• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8014 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 628

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 626 627 628 629 630 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:05 GMT
#12541
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 21:05 GMT
#12542
On October 21 2014 06:04 y0su wrote:
Hey The_Templar, 1st page isn't updated with player shots past MC

He doesn't get more posts for doing it.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:05 GMT
#12543
On October 21 2014 06:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

God, im reading TL to learn how to pick up girls


+ Show Spoiler +
no really

Dating thread wont work.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 20 2014 21:06 GMT
#12544
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

You live in mainland Europe, run screaming across borders about the glory of schengen
Glorious SEA doto
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:06 GMT
#12545
On October 21 2014 06:06 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

You live in mainland Europe, run screaming across borders about the glory of schengen

Schengen rules
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 20 2014 21:06 GMT
#12546
On October 21 2014 06:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

God, im reading TL to learn how to pick up girls


+ Show Spoiler +
no really

The TL guide to sex actually helped me revamp my game as far as picking up girls. Of course that was years ago, but still
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 20 2014 21:07 GMT
#12547
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

Come live with me and Darkhorse np
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 21:07 GMT
#12548
On October 21 2014 06:04 y0su wrote:
Hey The_Templar, 1st page isn't updated with player shots past MC

I will update it when I get to a computer don't worry
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:07 GMT
#12549
On October 21 2014 06:06 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

God, im reading TL to learn how to pick up girls


+ Show Spoiler +
no really

The TL guide to sex actually helped me revamp my game as far as picking up girls. Of course that was years ago, but still

I just go with the flow. Sadly Girls dont find me attractive D: o well I still have my fun
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 21:07 GMT
#12550
On October 21 2014 06:07 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

Come live with me and Darkhorse np

Where do you guys live? I don't know where anyone is here aside from country
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:08 GMT
#12551
On October 21 2014 06:07 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

Come live with me and Darkhorse np

Roomies 4 lyfe.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2014 21:08 GMT
#12552
On October 21 2014 06:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:04 y0su wrote:
Hey The_Templar, 1st page isn't updated with player shots past MC

I will update it when I get to a computer don't worry

ah, no worries then! :D
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 20 2014 21:10 GMT
#12553
On October 21 2014 06:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:07 Yorkie wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

Come live with me and Darkhorse np

Where do you guys live? I don't know where anyone is here aside from country

East Coast US
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:10 GMT
#12554
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 21:14 GMT
#12555
wtf has this thread come to, and HOLY SHIT its 5 o clock T_T
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 21:14 GMT
#12556
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

British girls dig Europeans
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 21:15 GMT
#12557
On October 21 2014 06:14 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

British girls dig Europeans

So do the Canadian ones
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:15 GMT
#12558
On October 21 2014 06:14 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

British girls dig Europeans

I have an english accent though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 21:15 GMT
#12559
On October 21 2014 06:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 06:14 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 06:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I mean cmon, what exactly should have changed in the last 5 days -.-
There are other ways to get more pashunpoints

I'm the only one who gave him real advice last time too. But I've been there, job hunting SUCKS

As much as i like TL, i am sure there are better places to ask these questions

Well yeah but it doesnt hurt to ask. You never know where you can find something

I am pretty sure you can find something without the need to cross the ocean

I'm not paticularily happy where I am though. And I have always wanted to go abroad

British girls dig Europeans

So do the Canadian ones

Canada sounds better and better
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 20 2014 21:16 GMT
#12560
On October 21 2014 06:10 GumBa wrote:
Yorkie if people are lookig for someone who speaks german where u live mets be roomies and I'll be your wingman np

I have no idea if there's a position with a German fluency requirement nearby, but I'll create a position if it means I get to have you as my wingman. Wintex will lose his title of poonslayer69
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 626 627 628 629 630 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft519
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft519
WinterStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 807
White-Ra 155
Noble 75
NaDa 69
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4909
Counter-Strike
taco 356
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor714
Other Games
summit1g8440
Coldzera 822
JimRising 581
C9.Mang0365
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21332
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 48m
Online Event
9h 48m
FEL
14h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.