• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8405 users

TL Hacker Database, Season 3! - Page 32

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 Next All
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-05 01:42:24
November 05 2011 01:41 GMT
#621
On November 05 2011 10:26 DoctaD wrote:
Ladder
Server: NA
Your Name: DoctaD
Hacker Name: Chrysalis http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1561105/1/Chrysalis/
Replay: http://drop.sc/53160
Description: proxys me on shakuras plateau in the corner of my base without even scouting. pans his camera over me as well.


I watched this one as well, and I don't think its a hack. He scouted early and saw your probe come out of your base at the ramp. Although the heading directly to your base is suspicous, its shakuras, and there is a 50% chance of scouting right the first time.

Edited for Grammer.
Did you see that? Exactly
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-05 03:25:16
November 05 2011 03:24 GMT
#622
On November 04 2011 10:36 Mstring wrote:
I just played a zerg named "Tastetosis" who did some interesting moves as Zerg. Map was Shakuras.

1) I block his ramp with 3 pylons, he cancels his hatch. Sounds normal, except that when you watch the replay he had no vision of the pylons. Must have been good game sense...
2) Around 7 minutes after my FFE I drop twilight and 3 more gates. After TC I went for DT shrine. From the watch-tower I noticed that with his army of roaches he had an overseer. I cancel my DT shrine. I watched the replay and shortly after dropping the shrine he made no less than 5 overseers. Completely standard.
3) I controlled the watch towers early so my probe could plant some pylons around the place without detection. I plant two to start with, one at the 11 o-clock angle just out of range of the top tower, and one at the 5 o-clock angle just out of range of the bottom tower. Shortly after he accumulates an army of roaches, he rallies his army into the fog exactly onto one pylon, then the other. Must have been good game sense of knowing where my pylons would be.
4) I built another pylon at his not-yet-built 4th. When he goes for the 4th, he builds the hatch and then rallies his army again directly to my pylon (in the fog). Great game sense.
5) He had corruptors at our first (and last) engagement. I didn't think much of it at first but when I watched the replay, I noticed that he dropped the spire just after I started my colossus den. Great game sense right there, and amazing knowledge of timings.

Not once did his camera pan to my base though. From the pylon kills alone it is blatently obvious that he had some sort of hack going on. This guy was in master league. Bronze season 1, bronze season 2, top diamond season 3, now master season 4. Unfortunately for him, hacks don't help you with army composition and I completely rolled him.

Replay


This one is tough to call. Some of the pylon kills and timings are really lucky, but the fact that he let a probe sit by his natural Mineral line for a while is odd, and the fact that he missed the pylon right underneath his overlord is really odd. And if he knew that your army was there for the final battle he would of never engaged there, since it is a horrible position for him (He might just be bad though). Plus, he might have just reacted to seeing the two early gasses at the natural by making overseers, Something odd is going on, I just can't call it.....

Edited for grammer because I am horrible.
Did you see that? Exactly
Mstring
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia510 Posts
November 05 2011 15:48 GMT
#623
On November 05 2011 12:24 Peanut Butter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2011 10:36 Mstring wrote:
I just played a zerg named "Tastetosis" who did some interesting moves as Zerg. Map was Shakuras.

1) I block his ramp with 3 pylons, he cancels his hatch. Sounds normal, except that when you watch the replay he had no vision of the pylons. Must have been good game sense...
2) Around 7 minutes after my FFE I drop twilight and 3 more gates. After TC I went for DT shrine. From the watch-tower I noticed that with his army of roaches he had an overseer. I cancel my DT shrine. I watched the replay and shortly after dropping the shrine he made no less than 5 overseers. Completely standard.
3) I controlled the watch towers early so my probe could plant some pylons around the place without detection. I plant two to start with, one at the 11 o-clock angle just out of range of the top tower, and one at the 5 o-clock angle just out of range of the bottom tower. Shortly after he accumulates an army of roaches, he rallies his army into the fog exactly onto one pylon, then the other. Must have been good game sense of knowing where my pylons would be.
4) I built another pylon at his not-yet-built 4th. When he goes for the 4th, he builds the hatch and then rallies his army again directly to my pylon (in the fog). Great game sense.
5) He had corruptors at our first (and last) engagement. I didn't think much of it at first but when I watched the replay, I noticed that he dropped the spire just after I started my colossus den. Great game sense right there, and amazing knowledge of timings.

Not once did his camera pan to my base though. From the pylon kills alone it is blatently obvious that he had some sort of hack going on. This guy was in master league. Bronze season 1, bronze season 2, top diamond season 3, now master season 4. Unfortunately for him, hacks don't help you with army composition and I completely rolled him.

