• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8067 users

Tasteless and Artosis will cast VNSL semi-finals and final…

Forum Index > BW General
367 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
January 15 2016 04:16 GMT
#81
I wonder how many people voting here have listened to the existing english cast or have known of it, I mean I even made a feedback thread for it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 06:46:45
January 15 2016 06:46 GMT
#82
For reference, I've been in Japan the past few weeks but if Tastosis are able to cast this it is likely that I may fill in every once in a while in the case either are them are unavailable.

I'm on friendly terms with both Artosis and Tasteless, and I think the guys at Afreeca like me so its a chance I could make this a proper gig.

Honestly its just a question of waiting and seeing now.
Commentator
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 15 2016 08:25 GMT
#83
If people could make Afreeca aware of this thread and the poll that might be nice as well : )
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
January 15 2016 08:28 GMT
#84
On January 15 2016 13:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I wonder how many people voting here have listened to the existing english cast or have known of it, I mean I even made a feedback thread for it.

I know of it and I watch every now and then, but seeing tasteless cast BW again would definitely make me want to watch more. He's what got me watching in the first place back in like 2007. Solo or with any co-caster he is just amazing, his excitement is contagious and his stories and jokes to fill the time are superb. The only thing that would make this better is if SuperDanielMan came back
Wahaha
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 11:03:50
January 15 2016 11:03 GMT
#85
Tasteless just announced he'll cast BW in english on GSL stream.

edit: He said a semifinals + finals so I assume it's VANT starleague.
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
January 15 2016 11:12 GMT
#86
Just confirmed during Code A tonight
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 15 2016 11:14 GMT
#87
We did it!
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 15 2016 11:14 GMT
#88
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
January 15 2016 11:16 GMT
#89
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!


good, now do me a favor and advertise our VNSL preview on the other side.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
January 15 2016 11:24 GMT
#90
On January 15 2016 20:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!


good, now do me a favor and advertise our VNSL preview on the other side.


Just doing this on my Twitter, I'll also put up a few other posts Great preview
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 15 2016 11:35 GMT
#91
On January 15 2016 20:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!


good, now do me a favor and advertise our VNSL preview on the other side.


On the other side?
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 14:28:26
January 15 2016 11:37 GMT
#92
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!

1. This thread and your tweets had no impact. This decision was actually made some time before this and I cannot discuss the details.
2. This could possibly mean that XKCD and I will not be able to return as casters for this tournament.

Your loyalty here is to a brand instead of to people who are passionate about the game. It's completely a sellout. The conditions for them even getting to cast the last two games is disgusting and entirely unfair. I can't discuss what transgressed as long as I'm employed by Afeeca, but will make it clear they are a top notch company and their staff have been amazing throughout this situation.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
January 15 2016 11:41 GMT
#93
On January 15 2016 20:35 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 20:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!


good, now do me a favor and advertise our VNSL preview on the other side.


On the other side?


sc2 side, for those interested.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 15 2016 11:43 GMT
#94
On January 15 2016 20:37 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!

1. This thread and your tweets had no impact. This decision was actually made some time before this and I cannot discuss the details.
2. This could possibly mean that XKCD and I will not be able to return as casters for this tournament.

You're loyalty here is to a brand instead of to people who are passionate about the game. It's completely a sellout. The conditions for them even getting to cast the last two games is disgusting and entirely unfair. I can't discuss what transgressed as long as I'm employed by Afeeca, but will make it clear they are a top notch company and their staff have been amazing throughout this situation.


I am really sorry if this caused you issues. It was never my intention :/
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
January 15 2016 11:46 GMT
#95
On January 15 2016 20:43 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 20:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!

1. This thread and your tweets had no impact. This decision was actually made some time before this and I cannot discuss the details.
2. This could possibly mean that XKCD and I will not be able to return as casters for this tournament.

You're loyalty here is to a brand instead of to people who are passionate about the game. It's completely a sellout. The conditions for them even getting to cast the last two games is disgusting and entirely unfair. I can't discuss what transgressed as long as I'm employed by Afeeca, but will make it clear they are a top notch company and their staff have been amazing throughout this situation.


I am really sorry if this caused you issues. It was never my intention :/


nah hes saying this was going to happen regardless if you made this thread or not.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 11:46:58
January 15 2016 11:46 GMT
#96
On January 15 2016 20:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 20:43 Heartland wrote:
On January 15 2016 20:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!

1. This thread and your tweets had no impact. This decision was actually made some time before this and I cannot discuss the details.
2. This could possibly mean that XKCD and I will not be able to return as casters for this tournament.

You're loyalty here is to a brand instead of to people who are passionate about the game. It's completely a sellout. The conditions for them even getting to cast the last two games is disgusting and entirely unfair. I can't discuss what transgressed as long as I'm employed by Afeeca, but will make it clear they are a top notch company and their staff have been amazing throughout this situation.


I am really sorry if this caused you issues. It was never my intention :/


nah hes saying this was going to happen regardless if you made this thread or not.


Ah yeah. I am just being silly (with the bow down post, not with being sorry for any problems I might have caused)
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
January 15 2016 11:48 GMT
#97
So is it confirmed that it's VNSL though? Isn't it finishing up this weekend? Tasteless specifically said "next week"?
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
January 15 2016 11:49 GMT
#98
is this just tasteless himself casting?

On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!

I put bisudagger and amazingxck out of their jobs.


nice manners there attention seeker.
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
January 15 2016 11:51 GMT
#99
On January 15 2016 20:49 Probemicro wrote:
is this just tasteless himself casting?

Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!

I put bisudagger and amazingxck out of their jobs.


nice manners there attention seeker.


Tasteless just confirmed a little bit ago on the GSL stream that Artosis will be joining him.
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7079 Posts
January 15 2016 11:54 GMT
#100
On January 15 2016 20:49 Probemicro wrote:
is this just tasteless himself casting?

Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 20:14 Heartland wrote:
and with we I mean me. Bow down before your king peasants!

I put bisudagger and amazingxck out of their jobs.


nice manners there attention seeker.

you are so sensitive,are you chinese ? i heard avengers 2 didnt had good numbers in China cuz all the bad mouth.and you always acting like the pope except when someone talk bad about your koreans .

User was warned for this post
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 249
JuggernautJason121
Nina 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 186
firebathero 77
910 43
Trap 25
NaDa 13
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9492
Liquid`Hasu1755
crisheroes1724
Trikslyr83
Other Games
summit1g6001
Liquid`RaSZi5418
Beastyqt830
shahzam468
B2W.Neo283
Pyrionflax143
KnowMe116
ArmadaUGS112
ZombieGrub102
IndyStarCraft 85
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream384
Other Games
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix8
• Eskiya23 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
League of Legends
• TFBlade873
Other Games
• imaqtpie911
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.