http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52241
Edit: 4gate version http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52242
follows up with 7gate speedzeal (interesting to note that he only hotkeys his sairs and uses rest of hotkeys on gateways)
| Forum Index > Brood War Strategy |
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52241 Edit: 4gate version http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52242 follows up with 7gate speedzeal (interesting to note that he only hotkeys his sairs and uses rest of hotkeys on gateways) | ||
|
Chef
10810 Posts
It will get many players to C, but I don't know if it is the most interesting way to learn this game. Maybe you can say the same for Zergs who play a passive early and early-mid-game tho. It would probably be more exciting/interesting for new players to learn a riskier build, like reaver drop. In this case, I can foresee a lot of 3rd base busts (or significant losses) with the timing attack when nothing else in the game happens because the Zerg doesn't know how to deal with it. It's certainly a legit build, but I find it especially poignant you say "standard PvZ play" as the follow up. In other words the new player better just hope he did a lot of damage with his timing and hope the Zerg can't recover. Just 'build lots of stuff and templars' instead of suggesting natural transitions. I have played against a lot of Protoss who don't know how to do anything but have those zealots at that time. In that way, it feels like an incomplete way of thinking about the game. Well, thank you for your efforts. I'm sure many Zergs will suffer keke. | ||
|
Potling
Norway298 Posts
On December 01 2012 07:13 Chef wrote: It's certainly a legit build, but I find it especially poignant you say "standard PvZ play" as the follow up. In other words the new player better just hope he did a lot of damage with his timing and hope the Zerg can't recover. Just 'build lots of stuff and templars' instead of suggesting natural transitions. I have played against a lot of Protoss who don't know how to do anything but have those zealots at that time. In that way, it feels like an incomplete way of thinking about the game. Well, thank you for your efforts. I'm sure many Zergs will suffer keke. I don't think this is meant to be a complete guide to the matchup, it's just an opening. How to transition out of it should be learned by mass watching replays from Anytime & co. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy Mini EffOrt Soma Rush Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2248 hiko1854 B2W.Neo381 byalli270 Livibee218 Liquid`VortiX196 Hui .180 mouzStarbuck117 Mew2King61 Trikslyr42 Rex28 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|