• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7312 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 633

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 631 632 633 634 635 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 22:14 GMT
#12641
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Sex and alcohol can be excused. No Pokemon, no passion.

Die4ever, mind ticking The_Passion off?
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:15 GMT
#12642
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 22:15 GMT
#12643
Lorning just died while I was telling him something. RIP
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:15 GMT
#12644
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:16 GMT
#12645
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:16 GMT
#12646
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:17 GMT
#12647
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:17 GMT
#12648
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

Forgiven
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 22:17 GMT
#12649
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

Yeah, your position is now increased. maybe I should give you the points you need to overtake SGTK. =/
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:18 GMT
#12650
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

Forgiven

:D yay!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 22:18 GMT
#12651
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:18 GMT
#12652
On October 21 2014 07:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

Yeah, your position is now increased. maybe I should give you the points you need to overtake SGTK. =/

holy shit im still not about him? wtf, also how would you know that? die controls the board not you?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:18 GMT
#12653
On October 21 2014 07:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Sex and alcohol can be excused. No Pokemon, no passion.

Die4ever, mind ticking The_Passion off?

Let me amend that. I played some online Pokemon game one time. I was given random Pokemon and I happened to get a walrein. I killed 4 of my opponents Pokemon with just ice beam and finished off the fifth with some thunder pokemon
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:18 GMT
#12654
On October 21 2014 07:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

Forgiven

:D yay!

Though being a virgin isn't bad by any means.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 22:19 GMT
#12655
On October 21 2014 07:18 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.

Aren't YOU the poon slayer?
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:19 GMT
#12656
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:13 GumBa wrote:
Soeaking of sc2 I cant wait to break templar

oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 22:19 GMT
#12657
On October 21 2014 07:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

Yeah, your position is now increased. maybe I should give you the points you need to overtake SGTK. =/

holy shit im still not about him? wtf, also how would you know that? die controls the board not you?

I thought that we were allowed to give them away/gamble them.
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 20 2014 22:19 GMT
#12658
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:20 GMT
#12659
On October 21 2014 07:18 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.

The grind is hard. But as long as one has played and loved his pokemon all is alright.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:20 GMT
#12660
On October 21 2014 07:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:18 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.

Aren't YOU the poon slayer?

okay im reinstalling wings on this laptop, im rdy for some games if you guys are!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 631 632 633 634 635 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech141
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
Shuttle 991
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 48
Bale 40
Noble 38
Hm[arnc] 23
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor684
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 653
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King208
ArmadaUGS54
ViBE48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• Response 14
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush777
• Stunt251
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 29m
OSC
17h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.