• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:03
CEST 17:03
KST 00:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7665 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 631

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 629 630 631 632 633 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 22:04 GMT
#12601
On October 21 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive

I dont understand how one pukes before one is drunk

Yeah neither do I, I thought you just puked when you're really quite drink
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 22:05 GMT
#12602
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 22:05 GMT
#12603
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever


That's nice. Played any starcraft lately?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#12604
On October 21 2014 07:04 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive

I dont understand how one pukes before one is drunk

Yeah neither do I, I thought you just puked when you're really quite drink

Or when you drink on an empty stomach. Maybe that's his problem. You should eat before you drink a bunch
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#12605
On October 21 2014 07:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever


That's nice. Played any starcraft lately?

Me and Wintex just rekt the 2v2 ladder

whadduuuuup
Community News
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#12606
http://i.imgur.com/qZsLN1t.png

our loss was when we double 6raxed
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#12607
On October 21 2014 06:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
temp come back, no one is posting and it sucks and is boring! I cant outpashun Guitars if im the only one posting.. T_T plz help me

Was watching that San vs Nestea game a few pages back
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#12608
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

My longest was 90 when we were 4 vs 5 for the entire game and staged an excellent defense and comeback. I rekt shit hard as es
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:07 GMT
#12609
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:07 GMT
#12610
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

this should be a bannable statement
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:07 GMT
#12611
On October 21 2014 07:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:04 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive

I dont understand how one pukes before one is drunk

Yeah neither do I, I thought you just puked when you're really quite drink

Or when you drink on an empty stomach. Maybe that's his problem. You should eat before you drink a bunch

Yeah. Always eat beforehand
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2014 22:07 GMT
#12612
I wanna join sc2 team games!! (I don't have any bonus pool in 1v1)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:08 GMT
#12613
On October 21 2014 07:06 Wintex wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/qZsLN1t.png

our loss was when we double 6raxed

Once I went 4-1 in random 2v2s and placed bronze
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 22:09:02
October 20 2014 22:08 GMT
#12614
On October 21 2014 07:06 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

My longest was 90 when we were 4 vs 5 for the entire game and staged an excellent defense and comeback. I rekt shit hard as es

And yeah. That match was 4vs5. WE STILL WON. I WON.
If it would have been 5v5 we had won that match ages ago.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 22:08 GMT
#12615
On October 21 2014 06:38 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

Time I got to canada and helped you lose some brain cells then

Guess so. =/
kiss kiss fall in love
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 20 2014 22:09 GMT
#12616
It's great to see that this thread has gone from slow to off-topic.
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 22:09 GMT
#12617
On October 21 2014 07:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:04 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I have a confession: although I've gone out drinking before, I've never been drunk.

I typically puke before that happens.

That's impressive

I dont understand how one pukes before one is drunk

Yeah neither do I, I thought you just puked when you're really quite drink

Or when you drink on an empty stomach. Maybe that's his problem. You should eat before you drink a bunch

Yeah. Always eat beforehand

I thought that was common sense
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 22:09 GMT
#12618
On October 21 2014 07:07 y0su wrote:
I wanna join sc2 team games!! (I don't have any bonus pool in 1v1)

I can play on one of Tuesday night and Wednesday night but I don't yet know which it is
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 22:10 GMT
#12619
On October 21 2014 07:09 REyeM wrote:
It's great to see that this thread has gone from slow to off-topic.

It's very rarely on topic. You should expect this by now
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 22:10 GMT
#12620
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 629 630 631 632 633 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
ComeBackTV 1088
IntoTheiNu 1045
SteadfastSC790
TaKeTV 546
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 790
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 156
ProTech137
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49866
Bisu 2001
Horang2 1239
EffOrt 1009
Hyuk 600
Soma 589
BeSt 533
Mini 486
Light 431
Shuttle 427
[ Show more ]
Larva 336
ZerO 202
Rush 190
Leta 84
Mong 77
firebathero 73
Sea.KH 64
Snow 63
910 60
Pusan 46
Sexy 43
ToSsGirL 34
Yoon 27
Aegong 27
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Trap 22
Terrorterran 21
Shine 17
Rock 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8052
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1530
Khaldor1129
Lowko456
Other Games
singsing1976
hiko1257
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo464
Hui .196
Livibee194
ArmadaUGS141
XaKoH 131
Liquid`VortiX129
KnowMe112
Mew2King80
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 25
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 57m
Online Event
19h 57m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.