• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9583 users

Buffcraft! - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Abstinence
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States328 Posts
July 17 2011 03:00 GMT
#161
LOL girly name. T_T
slam
Profile Joined May 2010
United States923 Posts
July 17 2011 05:42 GMT
#162
"that is also dude"

Priceless. I am sold.
I get it.
MagmaRam
Profile Joined October 2010
United States395 Posts
July 17 2011 06:36 GMT
#163
This is... actually a good idea for my fat ass. Let's see how this turns out.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
July 17 2011 08:19 GMT
#164
I responded badly to a drop, lost the Nexus in my main and half my mining probes (full saturation). I was so far behind, went into beastly macro mode. It was obvious that I lost so I figured it was pure Archon time.

Well, my opponent was retarded and decided to drop me a few times but I cleaned it up, I ended up maxing out on Archons and 1a'd to victory. He didn't leave until I killed absolutely everything and I was flexing and fistpumping the whole time.

Then I saw this thread. I shall proceed to follow the regime of Buffcraft. Better not lose.
A.J.
Profile Joined August 2010
United States209 Posts
July 17 2011 08:27 GMT
#165
I've been doing this for several years now, but for Call of Duty.

I do 30 push ups whenever i get lower than a 2 k/d.
Take a chance
tylermakesmusic
Profile Joined April 2011
United States122 Posts
July 17 2011 08:49 GMT
#166
This is actually a pretty awesome idea. I think I may start doing this once i get my computer back.
omnia vincit amor: et nos cedamus amori.
Astyanaxis
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States25 Posts
July 18 2011 15:38 GMT
#167
So is this supposed to be serious or parody? Because it treads the lines of both without committing to either and ends up adulterated by this non-commitment.

I would actually encourage a little exercise in between games. My system has been X number of exercise per win 2X number per loss.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
July 19 2011 07:59 GMT
#168
On July 19 2011 00:38 Astyanaxis wrote:
So is this supposed to be serious or parody? Because it treads the lines of both without committing to either and ends up adulterated by this non-commitment.


It's supposed to be silly, because silly = Fun. But I at least am actually doing it.

Could people who are particpating post what their current regimes are? I'd like to add it to the OP.

I'm up to 25 crunches and 25 jumping jacks per loss, and 25 crunches, 25 jumping jacks, and 10 push-ups for loss to cheese.
slam
Profile Joined May 2010
United States923 Posts
July 19 2011 10:12 GMT
#169
On July 19 2011 16:59 Ribbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 00:38 Astyanaxis wrote:
So is this supposed to be serious or parody? Because it treads the lines of both without committing to either and ends up adulterated by this non-commitment.


It's supposed to be silly, because silly = Fun. But I at least am actually doing it.

Could people who are particpating post what their current regimes are? I'd like to add it to the OP.

I'm up to 25 crunches and 25 jumping jacks per loss, and 25 crunches, 25 jumping jacks, and 10 push-ups for loss to cheese.

fyi, jumping jacks do literally next to nothing as far as exercise goes... one could also argue that they are very not badass either.

Jus' sayin'.
I get it.
ZaaaaaM
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1828 Posts
July 19 2011 10:13 GMT
#170
Been doing this for years.
no dude, the question
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
July 22 2011 05:21 GMT
#171
I've been doing ten pushups for when I lose a macro game and 25 crunches when I lose to cheese. But when I win, and it's a good game, I play sick riffs on my guitar, and go "ohhhh yeaahhhhh!" So pumped all the time now.
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 22 2011 05:23 GMT
#172
This is why Incontrol is so ripped!
dafpoo
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11 Posts
July 25 2011 09:10 GMT
#173
This is a great idea!
Have you ever met a coyote?
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 61
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 505
910 60
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1849
Super Smash Bros
PPMD63
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3183
shahzam605
C9.Mang0251
PiGStarcraft209
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21644
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
12m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.