• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 632

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 630 631 632 633 634 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:10 GMT
#12621
On October 21 2014 07:07 y0su wrote:
I wanna join sc2 team games!! (I don't have any bonus pool in 1v1)

i will team with you, but i dont have hots, i have wings though if you willing to play that
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:10 GMT
#12622
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:10 GMT
#12623
On October 21 2014 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp come back, no one is posting and it sucks and is boring! I cant outpashun Guitars if im the only one posting.. T_T plz help me

Was watching that San vs Nestea game a few pages back

i forgive you :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 22:10 GMT
#12624
On October 21 2014 07:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever


That's nice. Played any starcraft lately?

Hmmm..... 3 months ago?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:11 GMT
#12625
On October 21 2014 07:10 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:07 y0su wrote:
I wanna join sc2 team games!! (I don't have any bonus pool in 1v1)

i will team with you, but i dont have hots, i have wings though if you willing to play that

If you join a party with someone that has hots you get upgraded while you are in the party
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 22:11 GMT
#12626
On October 21 2014 07:10 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:07 y0su wrote:
I wanna join sc2 team games!! (I don't have any bonus pool in 1v1)

i will team with you, but i dont have hots, i have wings though if you willing to play that

Wait, so King Pashun over here doesn't even have HotS? What the hell dude?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:11 GMT
#12627
On October 21 2014 07:08 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:06 Wintex wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/qZsLN1t.png

our loss was when we double 6raxed

Once I went 4-1 in random 2v2s and placed bronze

2v2s are bullshit
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:11 GMT
#12628
On October 21 2014 07:09 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:07 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:04 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive

I dont understand how one pukes before one is drunk

Yeah neither do I, I thought you just puked when you're really quite drink

Or when you drink on an empty stomach. Maybe that's his problem. You should eat before you drink a bunch

Yeah. Always eat beforehand

I thought that was common sense

I sometimes do it. But I guess I'm not normal
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:11 GMT
#12629
On October 21 2014 07:10 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp come back, no one is posting and it sucks and is boring! I cant outpashun Guitars if im the only one posting.. T_T plz help me

Was watching that San vs Nestea game a few pages back

i forgive you :D

Normally I skip through VODs but that was a sick game.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 20 2014 22:12 GMT
#12630
On October 21 2014 07:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:06 Wintex wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/qZsLN1t.png

our loss was when we double 6raxed

Once I went 4-1 in random 2v2s and placed bronze

2v2s are bullshit

2v2 me
Community News
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:12 GMT
#12631
On October 21 2014 07:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:10 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 y0su wrote:
I wanna join sc2 team games!! (I don't have any bonus pool in 1v1)

i will team with you, but i dont have hots, i have wings though if you willing to play that

Wait, so King Pashun over here doesn't even have HotS? What the hell dude?

my dad banned me so i would focus on school, but he let me stay in touch with the scene
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:12 GMT
#12632
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 22:12 GMT
#12633
Guys, hold off on the 2v2's until I get home. I wanna watch them
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 22:12 GMT
#12634
I actually could play SC2 if somebody plays with me.

WoL or hots (sucks). doesnt matter. I prefer wol
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:12 GMT
#12635
On October 21 2014 07:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:10 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 y0su wrote:
I wanna join sc2 team games!! (I don't have any bonus pool in 1v1)

i will team with you, but i dont have hots, i have wings though if you willing to play that

Wait, so King Pashun over here doesn't even have HotS? What the hell dude?

He's like die4Ever. I think he had to install sc2 last year for LRSL
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:13 GMT
#12636
On October 21 2014 07:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:10 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp come back, no one is posting and it sucks and is boring! I cant outpashun Guitars if im the only one posting.. T_T plz help me

Was watching that San vs Nestea game a few pages back

i forgive you :D

Normally I skip through VODs but that was a sick game.

right? :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:13 GMT
#12637
On October 21 2014 07:12 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:06 Wintex wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/qZsLN1t.png

our loss was when we double 6raxed

Once I went 4-1 in random 2v2s and placed bronze

2v2s are bullshit

2v2 me

no thanks o.O
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:13 GMT
#12638
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:14 GMT
#12639
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:14 GMT
#12640
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

you dont play pokemon D:
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 630 631 632 633 634 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 399
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1392
Dendi793
Counter-Strike
fl0m2319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
crisheroes873
Liquid`Hasu588
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2670
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt411
Livibee207
Hui .199
Liquid`VortiX172
KnowMe97
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer61
CosmosSc2 26
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV184
League of Legends
• Jankos1986
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 21m
INu's Battles
21h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.