• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9583 users

Buffcraft! - Page 8

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
July 08 2011 07:42 GMT
#141
On July 06 2011 12:52 svefnleysi wrote:
Push-ups and crunches are to working out as random team games are to getting good at StarCraft.

They'll only do you good if you are completely untrained, and too much will just set you back.

Once you've trained for a bit, instead of crunches, jumping jacks and push-ups, make it:

Chin-ups
Handstand push-ups against the wall
L-sit for time


I'm starting to increase my own regimen a bit. I'm up to 25 crunches for a regular loss, and 25 crunches and ten push-ups for a cheese. I might add in 25 jumping jacks (25 crunch, 10 push-up, 25 jacks) for losing like a moron, because I feel silly doing jumping jacks and it's a good punishment for a silly loss.

Once you're in the habit of doing a little, it's actually not that hard to get in the habit of doing a little more. I think it's because the crunches are easy once you get used to them, so you want to add more to have it still feel like work.
rampd
Profile Joined August 2010
United States58 Posts
July 08 2011 08:09 GMT
#142
After losing many games next season I will be the LiquidHulk. Be prepared kennigit and hot bid.
juni11
Profile Joined November 2010
2 Posts
July 08 2011 08:11 GMT
#143
This is epic! :D
SonSon
Profile Joined June 2011
United States106 Posts
July 08 2011 08:12 GMT
#144
I'm definitely doing this!
ButtCraft
Profile Joined March 2011
United States114 Posts
July 09 2011 04:46 GMT
#145
Definitely didn't know there was an 8 page thread named after me
Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it, and swing for the fuckin fences
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
July 09 2011 04:50 GMT
#146
You had me at:
5. If you wanna keep track of your weight-loss and share the results with the thread, fucking go for it, bro. If you want to keep it to yourself, that is also dude. The goal is self-improvement through self-indudement.
I'm totally in!
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
Br33zyy
Profile Joined June 2011
United States296 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 04:53:49
July 09 2011 04:53 GMT
#147
This thread has captured my MANLY heart.
+1!!
Ohhh lawd..
GTLdaily
Profile Joined December 2010
55 Posts
July 09 2011 04:59 GMT
#148
Tip for others participating.

Even though it may be harder, doing pushups on your knuckles has benefits to just doing them on your hands. Regular pushups do more for your shoulders but pushups on your knuckles helps strengthen your forearms and wrists. (Helpful for those long laddering sessions)
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
July 12 2011 23:30 GMT
#149
I've been coming up with with Arnold style one-liners to say after I win. Though when I barely defend against some cheese, I usually end up just yelling "NOT IN MY HOUSSSSSE!"
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
July 12 2011 23:32 GMT
#150
On July 04 2011 16:20 NExt wrote:
Show nested quote +
Headbutt a tree!


GODLIKE !


GODMODE ACHIEVED *bumbs*
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
UnitedKronos
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
139 Posts
July 12 2011 23:39 GMT
#151
I looked at the title of the thread and had one idea
Came into the thread and got a completely different idea.
I'm totally gonna do this
Oh hai. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CidO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States695 Posts
July 12 2011 23:39 GMT
#152
if it was manly to swoon, i'd be swooning. in that case i am inspired to ladder more. and if this could somehow be auto linked and referenced anytime someone creates a thread "i'm to afraid to ladder, what do you guys do" i'd be eternally happy. So

win = slam the shit out of my GG button
lose= slam the shit out of my body.
:P
quaffle
Profile Joined December 2010
United States249 Posts
July 13 2011 00:29 GMT
#153
RAGHHHHHHHHHH!!

BUFFCRAFT MAKES ME HARD LIKE WHEN I SEE WOMAN!! Buffcraft makes me honest like how woman wants me. DO BUFFCRAFT, I do.

Warning: Losing while cheesing speeds the process of buffing, but lowers morale, not recommended.
Your success is only measured by the strength of your competitors.
Marsupian
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands455 Posts
July 13 2011 00:48 GMT
#154
This is so epic. Someone needs to make a video diary BROHAN style!
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 00:59:01
July 13 2011 00:58 GMT
#155
On July 13 2011 08:30 Lobotomist wrote:
I've been coming up with with Arnold style one-liners to say after I win. Though when I barely defend against some cheese, I usually end up just yelling "NOT IN MY HOUSSSSSE!"


Q. What does Mister Freeze say when his SC2 game lags?
A. "Chill out!"
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
July 16 2011 00:52 GMT
#156
On July 13 2011 09:58 Ribbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 08:30 Lobotomist wrote:
I've been coming up with with Arnold style one-liners to say after I win. Though when I barely defend against some cheese, I usually end up just yelling "NOT IN MY HOUSSSSSE!"


Q. What does Mister Freeze say when his SC2 game lags?
A. "Chill out!"
Here's some gettin pumped inspiration
[image loading]
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
July 16 2011 02:00 GMT
#157
Abs are for people with good genetics, and who conscientiously try to create and maintain a low bodyfat. Powerlifting is for the real men ;D
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
esc0bar
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada112 Posts
July 16 2011 02:03 GMT
#158
Or just hit the gym, wow.
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
July 16 2011 02:06 GMT
#159
On July 09 2011 13:46 ButtCraft wrote:
Definitely didn't know there was an 8 page thread named after me

Close, butt no cigar.

Season 3: Buffcraft.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
July 17 2011 02:53 GMT
#160
After an hour or two of Starcraft, I realized that I hadn't done my loss exercises for my three losses, so I did 75 crunches, 30 Jumping Jacks, and 10 pushups all at once. As I slowly increase my workload, it's starting to becoming a real workout! I'm just not sure if it's better to do all my exercises at once (where it's more of a workout) or in stages after each loss (where it's harder to talk myself out of it). Hm.

I suppose, though, that it'll be more of a moot point as I keep increasing my regimen.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 61
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 505
910 60
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1849
Super Smash Bros
PPMD63
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3183
shahzam605
C9.Mang0251
PiGStarcraft209
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21644
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
12m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.