Replay


This one is tough to call. Some of the pylon kills and timings are really lucky, but the fact that he let a probe sit by his natural Mineral line for a while is odd, and the fact that he missed the pylon right underneath his overlord is really odd. And if he knew that your army was there for the final battle he would of never engaged there, since it is a horrible position for him (He might just be bad though). Plus, he might have just reacted to seeing the two early gasses at the natural by making overseers, Something odd is going on, I just can't call it.....

Edited for grammer because I am horrible.


All 3 pylons were in the fog. Normal zergs send lings around to find the pylons; he simply sent his army directly to my pylon, three times.

I think the mistakes you saw are the result of him simply being a terrible player. I don't think he was using a "maphack" in the sense of full map vision, but rather, the observer-panel hack which lets you reveal the map by pressing a button (i.e. going into 'everyone' mode). You could gain a sufficient advantage with the production tab alone. I looked at the build orders in his game history and it is very telling. Always has the counter build order.
Spender
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland76 Posts
November 05 2011 19:46 GMT
#624
Server: EU
Your Name: Spender
Hacker Name: Zelthcon; http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1361059/1/Zelthcon/
Replay: irrelevant, not a maphack.
Description: This guy is using a "results disagree" hack. After beating him on ladder my match history shows a loss with no points lost, same as his match history. Also check his bnet profile. Main page of his profile shows 11 games played and 4 games won and ranks him as a "random" player. His league page shows him as a protoss player. Match history shows mostly "loss", "tie" or "left" while loosing no points. Now compare this to screenshots from his bnet profile in game:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

After searching on TL i found a thread about this very person. It was posted about a month ago. What is surprising to me is that he still wasn't banned.
Kroml
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey308 Posts
November 05 2011 21:32 GMT
#625
Can we make a season 4 version of this? I need to show a replay
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
November 05 2011 22:33 GMT
#626
Ladder
Server: NA
Your Name: pryda
Hacker Name: Eaer
Replay: Ladder
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/15065
Description: proxys me on antgia without scouting looks at my main about 3 times as he goes to push up with his zealots he pulls them back for a sec as my stalker was walking to the ramp to catch it off guard
Moar banelings less qq
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 21:13:26
November 06 2011 16:59 GMT
#627
@Mstring. I have to say I agree with you. Although the a-move wasn't directly on the pylons, it was close enough. He was either really lucky or had inside knowledge. Unfortunatly for him, map hacks do not make one good as macro/micro.

@Kroml: I think that they are using this database for half of season 4 since they shortened the seasons.

@IamPryda: Watched your replay (Because I had a few spare moments) and I am going to have to saw not enough evidence unforunatly. He does camera-pan twice over your base and proxies in the right direction, but considering he was afk for about 2 min at the start of the game, he might have just gone "Screw it" and proxied a random location. I didn't see the stalker ambush though; I think he was just waiting for that 4th zealot to pop. Someone else should take a look at this to see if this is really a maphack.
Did you see that? Exactly
ItsYoungLee
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)227 Posts
November 07 2011 00:50 GMT
#628
Server: NA
Your Name: ePParamedico
Hacker Name: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/884547/1/Roscoe/
Replay: Ladder
Replay: http://drop.sc/53461
Description: Sends lings exactly to probe location before overlord even sees it. Look through the fog of war at my buildings multiple times. Moves to intercept stalkers that have blinked down immediately. Intercepts a probe coming down the ramp multiple times without having any vision of it moving down, and looks at the ramp area before he does it. Has perfect timing for spore crawlers just as my DT starts. I think this guy was also a confirmed hacker in previous seasons too.
ePParamedico.160 (formerly ElParamedico)
FairForever
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2392 Posts
November 07 2011 04:39 GMT
#629
On November 07 2011 09:50 ItsYoungLee wrote:
Server: NA
Your Name: ePParamedico
Hacker Name: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/884547/1/Roscoe/
Replay: Ladder
Replay: http://drop.sc/53461
Description: Sends lings exactly to probe location before overlord even sees it. Look through the fog of war at my buildings multiple times. Moves to intercept stalkers that have blinked down immediately. Intercepts a probe coming down the ramp multiple times without having any vision of it moving down, and looks at the ramp area before he does it. Has perfect timing for spore crawlers just as my DT starts. I think this guy was also a confirmed hacker in previous seasons too.


