• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8505 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 634

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 632 633 634 635 636 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:21 GMT
#12661
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 22:21 GMT
#12662
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

Getting that just took hours
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:22 GMT
#12663
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:22 GMT
#12664
On October 21 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk

Take a 2-0 lead and let me come back to 2-2?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 20 2014 22:22 GMT
#12665
On October 21 2014 07:15 Wintex wrote:
Lorning just died while I was telling him something. RIP

Rip D:
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 22:22 GMT
#12666
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:22 GMT
#12667
On October 21 2014 07:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk

Take a 2-0 lead and let me come back to 2-2?

Make you cry
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:23 GMT
#12668
On October 21 2014 07:22 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:15 Wintex wrote:
Lorning just died while I was telling him something. RIP

Rip D:

Rip lornig. And wow horsie
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 22:23 GMT
#12669
On October 21 2014 07:22 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk

Take a 2-0 lead and let me come back to 2-2?

Make you cry

You don't need to be Mvp to do that, anything makes MK cry.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:23 GMT
#12670
On October 21 2014 07:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?

i dunno, i just remember that he was a bullshit pokemon
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:24 GMT
#12671
On October 21 2014 07:22 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk

Take a 2-0 lead and let me come back to 2-2?

Make you cry

MKP cried because he was upset. Mvp didn't do it to him
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 22:24 GMT
#12672
Nobody wanted to play sc2 with me. You guys don't have passion. I go to sleep
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:25 GMT
#12673
On October 21 2014 07:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk

Take a 2-0 lead and let me come back to 2-2?

Make you cry

You don't need to be Mvp to do that, anything makes MK cry.

make him win, make him lose, make him all kill st, make him retire, make him beat DRG in 2014 somehow, whatever you do, he will fucking cry
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:25 GMT
#12674
On October 21 2014 07:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk

Take a 2-0 lead and let me come back to 2-2?

Make you cry

MKP cried because he was upset. Mvp didn't do it to him

Fine I will go full sniper and you full eve
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 20 2014 22:25 GMT
#12675
On October 21 2014 07:15 Wintex wrote:
Lorning just died while I was telling him something. RIP

rip;;
Community News
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 20 2014 22:25 GMT
#12676
On October 21 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?

i dunno, i just remember that he was a bullshit pokemon

catching involved going around on one of the routes and fishing a few times in each square until you landed on one of the few which actually had the damn thing (and those would be randomized)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:26 GMT
#12677
On October 21 2014 07:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Nobody wanted to play sc2 with me. You guys don't have passion. I go to sleep

I can't play sc2. I'm working on a research project in 5 minutes
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 22:27:57
October 20 2014 22:26 GMT
#12678
On October 21 2014 07:25 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk

Take a 2-0 lead and let me come back to 2-2?

Make you cry

MKP cried because he was upset. Mvp didn't do it to him

Fine I will go full sniper and you full eve

You're going to switch to Zerg? TvZ is one of my best matchups
Anyway I don't cry, that would be wimpy
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 22:26 GMT
#12679
On October 21 2014 07:25 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?

i dunno, i just remember that he was a bullshit pokemon

catching involved going around on one of the routes and fishing a few times in each square until you landed on one of the few which actually had the damn thing (and those would be randomized)

Thankfully, I'm not a collector. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:28 GMT
#12680
On October 21 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Nobody wanted to play sc2 with me. You guys don't have passion. I go to sleep

I can't play sc2. I'm working on a research project in 5 minutes

welp rip pashun
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 632 633 634 635 636 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko482
ProTech137
Rex 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50024
Bisu 1856
Horang2 1183
Hyuk 483
BeSt 454
Soma 400
Mini 333
EffOrt 329
Light 299
Larva 261
[ Show more ]
Rush 128
ZerO 125
Mong 99
Barracks 80
Leta 77
Sea.KH 59
Snow 55
ToSsGirL 49
Pusan 47
Mind 37
Shinee 37
Aegong 28
JYJ 26
Bale 24
Yoon 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Noble 12
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3335
XaKoH 361
Counter-Strike
Fnx 36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1331
Khaldor1053
Other Games
gofns36497
singsing2250
olofmeister1296
B2W.Neo350
hiko275
Livibee185
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)9
Liquid`VortiX0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream209
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
14m
OSC
9h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 14m
Online Event
22h 14m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.