• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9236 users

TL Hacker Database, Season 3! - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 31 32 33 Next All
Foxwolf
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Brazil157 Posts
August 18 2011 04:59 GMT
#61
Server: NA
Your Name: Notails
Hacker Name: Fedaykin
Replay:

[image loading]


Description: PvP on Taldarim Altar.

He goes 10 forge and directly into my base. Even thou we were cross position. After a lot of trash talk from his part and a bad defense by me I manage to hold his cannon rush.

Few moments later, @8:50 I place a pylon outside his base, on a place where he clearly can't see form his main and he insta pull his probes and kills my pylon.

@16:50 he does a sudden look at my base for no apparently reason.

@18:15 he starts to move his army in the way to the bottom xel naga tower, when at the exact time I start to move out of my base. Then he does another sudden move, getting all his army back to his base for, again, no reason.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
August 18 2011 05:03 GMT
#62
On August 18 2011 11:56 Acechi wrote:
Side Questions:

1.) Does the TL Antihack community directly contact/report to Blizzard for these hackers? Or is it just a community neighborhood watch thing?

2.) Do you guys know how long it takes for Blizzard to process/review the hackers? I have sent a bunch of replays of hackers and yet the hackers are still playing.


1) I contact Blizzard with replay packs. Once Probe1 and I are satisfied with a season as being "complete", I compile all of the replays into one big replay package. Then I hand it over to an email I've got for Blizzard. That's all I can say we do, because that's all I know. I've talked to someone in Blizzard a few times, but what they can do or choose to do with our replays that we confirm is unknown to me.


2) No idea.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 19 2011 18:08 GMT
#63
Fedaykin needs to die in a fire.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Foxwolf
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Brazil157 Posts
August 19 2011 20:08 GMT
#64
Can't we do anything about Fedaykin? Like talk to a GM and send all the replays from him we can get? Maybe send a ticket to blizzard asking to talk directly to someone that can ban players from starcraft 2? I believe TL have enough 'power' to make that happen.

I am sorry if TL already do something like that. I just can't believe that this guy can just map hack for two seasons in a row and still play with the same account.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 19 2011 20:16 GMT
#65
Most of the time they are banned either by the time the replay pack is submitted or afterwards. In the meantime you can do is report them in game. Sorry for the empty answer.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Azera
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3800 Posts
August 20 2011 06:01 GMT
#66
Server: SEA
Your Name: Azera
Hacker Name: xxXxx
Replay: Replay 1 Replay 2
Description:
Replay 1- He basically did not scout me at all and yet knew that I was cheesing him. The first few moments of the game it might not be obvious, but when he gets his mutas out, he seems to fly the away even before he sees my infestors. Also note how all his units are sent straight to my base even without him knowing.

Replay 2- I played him again and this time he deflects my cheese again. I'm not sure it's because I cheesed him the previous game though. His warp prism play is really suspicious though. He did not scout me (again) and still sent it straight to my base. Also, when he attacked with his voids, he did not see the Spore Crawlers and AA I had on the high ground in my base, but he still backed away.
Check out some great music made by TLers - http://bit.ly/QXYhdb , by intrigue. http://bit.ly/RTjpOR , by ohsea.toc.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 07:25:08
August 20 2011 07:24 GMT
#67
On August 20 2011 15:01 Azera wrote:
Server: SEA
Your Name: Azera
Hacker Name: xxXxx
Replay: Replay 1 Replay 2
Description:
Replay 1- He basically did not scout me at all and yet knew that I was cheesing him. The first few moments of the game it might not be obvious, but when he gets his mutas out, he seems to fly the away even before he sees my infestors. Also note how all his units are sent straight to my base even without him knowing.

Replay 2- I played him again and this time he deflects my cheese again. I'm not sure it's because I cheesed him the previous game though. His warp prism play is really suspicious though. He did not scout me (again) and still sent it straight to my base. Also, when he attacked with his voids, he did not see the Spore Crawlers and AA I had on the high ground in my base, but he still backed away.


replay 1:

He knew where your base was because the drone ran away towards your base when the lings were chasing it.

