• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7967 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 66

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 211 Next
noogler
Profile Joined December 2022
3 Posts
December 20 2022 11:42 GMT
#1301
Hello, I decided to make a user on tl so I could say a big thank you to dead-retard for making and keeping bghmmr alive. I am a complete newcomer to brood war and only started playing myself after english asl got canceled. Having somewhat balanced 3x3 games is amazing and makes the game many many times more enjoyable and is one of the reasons why I keep playing.

I also think it is a giant benefit for newer players to see how S, A, B and C rankers play, and to be able to stay in a game and learn even if you are a detriment to your team, instead of ladder where you just lose instantly if you fuck up. I personally am super happy with the new SABC - DEF split, especially as I've managed to drag myself into C rank so I no longer have to play with E and F players :^)

Big cheers!
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
December 21 2022 11:46 GMT
#1302
Ban: BlueTossGirl

"DemoNRUS u russian?"
"yes me russian"
"bye"

Quits..

Rep: https://ufile.io/dvy1n6q0
-.-
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
December 21 2022 12:51 GMT
#1303
On December 20 2022 20:42 noogler wrote:
Hello, I decided to make a user on tl so I could say a big thank you to dead-retard for making and keeping bghmmr alive. I am a complete newcomer to brood war and only started playing myself after english asl got canceled. Having somewhat balanced 3x3 games is amazing and makes the game many many times more enjoyable and is one of the reasons why I keep playing.

I also think it is a giant benefit for newer players to see how S, A, B and C rankers play, and to be able to stay in a game and learn even if you are a detriment to your team, instead of ladder where you just lose instantly if you fuck up. I personally am super happy with the new SABC - DEF split, especially as I've managed to drag myself into C rank so I no longer have to play with E and F players :^)

Big cheers!


It would be cool to see top quality game replays per week. Maybe SSS to SAB replays should be downloadable from the homepage.

I would love to see SSS vs SSS games (if there ever are any). At the lowest SAA vs SAA quality.
-.-
TimWakefield
Profile Joined April 2022
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-12-22 07:22:19
December 21 2022 22:34 GMT
#1304
On December 21 2022 20:46 MeSaber wrote:
Ban: BlueTossGirl

"DemoNRUS u russian?"
"yes me russian"
"bye"

Quits..

Rep: https://ufile.io/dvy1n6q0


I have some other proof for you here

[image loading]
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
December 22 2022 08:50 GMT
#1305
On October 07 2022 17:29 Minus_zero wrote:
https://we.tl/t-iGqrCcWCrA

Replay and screenshot.

Player named citymgn atacked me. He tried to force me to change result of game and give hes friend ae.


citymgn is ash.OctToss

And yes hes a douche as i discovered today.
-.-
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
December 22 2022 08:51 GMT
#1306
On December 22 2022 07:34 TimWakefield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2022 20:46 MeSaber wrote:
Ban: BlueTossGirl

"DemoNRUS u russian?"
"yes me russian"
"bye"

Quits..

Rep: https://ufile.io/dvy1n6q0


I have some other proof for you here

[image loading]


There is some weird people out there and thats one of em :D
-.-
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
December 22 2022 22:43 GMT
#1307
On December 13 2022 08:12 OLIVIDUK wrote:
BAN REQUEST

Hello, D3AD-R3TARD.
Please, have the user named BlueTossGirl banned. He was teamkiller in
GAME: from 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-12-12 23:42
20221212/235725
REPLAY: https://anonfiles.com/8ew8q9M8yf/LastReplay_rep

Thanks for your work.


I've banned her/him for leaving the lobby. I didn't see any team killing in game with this id, however.

On December 13 2022 18:29 vabene wrote:
UNIT LIMITS

Hi, it has been more than 5 years since Remastered release.
Do you have any reason for applying 'unit limits' as original mode?
I am a Terran user and frequently make valkyries but it totally does not shoot in 'original' mode.
For sure it is a handicap for terran user for air battles.
Do you have plan to change unit limits as 'extended' mode? Starcraft is an old game, I believe this change does not affect game speed or network speed. Nowadays, most bnet games being played with extended mode!!
Anticipate your kind feedback.


This has been talked about here. Basically people want the expirience to be as close to original as possible hence original unit limits.

