass after shitting. I just flush right away after shitting and wipe standing up. When you have a semi boner it gets tricky, you can just put the end your dick on the toilet seat in that case. Yes I've had my share of fucked up toilets. :/


that is some fucked up shit
cw)minsean(ru
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
January 22 2009 20:17 GMT
#49
On January 23 2009 04:45 ahswtini wrote:
"My penis is so long if you flop it across the keyboard, it'll reach from A all the way to Z."

hope that isn't a qwerty keyboard.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
EsX_Raptor
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2802 Posts
January 22 2009 20:17 GMT
#50
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
January 22 2009 20:21 GMT
#51
1/5 will not read again
rkarhu
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Finland570 Posts
January 22 2009 20:40 GMT
#52
I love the title.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
January 22 2009 20:43 GMT
#53
This totally happens to me too, if I try to take a shit with a halfie. (With lots of different toilets, its not the toilet)
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
January 22 2009 20:44 GMT
#54
Yeah that title really grabs attention... I couldn't live without clicking it.

turns out, thread is full of win!
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
January 22 2009 20:44 GMT
#55
lol
know the feeling
closed the car door on it yesterday
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 22 2009 20:46 GMT
#56
It's also a hassle when I have to ride in the back of my friend's car. Get my dick all over the windshield and what notafsldnbbbbbbbff
Semagdnim
Profile Joined May 2008
United States126 Posts
January 22 2009 20:47 GMT
#57
I hate when my dick touches the bottom of the pool when I go swimming
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
January 22 2009 20:53 GMT
#58
the worst by far is tripping over your dick
i mean not only are you stepping on your own dick but then you fall on your face
shit is just un--comfortable. embarassing too, on both accounts.
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
January 22 2009 20:54 GMT
#59
Yeah I know what you mean, I generally tape mine down the side of my leg down to my knee. It just sucks when the bitches have to rip the tape off of there, but I'm so manly and have so much hot sex with random bitches I don't even feel it anymore. -_- jesus.

I hate fail blogs like this. =( They end up so entertaining because of the replies, but really, the OP is the worst thing ever. It's as if the creator of this blog didn't expect this reaction.

Now if you'd excuse me I have to go feed my giant penis.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-22 20:56:55
January 22 2009 20:55 GMT
#60
On January 23 2009 05:46 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
It's also a hassle when I have to ride in the back of my friend's car. Get my dick all over the windshield and what notafsldnbbbbbbbff

obv cancer replaced your dick.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE189
Nina 118
Nathanias 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14230
Artosis 516
White-Ra 259
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever458
NeuroSwarm137
League of Legends
Doublelift4222
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1024
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2169
Liquid`Hasu1333
Trikslyr73
Other Games
summit1g7303
Grubby3695
ArmadaUGS983
shahzam567
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0271
ZombieGrub47
Mew2King45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
Other Games
gamesdonequick52
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• musti20045 37
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1241
• Scarra1007
• Shiphtur256
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
Stellar Fest
14h 4m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.