• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9620 users

Buffcraft! - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
July 04 2011 07:30 GMT
#21
I support this movement. Time to go lose to some cheese just so I can do thirty crunches and pushups (or at least that's my excuse).
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Slago
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada726 Posts
July 04 2011 07:36 GMT
#22
this is a great idea, not gonna get you in shape, but definately a fun idea, instead of drinking games while playing, I'll workout
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of... ah forget it
HuskyMUDKIPZ
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
228 Posts
July 04 2011 07:38 GMT
#23
This seems like a very good idea. BUFFCRAFT
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
July 04 2011 07:40 GMT
#24
lols, every time I lose I might actually do this instead of slamming my fist on the desk :o!
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 04 2011 07:43 GMT
#25
I'm going to be both tired physically and mentally D:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
edc
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States666 Posts
July 04 2011 07:43 GMT
#26
This is good. However, a better way to develop arm strength is to do at least one set of your best at lifting weights a day. You should do this if you lose three times in a row :p.
“There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.” - Clint Eastwood
Stropheum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1124 Posts
July 04 2011 07:44 GMT
#27
Who else thought this said "buttcraft"?
Stropheum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1124 Posts
July 04 2011 07:45 GMT
#28
I will commit myself to this. I pledge to be a hunk of rock hard gaming man muscle
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
July 04 2011 07:48 GMT
#29
After seeing the first picture and reading the first lines, I was thinking, "Another garbage thread!"
But the end really saved it for me, lol.
I don't know if I want to headbutt a tree though! Good job!
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
Jimbooo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
203 Posts
July 04 2011 07:50 GMT
#30
I was laughing the whole time reading this, prolly going to start doing it. lmaoo

HUAH!
Boony
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia87 Posts
July 04 2011 07:51 GMT
#31
I am in. With the way I have been playing lately I will be ripped in no time.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 08:02:31
July 04 2011 07:54 GMT
#32
An unexpected but actually kind of awesome kind effect of this is that I went on an winning streak immediately after posting, and starting getting annoyed by it, so I was actually a little bit happy when I lost, because I got to do the 25 crunches I'd been pumped for :D

If you think the numbers are too low, you're free to increase them as appropriate. I imagine if I get in shape I'll be doing 20 loss/50 loss to cheese instead of 10/25. Pick a number that's enough to be challenging for you. The numbers I posted are kind of a floor. They're for the boys, not the men (or the girls, not the women. Sexist flexing isn't cool, kids. It's not cool the way drugs aren't cool)
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 07:59:21
July 04 2011 07:58 GMT
#33
considering how much i play and how bad I am at stopping cheese, I'm probably gonna look like the pic in the OP if i stick to this

On July 04 2011 16:44 Stropheum wrote:
Who else thought this said "buttcraft"?


Who else just imagined TotalBiscuit saying "Welcome to Buttcraaaaaaaaaft!"
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
July 04 2011 08:16 GMT
#34
No "Can you feel it, Hulk Hogan?" jokes? We fail!
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 04 2011 08:22 GMT
#35
Is there a good Build Order to maximize crunches? Also, i bet cruncher will be joining us for this .
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Ruyguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada988 Posts
July 04 2011 08:23 GMT
#36
[image loading]
I lose a lot.
OptimusYale
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)1005 Posts
July 04 2011 08:28 GMT
#37
I'm jumping on board, after last nite of 4 consecutive losses I need to put myself through pain to claw myself back up!

CAN YOU FEEL THE PAIN!?!!

(Extra for me as a Z player:
Lose to Zerg: 10 extra Jacks
Lose to protoss: 10 extra pushups
Lose to Terran: 20 minute run
)
Socke
Profile Joined November 2002
Germany451 Posts
July 04 2011 08:35 GMT
#38
lol
i used to do this with pushups in wgtour ladder @ bw a long time ago.
worked really well for not losing and increasing bodily shape..
mb imma do that again if i start laddering much again^^
Neino
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway295 Posts
July 04 2011 08:53 GMT
#39
On July 04 2011 16:17 Indrium wrote:
I do this to take out my anger at losing. ^^


^


If you have a very frustrating loss, it's better to channel your anger into some pushups than just signing up for a new game, lose that one, and keep up the vicious circle.
stalking.d00m
Profile Joined December 2010
213 Posts
July 04 2011 09:44 GMT
#40
Be a Real Man! When your favorite player/team looses instead of being lame and posting an sad face go out, shatter windows of Shops and Burn cop cars!
For maximum manliness do this while drinking Mountain Dew and shouting at full capacity of your lung. Huah!

+ Show Spoiler +
May cause head injury, hand burns, glass splinters in eyes and an serious ass kicking by police.
<3 to all fellow gamers.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 61
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 505
910 60
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1849
Super Smash Bros
PPMD63
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3183
shahzam605
C9.Mang0251
PiGStarcraft209
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21644
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
12m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.