On December 15 2022 23:19 Galierie wrote:
Hello. I would like to report a team-killer. Vanko_BESNIQ

Game id is 20221215/150624



There was a precedence where if you kill an ally to deny mining in your base it is not a bannable offense and I think it applies here.

On December 20 2022 20:42 noogler wrote:
Hello, I decided to make a user on tl so I could say a big thank you to dead-retard for making and keeping bghmmr alive. I am a complete newcomer to brood war and only started playing myself after english asl got canceled. Having somewhat balanced 3x3 games is amazing and makes the game many many times more enjoyable and is one of the reasons why I keep playing.

I also think it is a giant benefit for newer players to see how S, A, B and C rankers play, and to be able to stay in a game and learn even if you are a detriment to your team, instead of ladder where you just lose instantly if you fuck up. I personally am super happy with the new SABC - DEF split, especially as I've managed to drag myself into C rank so I no longer have to play with E and F players :^)

Big cheers!


Great to hear that.

As for replays I'm not against it, but first I need to make a system to only show replays of good players without vulgarisms and with no cheese. So that no one would be unhappy to have his replay hanging on bghmmr.eu. Rather, that would be an accomplishment. But to be frank, the time I can spend on this project is not huge at the moment.
https://bghmmr.eu
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
December 23 2022 00:47 GMT
#1308
You are probably overthinking it. As a player you have no rights, you dont own the replays. There is no prize money involved or hidden strategies that noone knows about. Vulgarism/cheese? Swearing/short games? I think even short games on expert level can be entertaining. Swearing you accept as you download the replay.

Anyone of the players could upload the replay here or wherever, i dont see how this makes someone unhappy. Replays has been around since patch 1.08 so i think we are used to replay sharing by now.

If you simplify the process it becomes a very small feature add, as i assume replays are already saved by the bot and just need a download button.
-.-
citymgn
Profile Joined December 2022
4 Posts
December 26 2022 06:08 GMT
#1309
Hello tell me if you thought about creating bghmmr2x2? after all, 2x2 is a very popular discipline and there are more strong players than in 3x3, why is this still not there?
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
December 26 2022 21:07 GMT
#1310
there are more strong players than in 3x3

where did you get the information from? There is a shield battery for 2on2. He has already explained a few times that there is only 3on3, I forgot the reasons but you can find them somewhere in the thread.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
December 26 2022 23:52 GMT
#1311
On December 26 2022 15:08 citymgn wrote:
Hello tell me if you thought about creating bghmmr2x2? after all, 2x2 is a very popular discipline and there are more strong players than in 3x3, why is this still not there?


This has been debated here before.

I can run only a limited number of bots, and the primary focus of this project was and is 3x3 BGH.

Even with more bots, 2x2 makes less sense, as there is not much balancing that can be done with only 4 players in the lobby.
https://bghmmr.eu
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
December 27 2022 00:04 GMT
#1312
The only thing I would change on the ladder at the moment is to lower the time it counts the game as a draw from 5 minutes down to 2 minutes. Especially in the high-level games, I feel like at least 30% of games are decided before the 5 minute mark. And this rule only encourages people to leave the game just before the 5 minute mark if they're in a losing position; or even worse imo, it conditions people not to rush someone because they don't want to kill them and make them leave before the 5 minute mark.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
fLyiNgDroNe
Profile Joined September 2005
Belgium4130 Posts
December 27 2022 21:05 GMT
#1313
quick question - is there an FAQ on how to start? i have a new account but i cannot get into any of the lobbies (get banned for not being ranked). I only see games like SABC and CDE ranked, so how do i get ranked if i cannot join any games?
Drone is a way of living
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
December 27 2022 22:53 GMT
#1314
50 wins on an account
-.-
eagleeye15
Profile Joined December 2021
47 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-12-28 02:27:22
December 28 2022 01:37 GMT
#1315
Can we clarify something here please?
Is it against the rules to leave before(3 sec) OR after the start of the game. Topper_Harley left 3-4 times in a row wasting people's time.

Same as ArtOfStake, he always, I mean always leaves unless he has 2x S rank players with him on his team. This is funny.

The bot makes the best and fairest selection for both home and away teams. Why do people do such things.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-12-28 06:43:52
December 28 2022 06:26 GMT
#1316
Mmr doesnt equal true skill so no, balancing isnt equal to fair game. Played with an S yesterday who had 700 points higher than me and he had 4 gates when enemy team had nearly 10. I called him out how he could be S with such low skill and the answer was "......." yeah, silence.

