• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:21
CEST 03:21
KST 10:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7170 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 635

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 633 634 635 636 637 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 22:30:28
October 20 2014 22:29 GMT
#12681
On October 21 2014 07:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Nobody wanted to play sc2 with me. You guys don't have passion. I go to sleep

I can't play sc2. I'm working on a research project in 5 minutes

r.i.p passion


God, you was faster
On October 21 2014 07:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Nobody wanted to play sc2 with me. You guys don't have passion. I go to sleep

I can't play sc2. I'm working on a research project in 5 minutes

welp rip pashun

Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 22:29 GMT
#12682
On October 21 2014 07:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:18 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.

Aren't YOU the poon slayer?

Yeah, but slaying poon isn't just about the actual slaughter.

It's a dance between the hunter and the hunted.
The Bomber boy
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 22:30:20
October 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#12683
EDIT: DOUPLE POST MISTAKE WONT HAPPEN AGAIN
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#12684
On October 21 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:25 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
oooh #shotsfired

Gumba knows how to play sc2? I thought he just played dota

I will gank you nub

Gank isn't even a word. Flank on the other hand, is

Learn2doto nublet. Also I am gonna do to you what Mvp does to mk

Take a 2-0 lead and let me come back to 2-2?

Make you cry

MKP cried because he was upset. Mvp didn't do it to him

Fine I will go full sniper and you full eve

You're going to switch to Zerg? TvZ is one of my best matchups
Anyway I don't cry, that would be wimpy

My ZvT is godlike
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#12685
On October 21 2014 07:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
EDIT: DOUPLE POST MISTAKE WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

ya i do that #sorinotsori
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#12686
On October 21 2014 07:29 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:18 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.

Aren't YOU the poon slayer?

Yeah, but slaying poon isn't just about the actual slaughter.

It's a dance between the hunter and the hunted.

Tell us more, oh mighty hunter of poon
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:31 GMT
#12687
On October 21 2014 07:29 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:18 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.

Aren't YOU the poon slayer?

Yeah, but slaying poon isn't just about the actual slaughter.

It's a dance between the hunter and the hunted.

No truer words have been spoken. Listen to this man
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:32 GMT
#12688
On October 21 2014 07:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Nobody wanted to play sc2 with me. You guys don't have passion. I go to sleep

I can't play sc2. I'm working on a research project in 5 minutes

r.i.p passion


God, you was faster
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:24 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Nobody wanted to play sc2 with me. You guys don't have passion. I go to sleep

I can't play sc2. I'm working on a research project in 5 minutes

welp rip pashun


#sorinotsori
i did that when we were talking about king becoming WCS NA caster (i dunno kev) i evensaid more and i still posted first
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 22:32 GMT
#12689
On October 21 2014 07:25 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?

i dunno, i just remember that he was a bullshit pokemon

catching involved going around on one of the routes and fishing a few times in each square until you landed on one of the few which actually had the damn thing (and those would be randomized)

Raising the beauty on a feebas was THE BIGGEST SHIT EVER.

God, it became so easy when I bought a bootleg emerald from some asian country, completed the game to get a ditto and just bred that fucker till he popped out of an egg with an easy nature.

and some time later the internal battery went dry, so i couldn't get the berries on mirage......
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:32 GMT
#12690
On October 21 2014 07:31 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:29 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:18 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.

Aren't YOU the poon slayer?

Yeah, but slaying poon isn't just about the actual slaughter.

It's a dance between the hunter and the hunted.

No truer words have been spoken. Listen to this man

this is pure literature, tell us a tale or two, poonslayer wintex
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 22:34:33
October 20 2014 22:33 GMT
#12691
On October 21 2014 07:30 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:29 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:18 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Just played 75min long match as Clintz. 605 gold per minute. I bought 2 divine. I lost first one but my team mate got it

That must have been my longest dota2 match ever

I don't know what on earth you're talking about but it sure as heck isn't anything related to Starcraft. This is the super-mega-ultra sc2 thread not the general discussion thread

You are talking about beer girls pokemon and all kind of shit. Dota is more related to this.

You may note that I didn't take part in any of those discussions...

And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

dude who cares about drinking and sex

even pokemon i can accept. I do have troubles picking it up now because it's past my time, I feel. I've struggled playing them ever since I stopped after completing pearl and xferring my perfect mewtwo and shit. i don't have the same curiosity and shit.
Passion is dead.

Aren't YOU the poon slayer?

Yeah, but slaying poon isn't just about the actual slaughter.

It's a dance between the hunter and the hunted.

Tell us more, oh mighty hunter of poon

I must rest so I can pretend I actually need to go to lectures to get a good grade in this shit.

It all depends on my reading anyway.

Edit: Remember that some prey has to be let go so you can chase a bigger dream. And sometimes you do it to be a jerk so she wants you more.
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:33 GMT
#12692
On October 21 2014 07:32 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:25 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:12 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
And you should be ashamed

Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?

i dunno, i just remember that he was a bullshit pokemon

catching involved going around on one of the routes and fishing a few times in each square until you landed on one of the few which actually had the damn thing (and those would be randomized)

Raising the beauty on a feebas was THE BIGGEST SHIT EVER.

