• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9865 users

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth - Page 109

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 541 Next
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
DickMcFanny
Profile Blog Joined September 2015
Ireland1076 Posts
September 09 2016 18:21 GMT
#2161
I gotta say, I was bummed out a bit when I realised they changed Word of Glory for Ret Paladins.

I thought it was a kind of Holy Power based regrowth, medium cast time, small direct heal, stronger hot.

Apart from that, god do I love this expansion. I'm only 102, but the three areas I've visited are amazing. I like that mobs have low hp and high damage, relative to my health pool, and the artefact quest line for the Retardation Paladin was so fun.

By the way, will I fundamentally clip my wings if I level as Holy?
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 09 2016 18:23 GMT
#2162
On September 10 2016 03:12 Duvon wrote:
Healing yay! Is all I say.

I honestly would rather have a tank or healer for 110 content but damn Hunter is a good time fun time.
It's your boy Guzma!
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
September 09 2016 18:46 GMT
#2163
On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm

healing is pretty fun if you can get used to monitoring health bars. it's way more dynamic than DPS rotations, even when the healing is minimal since then you're trying to maximize DPS while you heal.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
September 09 2016 19:26 GMT
#2164
On September 10 2016 03:46 NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm

healing is pretty fun if you can get used to monitoring health bars. it's way more dynamic than DPS rotations, even when the healing is minimal since then you're trying to maximize DPS while you heal.

I did a lot of healing in previous expansions/other MMOs so I know what it's like. The biggest drawback of healing is that I get bored out of my fucking mind when doing dungeons or other 5 man content. Like falling asleep at keyboard bored. At least with DPS I can always try to push myself further on the meters, but as a healer there's not much you can do beyond keeping people topped up.

Plus that and the 16 ranks I've put into my dps artifact
Moderator
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
September 09 2016 20:05 GMT
#2165
On September 09 2016 22:34 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 22:25 Jerubaal wrote:
I'm getting a little depressed reading all the warlock forums. I haven't dinged yet, though, so I can't use my own experience to judge.

Are you enjoying it? No one can tell you how much fun you are or are not having.


I'm enjoying it so far and, truth be told, the emphasis on rotations is overblown. You're playing the fight, not the class. However, you can't deny that having a fair shake at good results isn't part of having fun. If you're putting in the effort for mediocre results, that's pretty disheartening.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
September 09 2016 20:44 GMT
#2166
just tell the tank to pull more if you get bored.
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
September 09 2016 21:01 GMT
#2167
On September 10 2016 04:26 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 03:46 NonY wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm

healing is pretty fun if you can get used to monitoring health bars. it's way more dynamic than DPS rotations, even when the healing is minimal since then you're trying to maximize DPS while you heal.

I did a lot of healing in previous expansions/other MMOs so I know what it's like. The biggest drawback of healing is that I get bored out of my fucking mind when doing dungeons or other 5 man content. Like falling asleep at keyboard bored. At least with DPS I can always try to push myself further on the meters, but as a healer there's not much you can do beyond keeping people topped up.

Plus that and the 16 ranks I've put into my dps artifact


Try disc, not only do you've to know the fights so you can react in advance, 5man is just dpsing, althought the rotation is basically spamming one button, smite, or spamming SM in mythics. Still better than other healers.

Raids and progression is different but even then there's been only few healing specs that are enjoyable to me, disc is definitely one of those.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
September 09 2016 21:14 GMT
#2168
Did my first Mythic on Nels and aoe tanked everything. It wasnt so bad at all.
Skol
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-09 21:16:42
September 09 2016 21:15 GMT
#2169
On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm


13 points in MW artifact. Puggable stuff can be done with 0 artifact upgrades but is fine w/ 13.

13 ranks in an artifact is practically free, costs 6.5k for the entire 1-13 while the 20'th point costs 30k and the 25'th point cost 105k
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-09 21:25:37
September 09 2016 21:24 GMT
#2170
On September 10 2016 04:26 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 03:46 NonY wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm

healing is pretty fun if you can get used to monitoring health bars. it's way more dynamic than DPS rotations, even when the healing is minimal since then you're trying to maximize DPS while you heal.

I did a lot of healing in previous expansions/other MMOs so I know what it's like. The biggest drawback of healing is that I get bored out of my fucking mind when doing dungeons or other 5 man content. Like falling asleep at keyboard bored.


Same here, I am literally fighting to stay awake. Was dozing off a few times but doesnt even matter, when I wake up everyone is still fine.
Off-season = best season
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
September 09 2016 21:41 GMT
#2171
The biggest drawback of healing is that I get bored out of my fucking mind when doing dungeons or other 5 man content. Like falling asleep at keyboard bored.


You need to get some good DPS. We just cleared the entire maw of souls heroic in 11-12 minutes including pulling every trash mob from the entrance to the first boss simultaneously - healer is wide awake for the whole time
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 09 2016 21:44 GMT
#2172
On September 10 2016 06:24 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 04:26 Firebolt145 wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:46 NonY wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm

healing is pretty fun if you can get used to monitoring health bars. it's way more dynamic than DPS rotations, even when the healing is minimal since then you're trying to maximize DPS while you heal.

I did a lot of healing in previous expansions/other MMOs so I know what it's like. The biggest drawback of healing is that I get bored out of my fucking mind when doing dungeons or other 5 man content. Like falling asleep at keyboard bored.


Same here, I am literally fighting to stay awake. Was dozing off a few times but doesnt even matter, when I wake up everyone is still fine.