At about 5.20 he gets a 2nd spine despite you having 6 lings, and him already having a spine. this also implies his 10pool/early first spine was safe play, not hacking. also in the first 5-6minutes he never looked at your base, while he may have seen on the mini map that you were building an early pool, it is by no means conlcusive.

at 21minutes where he pulls back, i think it was more the fact there were 2 spores and a queen, and he probably assumed you were coming.

If you look at his perspective in game 1, he NEVER looks at your base through the fog, NEVER. i believe he is simply a cautious player. i am convinced he was not hacking game 1.

game 2 he goes 12forge against your 6 pool without scouting, i honestly just think hes a cautious player. you get this a lot in lower skill levels. i have friends in bronze who will go hatch first, and their opponent will make 6 cannons at the ramp (not expanding just 1 base cannoning in) before doing anything else. seen it 2 or 3 times out of 10 games.

he did not send the warp prism to your base. he sent it top right then to your base.

sure he may have been avoiding being seen, but he also NEVER looked at your base through the fog, and you honestly cant say he was avoiding being seen not scouting the top right with any sense of certainty

he pulled back with voids after killing the nat which was an okay dicision, he knew there were lings out, and saw 2 spores retreating to the main. thinking that there are spores and a queen or two on high ground is a fair assumption. while a good player should have at least poked up to see whats going on, it is far from conclusive evidence. also, he didnt look up the hill through the fog. he wouldnt know via the mini map whether they are spines or spores.

In neither game did he look at your base through the fog at any point. not even once.

I simply think he is a bad player who is super cautious.

Verdict: Not a hacker, at best there inconclusive evidence. But by no stretch of the imagination enough to name him a hacker or even supsected hacker.

EDIT: btw im not one of the guys who organises this, im just giving my opinion on whether or not he hacks
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Hipsv
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
135 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 21:22:07
August 20 2011 21:21 GMT
#68
On August 12 2011 12:58 ProTech wrote:
Server: NA
Your Name: ProTech
Hacker Name: CheeseTown / GTLBaby
Replay: http://replayfu.com/r/GKK5F

Okay first of all, I stream quite a bit so this happens frequently, however when I approached CheeseTown I told him if he was stream cheating then I will ignore it but he completely ignored me. The reason I am posting this is because there is a Grandmaster on their team and if he IS in fact cheating then he needs to be exposed.

Anyway, you'll notice how they open dual forge at our ramps but completely disregard it and make cannons at their base without scouting my 6 pool.

The reason I went 6 pool is because I've lost to these guys 100x with their proxies etc. EVEN IF my overlord scouted it that does not justify not making cannons, because if i opened ANYTHING BUT 6 POOL we would have EASILY been contained. But they didnt scout the pool and still backed off and completely countered what we were doing. It was completely blind.


Can't say they were hacking, likely they were stream cheating. They never once looked through the fog of war and did a wall off on your bottom ramp before your pool was up then left, if they had seen the pool first with ANY hacks they wouldn't have proxied their forge/pylon and they could have built a cannon to contain you anyways even though you did 6 pool because of the choke of the ramp.

I like how you both accuse the other of being cheesy players when thats essentially mostly what occurs in 2v2 xD. But honestly stream cheater not hacker and the rest of your posts seem to really be digging deep to call a stream cheater a hacker (someone who's camera stays in one position for a long time is alt tabbed looking at a stream).
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
August 20 2011 21:35 GMT
#69
On August 21 2011 06:21 Hipsv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 12:58 ProTech wrote:
Server: NA
Your Name: ProTech
Hacker Name: CheeseTown / GTLBaby
Replay: http://replayfu.com/r/GKK5F

Okay first of all, I stream quite a bit so this happens frequently, however when I approached CheeseTown I told him if he was stream cheating then I will ignore it but he completely ignored me. The reason I am posting this is because there is a Grandmaster on their team and if he IS in fact cheating then he needs to be exposed.

Anyway, you'll notice how they open dual forge at our ramps but completely disregard it and make cannons at their base without scouting my 6 pool.

The reason I went 6 pool is because I've lost to these guys 100x with their proxies etc. EVEN IF my overlord scouted it that does not justify not making cannons, because if i opened ANYTHING BUT 6 POOL we would have EASILY been contained. But they didnt scout the pool and still backed off and completely countered what we were doing. It was completely blind.