Some people are just fake ranked and its probably because they search to play with better players. IE leaving if team isnt with players you KNOW are good. Mmr is not equal to a good player.

So it makes perfect sense why some people leave if balancing isnt in their favor. They search for that S rank title when they are max B rank.

The leaving message before starting was added to have a ban reason if people waste your time. You can still waste peoples time by rejoining the same game thinking there will be a better balance. This isnt a bannable offense but it should be.

Teampicking by leaving isnt bannable but it clearly shows if the guy is trying to boost his mmr to fake levels.

Maybe you should get fewer points for winning in a team you picked, IE if you left many games after balancing you get flagged for teampicking and by that gets fewer (fake mmr boost points) if you win.

I can bet my ass, that many S leave after balance. Would be nice to see leave stats 🤓 i dont think its recorded but it would be cool and maybe even beneficial. Noone would like to see you leave 50% of the games for teampicking. It could even fix it by having it publically available as a percentage after your mmr score. Leave percentage = 50%, you left 50% of all games you were balanced in. If this is 0% and you are still S rank = good player.
-.-
TimWakefield
Profile Joined April 2022
57 Posts
December 28 2022 13:17 GMT
#1317
On December 28 2022 10:37 eagleeye15 wrote:
Can we clarify something here please?
Is it against the rules to leave before(3 sec) OR after the start of the game. Topper_Harley left 3-4 times in a row wasting people's time.

Same as ArtOfStake, he always, I mean always leaves unless he has 2x S rank players with him on his team. This is funny.


Take screenshots, upload somewhere (I suggest imgur.com) and post them here and they'll be banned.

Concerning ArtOfSkate, he's naturally toxic.
TimWakefield
Profile Joined April 2022
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-12-28 13:24:05
December 28 2022 13:21 GMT
#1318
On December 28 2022 06:05 fLyiNgDroNe wrote:
quick question - is there an FAQ on how to start? i have a new account but i cannot get into any of the lobbies (get banned for not being ranked). I only see games like SABC and CDE ranked, so how do i get ranked if i cannot join any games?


Ranked games only take place at certain hours. You can find "50+ wins" games the rest of the time which you can join if your account has more than 50 wins.
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-12-28 18:25:46
December 28 2022 18:23 GMT
#1319
On December 27 2022 09:04 2Pacalypse- wrote:
The only thing I would change on the ladder at the moment is to lower the time it counts the game as a draw from 5 minutes down to 2 minutes. Especially in the high-level games, I feel like at least 30% of games are decided before the 5 minute mark. And this rule only encourages people to leave the game just before the 5 minute mark if they're in a losing position; or even worse imo, it conditions people not to rush someone because they don't want to kill them and make them leave before the 5 minute mark.


As a zerg player I double this. Basically what people can do is make 12hatch (or something like that) and as long as they see 9pool leave before 3 min. The other time one got rushed and whole team leaves before 5. There were games when my early pool lings were at the door, but I couldn't rush because I knew people would leave as soon as they see those (it was around 2.50 game time). This is quite silly. Zerg play is based around keeping an opponent afraid of early attacks (sometimes your zerg is random or just undiscovered), it's an important part of an opening.
ted.
Profile Joined October 2008
United States85 Posts
December 29 2022 01:28 GMT
#1320
On December 27 2022 09:04 2Pacalypse- wrote:
The only thing I would change on the ladder at the moment is to lower the time it counts the game as a draw from 5 minutes down to 2 minutes. Especially in the high-level games, I feel like at least 30% of games are decided before the 5 minute mark. And this rule only encourages people to leave the game just before the 5 minute mark if they're in a losing position; or even worse imo, it conditions people not to rush someone because they don't want to kill them and make them leave before the 5 minute mark.


Agree with this for sure.

Also, what is the time between games? Would be nice to get a new game up quicker, feels like it’s 5 minutes between each game?

Also, thanks for making this man, this has single handedly restored my interest in brood war! Great job!
The best way to predict your future is to create it
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 33
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Counter-Strike
ceh9551
edward219
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g8262
olofmeister921
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos828
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 50m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.