• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9583 users

Buffcraft! - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Mortis
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States217 Posts
July 04 2011 10:56 GMT
#61
I read the OP in Randy Savages voice, and then saw The Warrior.
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
July 04 2011 10:59 GMT
#62
nice blog. I would rate it 3,5 out of 5 if it were in the correct section
keep it deep! @zulison
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
July 04 2011 11:06 GMT
#63
I already do this and its getting kind of pointless. I mean, how many black eyes can you physically give your girlfriend?

in all seriousness, although its written up strangley, its a good idea. Praising yourself after winning is really important imo, but i dont think beating yourself up after a loss is good. Just knowing what lost you the game is enough to know not to do it again
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
July 04 2011 11:06 GMT
#64
i approve of this
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
Turbo.Tactics
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany675 Posts
July 04 2011 11:09 GMT
#65
Nice read, great idea.... I'm in!
Zerg - because Browders sons hate 'em
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
July 04 2011 11:12 GMT
#66
ahahahuah!
I headbutt a tree to celebrate victory!
I got stardeezed with buffcraft!
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Tiazi
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands761 Posts
July 04 2011 11:23 GMT
#67
:D What a thread!
"A brilliant yet deluded man once said, 'Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.' Gumiho is that agent of chaos." -monk
Fryght
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands254 Posts
July 04 2011 11:30 GMT
#68
The punishment is quite light still!

Do 30 crunches, 20 bodyweight squats, 15 push-ups, 10 dips, 5 pull-ups and 1m30s of plank!

I bet this is why Deezer and CombatEX are so 'manly', rofl!
Opera
Profile Joined March 2011
France469 Posts
July 04 2011 12:54 GMT
#69
Great idea. I start tonight !
It ain't over till it's over
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
July 04 2011 12:59 GMT
#70
I already do this haha. Well, at least the exercise-thingies, not the headbutting trees.

I find that it´s great to just do some pushups after a game and think about why you lost/why you won.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
AXygnus
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Portugal1008 Posts
July 04 2011 13:18 GMT
#71
Oh god, I'm laughing hard here >_>
"To create, to recreate. To create, to recreate. Down to the last seed, I stand with a dark stare. Still silent. Still frighteningly silent."
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
July 04 2011 13:21 GMT
#72
Is this a drinking game?
TW_Covenant
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark104 Posts
July 04 2011 13:22 GMT
#73
i can't stop ... laughing. thank you!
New to sc2 old AoE player.
Cuddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1345 Posts
July 04 2011 13:25 GMT
#74
iNcontrols secret is out! I'd so totally do this if I was an active player.
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
July 04 2011 15:16 GMT
#75
I lol'd at pregnancy. Never imagined a pregnant woman playing SC2 ahaha.

OT: Awesome idea, i might make it a little more intense but I could see myself doing this to add into my weekly routine.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
July 04 2011 15:18 GMT
#76
I'm a double your requirements. I do 200 push ups a day -_- and thats just my morning wake up routine.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
July 04 2011 15:20 GMT
#77
I've been doing something like this for a while.

After a few games do some quick pylometrics, push ups, crunches, star jumps (my neighbors hate these).

I feel a ton better, while I'm not crazy buff or anything it definitely makes me feel like I'm not slobbing out all day.
Got that.
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
July 04 2011 15:20 GMT
#78
I'm gonna do this! <3 <3 <3
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
July 04 2011 15:22 GMT
#79
Haha! so funny I think this is pretty hilarious. Plus its a way to get some more excercise in for the day.

8. Tell others about BUFFCRAFT and get'em on the BUFFCRAFTIN train!
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
July 04 2011 15:26 GMT
#80
haha awesome, I think I'll participate.

As I play quite a lot of games every day, this may really keep me in shape overtime... lol

Interesting idea good sir.
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 61
CosmosSc2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 505
910 60
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1849
Super Smash Bros
PPMD63
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3183
shahzam605
C9.Mang0251
PiGStarcraft209
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21644
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
12m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.