God, it became so easy when I bought a bootleg emerald from some asian country, completed the game to get a ditto and just bred that fucker till he popped out of an egg with an easy nature.

and some time later the internal battery went dry, so i couldn't get the berries on mirage......

now for the real question, are you getting omega ruby or alpha sapphire? For me its an easy alpha sapphire, kyogre soo much better than groudan :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 22:34 GMT
#12693
Wintex: super fan, The great hunter, slayer of poon and king of Norway
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:35 GMT
#12694
so the top 8 pashuners are a bc 2 arbiters a muta, a reaver, a sci vessel, an infested terran, and a ghost? Such diversity, much skill...we need more people to post and for them to do so more frequently plz
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 22:35 GMT
#12695
On October 21 2014 07:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:32 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:25 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:14 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Ashamed for being a 17 year old virgin that doesn't drink or play Pokemon? Nahhh

Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?

i dunno, i just remember that he was a bullshit pokemon

catching involved going around on one of the routes and fishing a few times in each square until you landed on one of the few which actually had the damn thing (and those would be randomized)

Raising the beauty on a feebas was THE BIGGEST SHIT EVER.

God, it became so easy when I bought a bootleg emerald from some asian country, completed the game to get a ditto and just bred that fucker till he popped out of an egg with an easy nature.

and some time later the internal battery went dry, so i couldn't get the berries on mirage......

now for the real question, are you getting omega ruby or alpha sapphire? For me its an easy alpha sapphire, kyogre soo much better than groudan :D

I have a PSVita. I might buy a 3ds later this year, but I enjoy booting up the gba emulator more than using all the features of a 3ds.

Besides, I love my DS Lite. it's perfect in size and so much time has been wasted on the super mario bros mini games.
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:36 GMT
#12696
On October 21 2014 07:34 GumBa wrote:
Wintex: super fan, The great hunter, slayer of poon and king of Norway

i thought targa was king of norway, after all, he did better vs korea than snute
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 22:37 GMT
#12697
On October 21 2014 07:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:34 GumBa wrote:
Wintex: super fan, The great hunter, slayer of poon and king of Norway

i thought targa was king of norway, after all, he did better vs korea than snute

I don't even know how I can be king.

Both my parents are foreigners. Literally no viking blood in me.
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 22:37 GMT
#12698
On October 21 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:32 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:25 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:15 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Out of all those things the only actual bad thing is not playing pokemon

im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?

i dunno, i just remember that he was a bullshit pokemon

catching involved going around on one of the routes and fishing a few times in each square until you landed on one of the few which actually had the damn thing (and those would be randomized)

Raising the beauty on a feebas was THE BIGGEST SHIT EVER.

God, it became so easy when I bought a bootleg emerald from some asian country, completed the game to get a ditto and just bred that fucker till he popped out of an egg with an easy nature.

and some time later the internal battery went dry, so i couldn't get the berries on mirage......

now for the real question, are you getting omega ruby or alpha sapphire? For me its an easy alpha sapphire, kyogre soo much better than groudan :D

I have a PSVita. I might buy a 3ds later this year, but I enjoy booting up the gba emulator more than using all the features of a 3ds.

Besides, I love my DS Lite. it's perfect in size and so much time has been wasted on the super mario bros mini games.

i have a 2ds, and i agree those minigames are fucking fantastic :D new super mario bros was soo much fun
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 20 2014 22:38 GMT
#12699
On October 21 2014 07:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:32 Wintex wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:25 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:19 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 21 2014 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
im a 17 year old virgin that doesnt drink BUT preordered alpha sapphire
am i forgiven senpai o.o

if feebas isn't as fucking annoying to get as in the original, I will be very disappointed

didnt you have to win like 50 of those contests?

Isn't that just to get it to evolve?

i dunno, i just remember that he was a bullshit pokemon

catching involved going around on one of the routes and fishing a few times in each square until you landed on one of the few which actually had the damn thing (and those would be randomized)

Raising the beauty on a feebas was THE BIGGEST SHIT EVER.

God, it became so easy when I bought a bootleg emerald from some asian country, completed the game to get a ditto and just bred that fucker till he popped out of an egg with an easy nature.

and some time later the internal battery went dry, so i couldn't get the berries on mirage......

now for the real question, are you getting omega ruby or alpha sapphire? For me its an easy alpha sapphire, kyogre soo much better than groudan :D

I have a PSVita. I might buy a 3ds later this year, but I enjoy booting up the gba emulator more than using all the features of a 3ds.

Besides, I love my DS Lite. it's perfect in size and so much time has been wasted on the super mario bros mini games.

i have a 2ds, and i agree those minigames are fucking fantastic :D new super mario bros was soo much fun

Luigi Jack and the boo game = king
The Bomber boy
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 20 2014 22:38 GMT
#12700
On October 21 2014 07:34 GumBa wrote:
Wintex: super fan, The great hunter, slayer of poon and king of Sweden

Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 633 634 635 636 637 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 60
ProTech31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15801
Rain 2261
Artosis 628
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS75
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.