Fix it.
Now.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Cenja
Sweden498 Posts
Fix it. Now. | ||
|
Jakkerr
Netherlands2549 Posts
especially headbutting a tree! | ||
|
ENM_Alexb
United States129 Posts
| ||
|
Butigroove
Seychelles2061 Posts
I only do exercises when I lose (happens often enough -_-) Protoss is Dumbell Flys/Bench Press Terran is Weighted Pushups Zerg is a weighted crunches | ||
|
Sarang
Australia2363 Posts
I need to figure out how to incorporate the HUAH!'s into my sessions as well. Perhaps yell it whenever I stim? | ||
|
Binabik
Germany686 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
On July 04 2011 16:28 Zafrumi wrote: just fyi, you wont lose (much) weight or get a six pack by doing crunches :p gl to all of you though! Indeed, should be more like 10min jogging for each game you lost on the next day. But yeah, great idea. ^^ | ||
|
qck
United Kingdom201 Posts
"Buffcraft!" will be hearing from my lawyers shortly. | ||
|
dissonance21
Philippines2 Posts
HUAH! | ||
|
dmillz
Canada270 Posts
| ||
|
Ribbon
United States5278 Posts
Not even fucking joking. I didn't last week. Now I do. God only knows how, and it's freaking me out slightly. | ||
|
TheAmazombie
United States3714 Posts
| ||
|
Saicam
262 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Hashmeister
Germany238 Posts
| ||
|
Vulcano
United States147 Posts
On July 05 2011 00:36 Sarang wrote: LOL this is awesome. I think I'm actually going to do this when I can play Sc2 again. I need to figure out how to incorporate the HUAH!'s into my sessions as well. Perhaps yell it whenever I stim? definitely gonna want to just go off on a good spree pretty much the whole time you are in combat "Huah, Huah, Huah, Huah, !! (stim)huahhuahhuah !!" | ||
|
Morta
Germany557 Posts
| ||
|
Hashmeister
Germany238 Posts
On July 05 2011 20:55 Morta wrote: I'am going to be Mr.Universe in NO TIME! :D lolz Maybe Arnold did that in the pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha stage of brood war ![]() | ||
|
stalking.d00m
213 Posts
Only other game that allowed auto follow of spec cam was War-III and to some extent auto-camera of CoH. | ||
|
mavsfan0041
United States306 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • davetesta6 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|