• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10935 users

! [G] Stylish's FPVods [06-10 Update] - Page 33

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 76 Next
Bozali
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden155 Posts
March 13 2009 00:20 GMT
#641
Love everything you've done.

Would like to see more of the standard games with slight variations. Such as your variations of the 9min push. I, beeing a noob, would love to get one solid build in each matchup working before going onto mech vs. zerg etc.

Tack för din insats till communityn
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
March 13 2009 00:52 GMT
#642
On March 12 2009 20:32 StylishVODs wrote:
I don't know right now in the back of my mind how I 1t2t3t because its a reflex but i guess I do 1 ringfinger 2-3 longfinger and T with my indexfinger.


Are you kidding me man ?

Damn It's amazing how everyone does it in their own unique way. I do 1t2t3t this way:

1: ring finger

T: thumb

2: ring finger

T: thumb

3: middle finger

T: thumb

Anyone that does it the same?
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-13 00:56:06
March 13 2009 00:55 GMT
#643
On March 13 2009 09:52 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2009 20:32 StylishVODs wrote:
I don't know right now in the back of my mind how I 1t2t3t because its a reflex but i guess I do 1 ringfinger 2-3 longfinger and T with my indexfinger.


Are you kidding me man ?

Damn It's amazing how everyone does it in their own unique way. I do 1t2t3t this way:

1: ring finger

T: thumb

2: ring finger

T: thumb

3: middle finger

T: thumb

Anyone that does it the same?


omg you need help ^^

on a serious note though: since my 1a2a3a4a5a is the way it is the 1t2t3t is the way it is to not switch things up. Thats why i do it that way.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
March 13 2009 01:38 GMT
#644
I do it the same was Stylish does
iloveroo
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada294 Posts
March 13 2009 14:56 GMT
#645
yo stylish, is the 5fac_push good for a TvP standard build ?
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
March 13 2009 15:04 GMT
#646
I don't stim and attack move the same way

Stim is that way I wrote and attack is like this:

1: middle finger
A: ring finger
2: middle finger
A: ring finger
3: index finger
A: ring finger
4: index finger
A: ring finger

:S
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
March 13 2009 15:45 GMT
#647
On March 13 2009 23:56 iloveroo wrote:
yo stylish, is the 5fac_push good for a TvP standard build ?


yes its a good strat for improving mechanics imo.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Arne_anka
Profile Joined March 2009
Sweden3 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-13 21:39:53
March 13 2009 21:37 GMT
#648
On March 13 2009 09:52 Zoler wrote:

Damn It's amazing how everyone does it in their own unique way. I do 1t2t3t this way:

1: ring finger

T: thumb

2: ring finger

T: thumb

3: middle finger

T: thumb

Anyone that does it the same?


I'll do almost the same:
1: ring finger 2:middle finger 3: index finger T: thumb to stim
1: ring finger 2:middle finger 3: index finger A: thumb! to attack move
ohh yes, I use to miss "A" and hit "S" instead s lot with my thumb ..

my thiny finger is simply usless..
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 13 2009 22:42 GMT
#649
Hey Stylish:

I was wondering a bit about the technical aspects of recording these VODs. I know you use GunCam, but that's about it. I've tried some stuff with guncam but the files come out ridiculously large. Do you have a registered copy, or how do you avoid the demo mark? What resolution do you use? How many FPS? My videos seem to be waaaay too big than normal. Once you record them, what do you use to add commentary and compress them (if you do)?

Thanks!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Odeur
Profile Joined October 2008
Taiwan58 Posts
March 13 2009 22:49 GMT
#650
On March 14 2009 06:37 Arne_anka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2009 09:52 Zoler wrote:

Damn It's amazing how everyone does it in their own unique way. I do 1t2t3t this way:

1: ring finger

T: thumb

2: ring finger

T: thumb

3: middle finger

T: thumb

Anyone that does it the same?


I'll do almost the same:
1: ring finger 2:middle finger 3: index finger T: thumb to stim
1: ring finger 2:middle finger 3: index finger A: thumb! to attack move
ohh yes, I use to miss "A" and hit "S" instead s lot with my thumb ..

my thiny finger is simply usless..


i go
1 ; middle finger
a ; pinky
stim ; index
2 ; middle finger
stim ; index
a ; pinky
3 ; middle
stim ; index
a ; pinky
4 . 5 ; index..

DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 14 2009 19:33 GMT
#651
I hotkey marines/fbs on 3-4 and medics on 5 (6 if I need 5 for extra rines/bats).

then I
3 ring
t pointer
4 middle
t pointer
3a 4a 5a
RIP Aaliyah
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
March 15 2009 08:29 GMT
#652
I tried the 2 rax tech build after watching your fpvods and i have got to say it is soo good.
Thank you very much for making these fpvods
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
[trapcard]
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
16 Posts
March 15 2009 08:37 GMT
#653
I have a question,

For quite a while I've been practicing a version of 1rax FE as the following:
+ Show Spoiler +
9/10 depot
11/18 rax
12/18 scout
15/18 depot
17/26 cc (cut 1 scv/1 marine)
21/26 gas
23/26 acad
25/26 ebay
CC kicks in here so I don't get 22 depot
+1 weapon starts at 32/36 because I don't have enough minerals for it even though ebay finishes earlier - maybe I should delay it?
35/36 depot
35/36 comsat (2)
36/36 +2 barracks
36/36 marine range
38/44 depot
44/44 factory


However, my friends tell me it doesn't work well vs good players and recommend I switch. Stylish, what are your thoughts on this?
Member of the Ban Raithed Initiative
ZeKk
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sweden320 Posts
March 15 2009 13:59 GMT
#654
What's the name of the song in the vod of "tvz late hive counter"?
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
March 15 2009 14:31 GMT
#655
On March 14 2009 07:49 Odeur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 06:37 Arne_anka wrote:
On March 13 2009 09:52 Zoler wrote:

Damn It's amazing how everyone does it in their own unique way. I do 1t2t3t this way:

1: ring finger

T: thumb

2: ring finger

T: thumb

3: middle finger

T: thumb

Anyone that does it the same?


I'll do almost the same:
1: ring finger 2:middle finger 3: index finger T: thumb to stim
1: ring finger 2:middle finger 3: index finger A: thumb! to attack move
ohh yes, I use to miss "A" and hit "S" instead s lot with my thumb ..

my thiny finger is simply usless..


i go
1 ; middle finger
a ; pinky
stim ; index
2 ; middle finger
stim ; index
a ; pinky
3 ; middle
stim ; index
a ; pinky
4 . 5 ; index..


this is what i do too
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
March 15 2009 14:42 GMT
#656
I'm special ^^
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Tbake
Profile Joined November 2008
United States71 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-15 20:24:56
March 15 2009 16:25 GMT
#657
Few more questions for you Stylish.

1. What is the counter to a 2 base hydra build? When I am playing the standard 9min push

2. When I watch your vods, How are you going the the screen so fast, are you using pure hotkeys for moving threw the screen, or like clikcing ur mini map or wut? It seems like your mouse sensitivity is higher then standard?

3. In TvP, When protoss takes a quick 3rd, And you scout the 3rd late, Do you still go for a 4 fac push, ( add 2 facs, and pump vuls from all 4 facs) or do you just take a 3rd yourself, while producing extra vuls to harrass. It seems as the harder the opponent is, the greater chance the timing push fails, and If it fails you lose the game.

4. I see when you transfer your scvs to ur natural, That you do the Deselect (to each mineral patch) when I try this, They just still all go to 1 mineral patch, even when i deselect 1 every time and tell it to go different patch. Is there a trick to make them not mine same patch?

5. What do you do If the zerg dose A Quick Hive into quick gards? This could be from doing a 2 hatch build into quick hive, or 9 pool rush into quick hive or even just standard 3 hatch into quick hive guards

Thanks for all the help stylish
Hi
ZeKk
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sweden320 Posts
March 15 2009 21:34 GMT
#658
On March 16 2009 01:25 Tbake wrote:

4. I see when you transfer your scvs to ur natural, That you do the Deselect (to each mineral patch) when I try this, They just still all go to 1 mineral patch, even when i deselect 1 every time and tell it to go different patch. Is there a trick to make them not mine same patch?


u must be doing it wrong. There's no special trick for it. Do you really shift click one scv in a time as you're sending them to each mineral patch?
Tbake
Profile Joined November 2008
United States71 Posts
March 15 2009 21:59 GMT
#659
On March 16 2009 06:34 ZeKk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2009 01:25 Tbake wrote:

4. I see when you transfer your scvs to ur natural, That you do the Deselect (to each mineral patch) when I try this, They just still all go to 1 mineral patch, even when i deselect 1 every time and tell it to go different patch. Is there a trick to make them not mine same patch?


u must be doing it wrong. There's no special trick for it. Do you really shift click one scv in a time as you're sending them to each mineral patch?


oh ur right, I guss i was holding shift the whole time, which told them to quee the action to mine the first patch
Hi
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
March 15 2009 22:59 GMT
#660
Hi I've been busy this weekend. 2 more VODs are recorded and i'll upload them soon.
I'll answer your questions when i get back i have to do some stuff.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 89
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 100
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6901
Dendi1118
XaKoH 353
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1130
x6flipin670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes666
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt577
mouzStarbuck318
B2W.Neo224
byalli194
Livibee187
C9.Mang0120
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr68
Mew2King54
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Other Games
• Shiphtur950
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 26m
Replay Cast
6h 11m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.