• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:52
CEST 17:52
KST 00:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8140 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 629

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 627 628 629 630 631 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:17 GMT
#12561
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:20 GMT
#12562
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 21:21 GMT
#12563
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:21 GMT
#12564
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

Can only get into the country with a work visa
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:21 GMT
#12565
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 21:22 GMT
#12566
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:23 GMT
#12567
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:26 GMT
#12568
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

I had 3.3% in me at one time. Nearly got poisened and have no recollection of anything. Next day I got up to watch football and drink, probally damaged my body badly.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 21:27 GMT
#12569
On October 21 2014 06:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...

Akilon is the worst one yet though. It's so... boring.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:27 GMT
#12570


GET HYPE one of the greatest games of early days, as the underdog San made a name for himself
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:27 GMT
#12571
On October 21 2014 06:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...

Akilon is the worst one yet though. It's so... boring.

no its the best non metropolis map
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 21:28:41
October 20 2014 21:28 GMT
#12572
On October 21 2014 06:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...


Akilon... smart!?! Akilon's the most boring map. I'd have preferred most of the other choices including Steppes of War over it. At least that way you lose fast.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:29 GMT
#12573
On October 21 2014 06:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...


Akilon... smart!?! Akilon's the most boring map. I'd have preferred most of the other choices including Steppes of War over it. At least that way you lose fast.

no, akilon is best, steppes is hell
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 21:29 GMT
#12574
On October 21 2014 06:26 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

I had 3.3% in me at one time. Nearly got poisened and have no recollection of anything. Next day I got up to watch football and drink, probally damaged my body badly.

Haha that's pretty crazy
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 20 2014 21:30 GMT
#12575
On October 21 2014 06:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...


Akilon... smart!?! Akilon's the most boring map. I'd have preferred most of the other choices including Steppes of War over it. At least that way you lose fast.

no, akilon is best, steppes is hell


I didn't say Steppes wasn't hell. Just that you burn up faster in hell than in the slow cooker that is Akilon.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:31 GMT
#12576
On October 21 2014 06:30 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...


Akilon... smart!?! Akilon's the most boring map. I'd have preferred most of the other choices including Steppes of War over it. At least that way you lose fast.

no, akilon is best, steppes is hell


I didn't say Steppes wasn't hell. Just that you burn up faster in hell than in the slow cooker that is Akilon.

akilon good map though
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 20 2014 21:32 GMT
#12577
On October 21 2014 06:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:30 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...


Akilon... smart!?! Akilon's the most boring map. I'd have preferred most of the other choices including Steppes of War over it. At least that way you lose fast.

no, akilon is best, steppes is hell


I didn't say Steppes wasn't hell. Just that you burn up faster in hell than in the slow cooker that is Akilon.

akilon good map though


The only thing I remember from Akilon is the swarmhosts.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 21:33 GMT
#12578
On October 21 2014 06:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:30 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I got yo back.

gumba you should room with me, i need a roommate for next year

He'd make you drink

Eu style

Go hard or go home

...between taht hard truth and metalopolis being in next ladder season....at least people were smart and put akilon but a lot of other maps are fucking retarded...


Akilon... smart!?! Akilon's the most boring map. I'd have preferred most of the other choices including Steppes of War over it. At least that way you lose fast.

no, akilon is best, steppes is hell


I didn't say Steppes wasn't hell. Just that you burn up faster in hell than in the slow cooker that is Akilon.

akilon good map though


Not really, it's pretty boring. And this season is supposed to be all about fun and unique and silly maps from the past. Akilon just doesn't belong
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 21:34 GMT
#12579
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:38 GMT
#12580
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

Time I got to canada and helped you lose some brain cells then
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 627 628 629 630 631 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 822
SteadfastSC763
TaKeTV 483
IndyStarCraft 178
Rex145
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 178
Rex 145
ProTech125
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46396
Bisu 2366
EffOrt 990
Shuttle 661
Soma 631
Mini 460
BeSt 459
Light 425
Larva 353
Hyuk 217
[ Show more ]
ZerO 202
Rush 199
firebathero 76
Mong 67
Sea.KH 61
910 59
Pusan 52
Snow 52
Liquid`Ret 49
Sexy 36
ToSsGirL 34
Trap 28
Aegong 26
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Shine 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 13
yabsab 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8402
qojqva952
Counter-Strike
Fnx 810
fl0m696
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1385
Khaldor1252
Other Games
singsing1914
hiko1405
Beastyqt631
Livibee207
Hui .183
ArmadaUGS178
KnowMe123
XaKoH 112
QueenE87
Mew2King73
DeMusliM43
ZerO(Twitch)10
CosmosSc2 5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• mYiSmile132
• StrangeGG 31
• Gemini_19 17
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• Michael_bg 10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4456
• TFBlade334
Other Games
• Shiphtur326
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 9m
Online Event
19h 9m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.