Can't say they were hacking, likely they were stream cheating. They never once looked through the fog of war and did a wall off on your bottom ramp before your pool was up then left, if they had seen the pool first with ANY hacks they wouldn't have proxied their forge/pylon and they could have built a cannon to contain you anyways even though you did 6 pool because of the choke of the ramp.

I like how you both accuse the other of being cheesy players when thats essentially mostly what occurs in 2v2 xD. But honestly stream cheater not hacker and the rest of your posts seem to really be digging deep to call a stream cheater a hacker (someone who's camera stays in one position for a long time is alt tabbed looking at a stream).

Or they have a hack with camera lock. Need more reps of those guys to call it, unless they do a sorcery and admit to hacking.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
LonelyCat
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom130 Posts
August 21 2011 09:52 GMT
#70
On August 21 2011 06:21 Hipsv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 12:58 ProTech wrote:
Server: NA
Your Name: ProTech
Hacker Name: CheeseTown / GTLBaby
Replay: http://replayfu.com/r/GKK5F

Okay first of all, I stream quite a bit so this happens frequently, however when I approached CheeseTown I told him if he was stream cheating then I will ignore it but he completely ignored me. The reason I am posting this is because there is a Grandmaster on their team and if he IS in fact cheating then he needs to be exposed.

Anyway, you'll notice how they open dual forge at our ramps but completely disregard it and make cannons at their base without scouting my 6 pool.

The reason I went 6 pool is because I've lost to these guys 100x with their proxies etc. EVEN IF my overlord scouted it that does not justify not making cannons, because if i opened ANYTHING BUT 6 POOL we would have EASILY been contained. But they didnt scout the pool and still backed off and completely countered what we were doing. It was completely blind.


Can't say they were hacking, likely they were stream cheating. They never once looked through the fog of war and did a wall off on your bottom ramp before your pool was up then left, if they had seen the pool first with ANY hacks they wouldn't have proxied their forge/pylon and they could have built a cannon to contain you anyways even though you did 6 pool because of the choke of the ramp.

I like how you both accuse the other of being cheesy players when thats essentially mostly what occurs in 2v2 xD. But honestly stream cheater not hacker and the rest of your posts seem to really be digging deep to call a stream cheater a hacker (someone who's camera stays in one position for a long time is alt tabbed looking at a stream).



Protech is usually pretty diligent studying the reps, could be camera lock if they don't look through the fog - on Protech's stream yesterday Kice looked pretty much like he was doing that but he hasn't been reported on here yet so I won't comment. If there are more reps of those guys that other people have that would be ideal for diagnosing hacking
Also 2v2 cheese is different, something thats "cheese in 1v1" eg. 6pool is just a safe build in 2v2 if they cheese, no need to derail the discussion, this thread if about hacking
CDMVR
Profile Joined August 2011
United States92 Posts
August 21 2011 11:41 GMT
#71
Server: NA
Your Name: Dragon
Hacker Name: RatZDeezer
Replay: http://drop.sc/28845
Description: Maphacking

Hello, I'm posting this on behalf of SlayersDragon who is a featured streamer on TL.

Only reason I'm posting this for him is because his English is not so good and he could not figure out how to use the various replay upload websites such as www.sc2replayed.com and www.drop.sc. If there's a problem with this I'm sure Probe or Torenhire can let me know.

It is rumored that Deezer likes to stream cheat but as Dragon has told everyone in Channel Dragon, he has put a 20 second delay on his stream just to prevent things like this from happening.

@ 10:37: After being contained in his base by sentries, Dragon pushes out with a factory to scout Deezer. However, Deezer immediatly selects all his units and clicks it in the direction of the factory. These two screenshots will show how this is occuring.

Full Vision at the Timeframe: http://www.boyevul.com/?v=q2Pjn.jpg
Deezer's Vision at the Timeframe with the mouseclick shown:
http://www.boyevul.com/?v=w6AM9.jpg

I understand Factories are slow while moving in the air but if there is a stream delay then Deezer shouldn't have reacted so quickly to the factory moving.

Later when confronted by this in the next game. Deezer's response was Standard Drop Timing bro, too ez.