Two of us have already reported him for Season 4 a couple of pages back =/
Panther.779
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
November 07 2011 08:52 GMT
#630

Server: NA
Your Name: Panther.779
Hacker Name: iRLProAnnn
Replay: http://sc2upload.dyndns.org/replays/Panther/1320655548-iRLProAnnnMapHacker.SC2Replay

Description: I'm a middle/high masters player, and I wouldn't write a post unless I was sure.The map is on Antiga Shipyard, he goes immediately to my base, without even scouting any of my buildings. I can understand a proxy 2 gate if you manage to get a GLIMPSE of mining minerals that I had, but he didn't even do that.

I looked at his Match History, he just played against RevSoda a minute ago, and did the exact same Proxy 2 gate. I'm PM'ing RevSoda to see if he can give me his replay as well.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5064/proxy2gate.jpg
Furries are <3
Soliduok
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada222 Posts
November 07 2011 15:18 GMT
#631
I'm trying to upload a replay of a hacker, and I keep getting "There was an error parsing your replay" on more than one replay site?
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
November 07 2011 20:23 GMT
#632
On November 08 2011 00:18 Soliduok wrote:
I'm trying to upload a replay of a hacker, and I keep getting "There was an error parsing your replay" on more than one replay site?


This is most likely caused by a glitch in the replay. Some hacks corrupt the replay file, thus making it impossible to see if the person was hacking or not. Can you watch the replay in SC2?
Did you see that? Exactly
Soliduok
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada222 Posts
November 08 2011 14:40 GMT
#633
On November 08 2011 05:23 Peanut Butter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 00:18 Soliduok wrote:
I'm trying to upload a replay of a hacker, and I keep getting "There was an error parsing your replay" on more than one replay site?


This is most likely caused by a glitch in the replay. Some hacks corrupt the replay file, thus making it impossible to see if the person was hacking or not. Can you watch the replay in SC2?


Yea I can. And this is what I was thinking as well, that because the player was hacking it has caused the replay to be corrupt and therefor not able to be parsed. I wasn't sure if it was paranoia or a legitimate concern.

I am a mid masters player and have only encountered hackers twice before, and both were drop hackers (I rarely watch my replays because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt if I have suspicions, and can't be bothered). But in this case the player was DavidLynch who blindly three pylon walled me in on a 4 player map, without scouting and without spotting any overlords, drones, or creep. I also wasn't streaming.

I would really like to know if anyone else had concerns with this player, and if so, to come forward.
RastaMonsta
Profile Joined October 2011
304 Posts
November 08 2011 15:14 GMT
#634
This thread and the moderators of this thread have become a joke. No updates in over 2 months. If you guys are "too busy" to be focusing on this there shouldnt be a thread for this or there should be other people reviewing and moding this thread. Get your shit together seriously.
louxleom
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 15:36:07
November 08 2011 15:38 GMT
#635
Clouttt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States33 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 02:38:22
November 08 2011 16:24 GMT
#636
On November 09 2011 00:14 RastaMonsta wrote:
This thread and the moderators of this thread have become a joke. No updates in over 2 months. If you guys are "too busy" to be focusing on this there shouldnt be a thread for this or there should be other people reviewing and moding this thread. Get your shit together seriously.


Lololol it's super funny because i made a critical post pertaining to this issue exactly 2 months and 2 days ago, and for being negative about it i get a warning and am told they are "working on reassessing how to approach things"
lol two months later there hasn't even been any UPDATES, much less any actual progress. i reinforce my previous suggestion of closing this laughing stock of a thread.
If a beast cannot be tamed, it must be unleashed.
BioTech
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia264 Posts
November 08 2011 20:26 GMT
#637
Region: SEA
me: BioTech
hacker: BooMsLang
Replays: its the 2 latest replays on this site

Twice in a row in two 4v4 games.
This player looks at area (covered by the Fog of War) where nydus is building (@ 6:20) before the sound has occured. This in isolation could be feasible. However, in the 2nd replay he spends an inordinate amount of time viewing areas covered by the FofW.

At 7:08 he spends too long looking at the southern Xel Naga tower which his team DOESNT hold, but mine did.

At 7:28-7:36 he looks at my base which is covered by the FOW, he doesnt know I have a Starport, (but its reasonable to assume I would by this time). Nevertheless its uncanny that his stalkers arrive at 7:54 to precisely greet my dropships. Im 95% sure this guy is a hacker.


