• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9971 users

Wet Dick - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Mooga
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States575 Posts
January 22 2009 20:56 GMT
#61
I hate it when my dick's own gravitational field gets objects stuck on my dick. I have to shield my dick from loose nails every day.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
January 22 2009 20:57 GMT
#62
nah this is bullshit the worst is stepping on it, so painful.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
January 22 2009 20:57 GMT
#63
Pictures or it never happened.

+ Show Spoiler +
NO, not of your dick. OF THE TOILET!
♞
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
January 22 2009 21:01 GMT
#64
iNc I must say ur bein the biggest fagget right now ..ur my pal and I usually love ur posts.. but uve made a couple of attempts to start flaming war with OP and hes just laughing it off and not even starting shit... and u just keep postin random shit to start arguin about the size of his penis... obviously more than 75% of the people reading this are getting a laugh out of it..

Why the need to keep posting shit towards OP?
w/e
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 22 2009 21:08 GMT
#65
You're right infested.

I'm being a giant dick. Oops I did it again.
Braintricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
137 Posts
January 22 2009 21:14 GMT
#66
On January 23 2009 06:08 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
You're right infested.

I'm being a giant dick. Oops I did it again.


hahahaha
goddamn nerd rappers
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
January 22 2009 21:20 GMT
#67
On January 23 2009 04:06 EsX_Raptor wrote:
So I'm walking out of the cafeteria and felt like taking a dump. I go in, and just as I sit on the toilet seat my dick decides to dip into the water and I go "FUCK."

Honestly I swear there should be some sort of trick to help you avoid this crap, it doesn't happen with every toilet I sit on but with a good number of them it does and it pisses me off a lot.

I've tried throwing in some paper beforehand which kind of helps but when the time your shit's gotta come out happens it all just sits there on top of the paper and things get even worse.

Ever happened to you?


even if this did happen to you... can you really not figure out a way around it? just hold your dick or something. if you have to piss and shit just piss first then go shit...
UNFUCK YOURSELF
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
January 22 2009 21:20 GMT
#68
On January 23 2009 05:44 MYM.Testie wrote:
lol
know the feeling
closed the car door on it yesterday


Sort of the same idea as stomping on a water balloon huh?
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
January 22 2009 21:31 GMT
#69
On January 23 2009 06:20 Nitrogen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2009 04:06 EsX_Raptor wrote:
So I'm walking out of the cafeteria and felt like taking a dump. I go in, and just as I sit on the toilet seat my dick decides to dip into the water and I go "FUCK."

Honestly I swear there should be some sort of trick to help you avoid this crap, it doesn't happen with every toilet I sit on but with a good number of them it does and it pisses me off a lot.

I've tried throwing in some paper beforehand which kind of helps but when the time your shit's gotta come out happens it all just sits there on top of the paper and things get even worse.

Ever happened to you?


even if this did happen to you... can you really not figure out a way around it? just hold your dick or something. if you have to piss and shit just piss first then go shit...


Maybe his dick is much longer than his arms that's why this is impossible for him to do...
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
January 22 2009 21:39 GMT
#70
Just throw your dick up over your shoulder like a scarf before you sit down and you'll avoid this problem.
It felt like gravity.
MoeMoeKyun
Profile Joined January 2009
United States215 Posts
January 22 2009 21:47 GMT
#71
On January 23 2009 04:13 Too_MuchZerg wrote:
you have what, 20 inch dick?

I lol in ur general direction
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-22 21:52:56
January 22 2009 21:52 GMT
#72
you have a lot in common with this guy

[image loading]
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 22 2009 21:52 GMT
#73
1/5

Stop bragging about your dick.
✌
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
January 22 2009 21:59 GMT
#74
Hey guys, my penis is kinda big, just thought you all should know.
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
January 22 2009 22:00 GMT
#75
On January 23 2009 06:08 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
You're right infested.

I'm being a giant dick. Oops I did it again.


HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS ONE MADE ME LAUGH

xD!

+ Show Spoiler +
fuck u


^_^
w/e
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
January 22 2009 22:02 GMT
#76
What the shit?
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
January 22 2009 22:14 GMT
#77
hmm i wondered where Mynock had gone.
axion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Norway110 Posts
January 22 2009 22:20 GMT
#78
Hahaha.. maybe you should use a condom when you are taking a dump?
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
January 22 2009 22:42 GMT
#79
Try defecating while standing up.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-22 23:06:15
January 22 2009 23:01 GMT
#80
On January 23 2009 04:42 gg_hertzz wrote:
seriously, i hate it when i'm walking and i trip over my own penis.


lol

op obviously has Little Donny Disease
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/upright-citizens-brigade-ucb-little-donny/2831616909



On January 23 2009 06:52 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
you have a lot in common with this guy

[image loading]



Wow, lololol, why is he attempting to put a zip loc bag on there OMG??????@@@@@!!!
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE189
Nina 118
Nathanias 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14230
Artosis 516
White-Ra 259
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever458
NeuroSwarm137
League of Legends
Doublelift4222
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1024
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2169
Liquid`Hasu1333
Trikslyr73
Other Games
summit1g7303
Grubby3695
ArmadaUGS983
shahzam567
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0271
ZombieGrub47
Mew2King45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
Other Games
gamesdonequick52
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• musti20045 37
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1241
• Scarra1007
• Shiphtur256
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
Stellar Fest
14h 4m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.