Out of five games in a row that Deezer has sniped Dragon, he has scouted his base first out of 4 possible locations. The odds of that happening are 1/4 * 1/4 * 1/4 well you get the point

Therefore Dragon thinks this is maphacking instead of normal stream cheating, however I'll leave that up to the antihack team.

Anyways, thank you for checking this out.
Warwick Only [Dia IV KR, Dia I NA]
CruisEric
Profile Joined August 2010
35 Posts
August 21 2011 11:45 GMT
#72
Right after that, Deezer also FF'd the ramp the instant stimmed marines tried to come down without seeing them I believe. he's also never built an observer, though that is more likely because he stream cheats.
Deezer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada73 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 12:03:21
August 21 2011 12:02 GMT
#73
*LoL*
Maybe i was checking for a drop im not a fking bronze league scrub like you son. I know my timing gtfo k

User was temp banned for this post.
RatZ GaminG Leader
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
August 21 2011 12:12 GMT
#74
On August 21 2011 20:45 CruisEric wrote:
Right after that, Deezer also FF'd the ramp the instant stimmed marines tried to come down without seeing them I believe. he's also never built an observer, though that is more likely because he stream cheats.


There was also a drop made by dragon that Deezer "saw".
This was in the late 10minutes of the game I believe.
The curse is real
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 21 2011 12:16 GMT
#75
I've watched the replay and I'll post my thoughts a bit later after I've had time to consider the circumstances surrounding the simultaneous accusations of stream cheating.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Deezer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada73 Posts
August 21 2011 12:23 GMT
#76
Good evidence for hacks (post replays that show things on this list):
Repeated camera focus on the enemy (your) base when it is under fog, without giving unit orders (attack/move)
Repeated camera focus on your army outside your base, but under fog, especially without giving unit orders. This doesn't mean your opponent sending a marine to a XN watchtower when you have a probe there is hacks though.
Camera focus on dropships/ovies/warp prisms or any unit in an unusual location on the map for no when it is under fog and there is no reason to look there.
Reactions to the army when it is under fog (this one is tricky though, as there is often a decent excuse for the hacker's army movement, for example, moving to take a XN tower, moving to secure a third, moving to threaten an expo, positioning the army better, etc. For this to be solid evidence, there should be no obvious goal for the army movement other than a reaction to what is seen via maphack.)



You can can read ur own rule
RatZ GaminG Leader
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 12:29:11
August 21 2011 12:28 GMT
#77
On August 21 2011 21:02 Deezer wrote:
*LoL*
Maybe i was checking for a drop im not a fking bronze league scrub like you son. I know my timing gtfo k

why are you 50% of the people he plays if you dont stream cheat
and you stream cheat, not maphack, we know that - -
CDMVR
Profile Joined August 2011
United States92 Posts
August 21 2011 12:33 GMT
#78
It would be stream cheating except for the fact that Dragon put a delay on his stream because of it.

The instant reaction to the factory moving out in the replay above will pretty much prove otherwise.
Warwick Only [Dia IV KR, Dia I NA]
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 21 2011 12:34 GMT
#79
On August 21 2011 21:33 Itallion wrote:
It would be stream cheating except for the fact that Dragon put a delay on his stream because of it.

The instant reaction to the factory moving out in the replay above will pretty much prove otherwise.

factories are slow and dragons delay isnt that long
lyrlian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands257 Posts
August 21 2011 12:39 GMT
#80
Is deezer stream cheating? Most likely. Is he map hacking? There's not enough proof to say he does. Finding that factory was luck (why would he go attack that factory anyway?) and I dont see any other things that could indicate maphacking. Some of you mention the FF on the ramp, when he went for the factory, this is pretty standard play, nothing weird about it.
@lyrlian on twitter! Caster for ESET, WCS and various other events.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1593
RotterdaM942
TaKeTV 387
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC163
ZombieGrub103
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1593
RotterdaM 942
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC 163
RuFF_SC2 144
MaxPax 140
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC 76
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2756
Shuttle 526
Dewaltoss 107
910 71
Mind 61
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m4333
pashabiceps1649
Fnx 681
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4594
Liquid`Hasu599
Other Games
Beastyqt768
mouzStarbuck428
ToD183
C9.Mang0156
shahzam110
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 175
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 18
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade329
Other Games
• imaqtpie865
• Shiphtur343
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.