I actually played the original WarCraft - Orcs v Humans back in 1995!
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
November 09 2011 01:58 GMT
#638
On November 07 2011 17:52 Panther.779 wrote:

Server: NA
Your Name: Panther.779
Hacker Name: iRLProAnnn
Replay: http://sc2upload.dyndns.org/replays/Panther/1320655548-iRLProAnnnMapHacker.SC2Replay

Description: I'm a middle/high masters player, and I wouldn't write a post unless I was sure.The map is on Antiga Shipyard, he goes immediately to my base, without even scouting any of my buildings. I can understand a proxy 2 gate if you manage to get a GLIMPSE of mining minerals that I had, but he didn't even do that.

I looked at his Match History, he just played against RevSoda a minute ago, and did the exact same Proxy 2 gate. I'm PM'ing RevSoda to see if he can give me his replay as well.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5064/proxy2gate.jpg


I am going to have to say Yes to this one, although I am still new at this. Staring at someone's base without scouting it in the first minute is kind of a dead giveaway. Were you able to get the relay from RevSoda? If it is the same situation then I bet that this guy is a map hacker.
Did you see that? Exactly
MasterTater
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 23:46:19
November 09 2011 23:42 GMT
#639
Ladder
Server: NA
Your Name: MasterTater
Hacker Name: Attora http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2907815/1/Attora/
Replays: http://drop.sc/55558, http://drop.sc/55557

Played a game against a toss where I thought the game was over after a successful 4 gate attack. Somehow managed to pull through, so I watched the replay to see how and watched a bit through his vision, saw him centering his camera around my base despite being in the fog (he had observer and never even attempted to use it to scout). So I re-watched it from his vision and it's pretty obvious he was hacking in my opinion.
http://drop.sc/55558
There's a lot of times he moves his camera through my base despite having no vision, or centers on the bulk of my army. Wont list them all since you can just watch replay at 8x speed and see it's pretty frequently.

15:50 He looks at a random area with no vision in my base where my completed spire is, immediately throws down 2 cannons in mineral line.

17:55 He moves his camera to a seemingly random location, happens to be centered right over top of my moving mutas. He even sends down his stalker from the tower to intercept them.

~28:00 I move out, he sets up his army as though he knows the engagement is about to occur despite having no vision. Centers his camera slightly out of range of his actual vision right where my army is.

That was a couple days ago. Today, again, I play a toss and after a successful cannon rush that I thought set me far behind I end up winning and watch the replay. After watching the replay I come to the conclusion that he was map hacking without realizing it was the same guy until after the fact.
http://drop.sc/55557

Up until the first minute and a half you can see him putting his camera over my base, first right before deciding to have a low ground pylon and again before deciding to go forge first. Again this game he constantly scans my base through the fog despite not once the entire game getting actual vision of my main.

13:05 He places his camera over my hidden expansion (which has been up for awhile), immediately grabs the majority of his army and sends them to it.

13:39 Grabs his phoenix to intercept my overseer about a second before it actually enters his vision - Jedi reaction right there

He also keeps tab on my army. At 16:20 he places camera overtop of it, 17:12 right as I move out he places his camera over top of my army again. 17:52 he places camera just outside his vision where my army is and gets ready for the engagement about half a second before my roaches actually reach his vision.
VPVortex
Profile Joined May 2011
United States4 Posts
November 12 2011 06:48 GMT
#640
Ladder
Server: EU
Your Name: iMColoursz
Hacker Name: CHUCKBORRIS
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/15256
Well he doesn't scout me but goes for a timing attack must see that it doesn't work so he runs back to his base( my guess is he looked at his product tab) then continues to not scout me but then expands... still doesn't see my tech or even my unit choices but goes mass marauder with ghosts, while i went ht archon charglot so just watch the replay its pretty obvious
also another sign is he seemed pretty defensive of trying not to convince me he wasn't a maphacker so he chatted me for a long time/
"Never give up"
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 921
WardiTV349
OGKoka 90
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 12089
StarCastTV_EN333
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
OGKoka 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13981
Bisu 5158
FanTaSy 3897
Jaedong 1469
Shuttle 1068
BeSt 1016
actioN 702
EffOrt 597
Horang2 514
Larva 301
[ Show more ]
Leta 294
Zeus 240
Dewaltoss 121
Barracks 114
Mind 99
Sexy 86
JYJ 78
scan(afreeca) 73
Mong 72
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 57
Shinee 44
sSak 42
Killer 41
Aegong 30
Free 30
Bale 29
soO 24
HiyA 14
Sacsri 11
yabsab 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 353
Dendi283
Counter-Strike
x6flipin209
Other Games
singsing2246
olofmeister1315
B2W.Neo346
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax219
dupreeh124
Livibee112
KnowMe83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick623
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1281
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 34m
Replay Cast
11h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.