Just run with a MM Hunter and tell him to go for max dps. See if you can heal 56% of the instance at the same time.
It's your boy Guzma!
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
September 09 2016 22:18 GMT
#2173
On September 10 2016 06:01 DCRed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 04:26 Firebolt145 wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:46 NonY wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm

healing is pretty fun if you can get used to monitoring health bars. it's way more dynamic than DPS rotations, even when the healing is minimal since then you're trying to maximize DPS while you heal.

I did a lot of healing in previous expansions/other MMOs so I know what it's like. The biggest drawback of healing is that I get bored out of my fucking mind when doing dungeons or other 5 man content. Like falling asleep at keyboard bored. At least with DPS I can always try to push myself further on the meters, but as a healer there's not much you can do beyond keeping people topped up.

Plus that and the 16 ranks I've put into my dps artifact


Try disc, not only do you've to know the fights so you can react in advance, 5man is just dpsing, althought the rotation is basically spamming one button, smite, or spamming SM in mythics. Still better than other healers.

Raids and progression is different but even then there's been only few healing specs that are enjoyable to me, disc is definitely one of those.


Rotation for dps disc in dungeons especially is no less buttons than dps classes have really. Purge the Wicked up, Schism into Penance and then either Purge if there was more than 2 mobs or spam smite until you can use penance/schism again. Get 5 atonements up and schism -> light's wrath. Add in mindbender whenever it's up.


Also, it's a ton of fun and you actually do very meaningful singletarget dps in dungeons.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-09 23:31:27
September 09 2016 23:26 GMT
#2174
Its fun even in "bad groups" who are slow because you outdpsing the rogue/hunter is funny.

Also that feel when entire party is hit by an aoe attack and you Crit your Light's Wrath with Attonement up at 5 people is the fucking shit.
WriterXiao8~~
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
September 09 2016 23:52 GMT
#2175
On September 10 2016 06:44 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 06:24 Redox wrote:
On September 10 2016 04:26 Firebolt145 wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:46 NonY wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm

healing is pretty fun if you can get used to monitoring health bars. it's way more dynamic than DPS rotations, even when the healing is minimal since then you're trying to maximize DPS while you heal.

I did a lot of healing in previous expansions/other MMOs so I know what it's like. The biggest drawback of healing is that I get bored out of my fucking mind when doing dungeons or other 5 man content. Like falling asleep at keyboard bored.


Same here, I am literally fighting to stay awake. Was dozing off a few times but doesnt even matter, when I wake up everyone is still fine.

Just run with a MM Hunter and tell him to go for max dps. See if you can heal 56% of the instance at the same time.


And then you get kicked because the tank wanted to go slow because he just wants to chill and he opens a reddit thread to complain about people like you. https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/51y8kg/tanked_my_first_legion_dungeon_last_nightdidnt_go/

On September 10 2016 03:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm

Go heal. Heal is always needed.

I dunno. Disc is only fun in 5mans when youre overgeared. Try going disc heroic with 810 and you eat shit. Now that i have the equip i do like disc for the quick random hc each day to get a free satchel on top, but i still dont think i could handle mythic with my 840 ilvl.
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-10 00:29:35
September 10 2016 00:01 GMT
#2176
I did mythics at like 813 as disc. Did hcs as well. We legged into hcs before anyone had gear to queue for them, then did the mythics after. Now that I'm 849 it's pretty lolz worthy, I did 311k dps on the black rook hold last boss that buffs you.

Had to use CC on pulls at the start on mythics, but now we're back to aoe/cleaving everything down.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-10 00:27:22
September 10 2016 00:24 GMT
#2177
Haste is very nice to get if you are undergeared but I did mythics at 830 with a pug just fine, even had the stand in aoe, just don't take Schism or Purify the Wicked talents. Take Grace and that Extra Penance tick talent until you have better gear.

At the start its just a lot of drinking and Shadow Mend spamming admittedly, gets much better with better gear, also if you haven't yet. Mouseover macro's are king for Discipline(or any healer really), really helps to keep attonements up without too much hassle, don't be afraid to use all your cooldowns during trash, even Pain Suppression(Bosses are generally easier then mass trash packs if ur tank is undergeared). Feel free to use Power Word Radiance to spread Attonement, you don't have to be mana efficient so you can drink all the time in between.
WriterXiao8~~
sjon03
Profile Joined July 2009
United States231 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-12 05:34:13
September 10 2016 00:26 GMT
#2178
I've been seeing some familiar names here from the TL MoP guild Pony Express, so I thought I'd try to quote a post I made in the now closed WoD thread.

On February 03 2014 15:28 PST sjon03 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2014 00:21 farvacola wrote:
After around three weeks of concerted guild raiding, we downed Thok on normal :D Congrats to everyone who helped make it happen and get ready for wing 4 baby.


Video of the Thok kill that I recorded.


deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-10 00:56:38
September 10 2016 00:49 GMT
#2179
Oh hey, my resto druid is in that video :D

Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-10 01:06:53
September 10 2016 00:58 GMT
#2180
I fell behind in the thread this week due to vacation so I might have missed some good discussion and I apologize if it's already been beaten to death: I'm curious if anyone has any experience tanking on DHs yet and how it compares to any of the other classes? Mostly focused on 5man-style content and LFRs, nothing too serious, so I'm sure it's viable, but I'm interested to hear about how fun it is (or isn't) and how it does damage wise / is it an interesting tanking experience or not.

Trying to decide what alt to focus on next and DH seems appealing just for the novelty of it but it would really be nice if I could count on tanking as well, since I'd rather not end up with a bunch of dedicated DPS characters.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 541 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1884
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 32m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.