• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9775 users

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth - Page 108

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 541 Next
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
DickMcFanny
Profile Blog Joined September 2015
Ireland1076 Posts
September 09 2016 11:29 GMT
#2141
I feel like Blizzard really dropped the ball by not making Warden the DH tank spec.

Imagine running around like one, I would adore that.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22658 Posts
September 09 2016 11:40 GMT
#2142
On September 09 2016 20:29 DickMcFanny wrote:
I feel like Blizzard really dropped the ball by not making Warden the DH tank spec.

Imagine running around like one, I would adore that.

Because its a different class?
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-09 12:00:08
September 09 2016 11:59 GMT
#2143
Just unlocked my vengeance hidden artifact appearance. Sure would be great if vengeance wasn't so disappointing visually as a class.
Atleast the hidden artifact looks cool...
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
September 09 2016 12:34 GMT
#2144
Warden Tank, next hunter spec?
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-09 12:41:45
September 09 2016 12:41 GMT
#2145
Can we have some more ranged classes every dungeon I heal its 3 melee+tank fuck.

just give us POTM Tyrande style with magic and bows or some shit.
WriterXiao8~~
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 09 2016 12:56 GMT
#2146
Wardens are insanely cool, but making them playable would be really weird. It's one of the most strictly coded class in the lore, restricted to ONE race, but also ONE gender of it.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
September 09 2016 13:14 GMT
#2147
On September 09 2016 21:41 Kipsate wrote:
Can we have some more ranged classes every dungeon I heal its 3 melee+tank fuck.

just give us POTM Tyrande style with magic and bows or some shit.

You prefer healing ranged? I hate it. Give me 3 melee every time. Most ranged don't even use the "you can stand anywhere while you do damage" that is the basic foundation of their class in order to put some thought into where the best place to stand is. They're worse at interrupting and stunning. They also tend to be worse at cleaving from what I've loosely observed.

Of course some melee don't interrupt and don't stun. And the basic foundation of their role is that they can do damage while moving and yet some don't move out of area attacks when they can. But at least they're always somewhat stacked so they're easier to heal.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22658 Posts
September 09 2016 13:23 GMT
#2148
I prefer melee aswell but that may be because I most often do dungeons as Holy and I can catch all the melee in a nice big Holy Word: Sanctuary while ranged are all over the place :p
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
September 09 2016 13:25 GMT
#2149
I'm getting a little depressed reading all the warlock forums. I haven't dinged yet, though, so I can't use my own experience to judge.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 09 2016 13:34 GMT
#2150
On September 09 2016 22:25 Jerubaal wrote:
I'm getting a little depressed reading all the warlock forums. I haven't dinged yet, though, so I can't use my own experience to judge.

Are you enjoying it? No one can tell you how much fun you are or are not having.
It's your boy Guzma!
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
September 09 2016 13:36 GMT
#2151
On September 09 2016 22:23 Gorsameth wrote:
I prefer melee aswell but that may be because I most often do dungeons as Holy and I can catch all the melee in a nice big Holy Word: Sanctuary while ranged are all over the place :p

Getting that perfect 5 pop on PW:Sanc is so goddamn satisfying lol
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Lugh
Profile Joined February 2013
36 Posts
September 09 2016 13:45 GMT
#2152
On September 09 2016 21:56 Noocta wrote:
Wardens are insanely cool, but making them playable would be really weird. It's one of the most strictly coded class in the lore, restricted to ONE race, but also ONE gender of it.


You mean like druids in Warcraft 3? I bet they would find a way.
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
September 09 2016 14:03 GMT
#2153
How are people getting their relics for their offspecc?`I want some more ilvl on my weapon on my tank off-specc. But I'm afraid to get the legendary drop for tank if I ever set it too that loot specialization.
Can I do heroics atleast, with 750 starter tank weapon? (brewmaster)
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 09 2016 14:09 GMT
#2154
On September 09 2016 22:45 Lugh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 21:56 Noocta wrote:
Wardens are insanely cool, but making them playable would be really weird. It's one of the most strictly coded class in the lore, restricted to ONE race, but also ONE gender of it.


You mean like druids in Warcraft 3? I bet they would find a way.


They haven't expanded on it this expansion tho, and it's going to be hard to find a better time to expand warden lore than this. We even went into their vault.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22658 Posts
September 09 2016 14:17 GMT
#2155
On September 09 2016 23:03 crappen wrote:
How are people getting their relics for their offspecc?`I want some more ilvl on my weapon on my tank off-specc. But I'm afraid to get the legendary drop for tank if I ever set it too that loot specialization.
Can I do heroics atleast, with 750 starter tank weapon? (brewmaster)

Yeah your fine with the starter weapon.
You can get them from WQ, random drops, quests or crafted.
I personally never switch off my main spec loot either.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
September 09 2016 14:45 GMT
#2156
The artifact drops for your alt spec aslong as you have the artifact anyway right? I have many relics drop which are specifically only for my Arms or Fury weapon, all 3 of my weapons each have a 840ilvl mythic relic in now. Never changed my loot spec either.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-09 16:16:30
September 09 2016 16:15 GMT
#2157
On September 09 2016 23:03 crappen wrote:
How are people getting their relics for their offspecc?`I want some more ilvl on my weapon on my tank off-specc. But I'm afraid to get the legendary drop for tank if I ever set it too that loot specialization.
Can I do heroics atleast, with 750 starter tank weapon? (brewmaster)


World quests give offspec relics even if you don't have the offspec artifacts. I've had one of our guys trade me a relic for offspec that he didn't need from a mythic dungeon so i've got a +28, +37 and +40 in my bag for when i grab vengeance relic and put 13 traits in it.

You can buy an 805 (~+30ish) from AH i think but the mats are rather expensive so they can be 5-10k
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-09 16:40:20
September 09 2016 16:23 GMT
#2158
On September 09 2016 23:03 crappen wrote:
How are people getting their relics for their offspecc?`I want some more ilvl on my weapon on my tank off-specc. But I'm afraid to get the legendary drop for tank if I ever set it too that loot specialization.
Can I do heroics atleast, with 750 starter tank weapon? (brewmaster)

World quests in my case. My off spec is better equipped than main actually because RNG.

Also it sucks that mastery is so bad for MW raiding again and haste not that great either. Versatility as best stat is super lame and I have almost none of the crit/versatility stuff I need.
Off-season = best season
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
September 09 2016 18:06 GMT
#2159
I'm starting to waver on whether I should continue going WW or start looking at MW purely due to demand in PUGs. Hmm
Moderator
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
September 09 2016 18:12 GMT
#2160
Healing yay! Is all I say.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 541 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
PiLiPiLi 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3421
ViBE140
Bale 28
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
Counter-Strike
taco 680
Other Games
summit1g6965
JimRising 634
WinterStarcraft439
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP116
• practicex 25
• davetesta24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur411
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.