• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:52
CEST 17:52
KST 00:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8126 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 630

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 628 629 630 631 632 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 21:38 GMT
#12581
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That... sucks dude. Very odd that you could get puke drunk before you actually feel it.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 21:39 GMT
#12582
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

you're all trying to take my jam. wow
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:39 GMT
#12583
On October 21 2014 06:39 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

you're all trying to take my jam. wow

sorry, it would appear you no longer worthy of being poonslayer
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:39 GMT
#12584
On October 21 2014 06:39 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69

you're all trying to take my jam. wow

Nobody is a king forever
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 21:41 GMT
#12585
i wonder why i can't rule when i finally return to sc2
The Bomber boy
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:41 GMT
#12586
SGTK one thing I dont get is, how can candian chicks dig europeans? Like what is "european" to them?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:42 GMT
#12587
On October 21 2014 06:41 Wintex wrote:
i wonder why i can't rule when i finally return to sc2

Gotta prove your claim
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:43 GMT
#12588
On October 21 2014 06:42 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:41 Wintex wrote:
i wonder why i can't rule when i finally return to sc2

Gotta prove your claim

oh god....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:46 GMT
#12589
2011 San vs Z is so beautiful :D
2014 San v Z is even more so :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
October 20 2014 21:47 GMT
#12590
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.


Some friend of mine pukes up to two days later. He is unable to party super hard on saturday night
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 21:48 GMT
#12591
On October 21 2014 06:41 GumBa wrote:
SGTK one thing I dont get is, how can candian chicks dig europeans? Like what is "european" to them?


Someone who talks with a European accent (doesn't really matter which one) who can talk about foreign shit. Depends where you are I guess, big cities are gonna be more used to foreign dudes so it'll be harder there. It's all about being interesting and being foreign makes you interesting.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 21:49 GMT
#12592
On October 21 2014 06:42 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:41 Wintex wrote:
i wonder why i can't rule when i finally return to sc2

Gotta prove your claim

im playing 2v2s with lorning
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:49 GMT
#12593
On October 21 2014 06:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:41 GumBa wrote:
SGTK one thing I dont get is, how can candian chicks dig europeans? Like what is "european" to them?


Someone who talks with a European accent (doesn't really matter which one) who can talk about foreign shit. Depends where you are I guess, big cities are gonna be more used to foreign dudes so it'll be harder there. It's all about being interesting and being foreign makes you interesting.

especially if you drink fancy shit
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:52 GMT
#12594
On October 21 2014 06:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:41 GumBa wrote:
SGTK one thing I dont get is, how can candian chicks dig europeans? Like what is "european" to them?


Someone who talks with a European accent (doesn't really matter which one) who can talk about foreign shit. Depends where you are I guess, big cities are gonna be more used to foreign dudes so it'll be harder there. It's all about being interesting and being foreign makes you interesting.

So I gotta go to small towns and impress with english accent and german and british knowledge? My god Canada where have you been all my life
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:53 GMT
#12595
On October 21 2014 06:52 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:41 GumBa wrote:
SGTK one thing I dont get is, how can candian chicks dig europeans? Like what is "european" to them?


Someone who talks with a European accent (doesn't really matter which one) who can talk about foreign shit. Depends where you are I guess, big cities are gonna be more used to foreign dudes so it'll be harder there. It's all about being interesting and being foreign makes you interesting.

So I gotta go to small towns and impress with english accent and german and british knowledge? My god Canada where have you been all my life

north of usa
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:59 GMT
#12596
temp come back, no one is posting and it sucks and is boring! I cant outpashun Guitars if im the only one posting.. T_T plz help me
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 21:59 GMT
#12597
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:02 GMT
#12598
On October 21 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive

is it though? i thought the idea was to enjoy being drunk before puking?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:02 GMT
#12599
On October 21 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive

I dont understand how one pukes before one is drunk
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:04 GMT
#12600
On October 21 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive

I dont understand how one pukes before one is drunk

someone, science heart, lets see if he is a robot as well....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 628 629 630 631 632 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC763
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex 151
ProTech125
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45790
Bisu 2297
EffOrt 972
Shuttle 619
BeSt 466
Mini 456
Soma 439
Light 429
Larva 360
ZerO 205
[ Show more ]
Rush 192
Hyuk 178
firebathero 78
Mong 64
Snow 57
910 56
Liquid`Ret 54
Pusan 53
Sexy 40
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 30
Trap 29
Bale 27
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 21
Shine 20
Rock 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
qojqva962
Counter-Strike
Fnx 800
fl0m696
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1171
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1405
Beastyqt631
Livibee203
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe128
XaKoH 96
QueenE84
Mew2King76
DeMusliM49
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• mYiSmile129
• StrangeGG 28
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3616
• TFBlade407
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 8m
Online Event
19h 8m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.