• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8661 users

Jangbi retires - Page 36

Forum Index > BW General
937 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 47 Next All
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
August 30 2013 13:18 GMT
#701
FUCK YEAH JANGBI IN SSL
Sucker for nostalgia
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 13:22:35
August 30 2013 13:21 GMT
#702
On August 30 2013 22:01 Chef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:26 Ribbon wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:14 Xiphos wrote:
Apparently on that thread, people have been also speculating about SKT and KT (or the twin telecom heroes) showing concern about the future of SC2 and might pull out.


I'm really curious how Blizz would react to that. They don't really care about eSports, so I guess they'd probably just shrug, but I'd like to thing it'd make them give protoss the complete redesign everyone demands for LotV.

Even if they did (fat chance), it's too late. Hell, even if LotV was just BW HD, the brand is probably already spoiled.

I don't understand what you mean by Blizzard doesn't care about eSports.

Every game Blizzard has made in the last 10 years has had a business model that combats the fear of pirating cutting into their profits.

SC2 - esports (they make a lot of money from broadcasting deals)
DIII - the auction house... They take rake on all items sales.
WoW - subscription
Hearthstone - booster pack sales

I didn't respond to you in the other thread when you made an ignorant comment, but this is essentially the same reply it needed.

One could say Blizzard doesn't care about eSports as in they don't care about preserving them or making them immortal, but while Blizzard has an expansion left to sell, they're not gonna be happy if the two biggest teams ever to grace the game say 'this isn't worth our time.' They'll be worried about other KeSPA teams following suit.



True. I don't get why the hate on blizzard... If they didn't care about eSports they would not have done wcs. Hell, the might have overpriced licence so no one can buy them. They care. See the Sonic Case. But they have a company to run. They are doing well, their games sell.

I'm a Brood War fanboy and Blizzard didn't care to broadcast bw... I watched crappy vids woking up in the night to watch my favorite game. Now, if i want to watch an SC2 match. I just go to blizzard website. It is there.

Sure Chef is right. But that does not make them NOT care
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 30 2013 13:52 GMT
#703
On August 30 2013 21:26 Ribbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:14 Xiphos wrote:
Apparently on that thread, people have been also speculating about SKT and KT (or the twin telecom heroes) showing concern about the future of SC2 and might pull out.


I'm really curious how Blizz would react to that. They don't really care about eSports, so I guess they'd probably just shrug, but I'd like to thing it'd make them give protoss the complete redesign everyone demands for LotV.

Even if they did (fat chance), it's too late. Hell, even if LotV was just BW HD, the brand is probably already spoiled.


Blizzard do care about eSports, they're just a sad combination of caring too much about profit, not being able to swallow their pride and admit they made mistakes and a bit of incompetence.

If you want to see a company that truly doesn't give two fucks, look at id Software. They only have tournaments at QuakeCon because it would be weird not to considering the event's legacy and history, but other than that they do an absolutely piss poor job of actually running them. :/
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
nadafanboy42
Profile Joined August 2009
Netherlands209 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 14:09:01
August 30 2013 14:07 GMT
#704
On August 30 2013 22:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:01 Chef wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:26 Ribbon wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:14 Xiphos wrote:
Apparently on that thread, people have been also speculating about SKT and KT (or the twin telecom heroes) showing concern about the future of SC2 and might pull out.


I'm really curious how Blizz would react to that. They don't really care about eSports, so I guess they'd probably just shrug, but I'd like to thing it'd make them give protoss the complete redesign everyone demands for LotV.

Even if they did (fat chance), it's too late. Hell, even if LotV was just BW HD, the brand is probably already spoiled.

I don't understand what you mean by Blizzard doesn't care about eSports.

Every game Blizzard has made in the last 10 years has had a business model that combats the fear of pirating cutting into their profits.

SC2 - esports (they make a lot of money from broadcasting deals)
DIII - the auction house... They take rake on all items sales.
WoW - subscription
Hearthstone - booster pack sales

I didn't respond to you in the other thread when you made an ignorant comment, but this is essentially the same reply it needed.

One could say Blizzard doesn't care about eSports as in they don't care about preserving them or making them immortal, but while Blizzard has an expansion left to sell, they're not gonna be happy if the two biggest teams ever to grace the game say 'this isn't worth our time.' They'll be worried about other KeSPA teams following suit.



True. I don't get why the hate on blizzard... If they didn't care about eSports they would not have done wcs. Hell, the might have overpriced licence so no one can buy them. They care. See the Sonic Case. But they have a company to run. They are doing well, their games sell.

I'm a Brood War fanboy and Blizzard didn't care to broadcast bw... I watched crappy vids woking up in the night to watch my favorite game. Now, if i want to watch an SC2 match. I just go to blizzard website. It is there.

Sure Chef is right. But that does not make them NOT care

People just want to hate, it is a lot easier to say "Blizzard doesn't care about black people eSports" then to accept that reality is complex and nuanced.

Said complex and nuanced reality being that aside from a handful of personalities and fans, nobody cares about "eSports", everyone is first and foremost looking out for number one. KeSPA, OGN, MBC, GOMtv, Blizzard, Valve, Riot, etc. etc. They are all looking first at their own bottomline, as a company and as a person, and second at how eSports can help it.

And in addition to that, none of them are anywhere close to perfect, just at various levels of incompetence. And said incompetence isn't equally distributed either, people are always competent at some things and incompetent at others and companies are no different. You could make a laundry lists of faults and virtues for all the people and entities involved in eSports.

I rarely visit the Broodwar forums nowadays. I find it sad how people are apparently still having the same arguments which were obviously stupid and delusional two years ago, to the point where a retirement thread can't even be about honouring the player anymore.
NaDa/Jaedong/Liquid-Fanboy
KasPra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Estonia983 Posts
August 30 2013 14:12 GMT
#705
On August 30 2013 11:59 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
The greatest BW warrior, from silver to gold, from King Kong to 2-time champ, no one electrified crowds like he did in the twilight of professional Brood War. I salute you, Almighty. You took the darkest of days and lit them blindingly bright with your radiant energy.


Yes! 10/10

Jangbang always #1 in my heart. Glad he left SC2, hopefully he comes back to BW.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 14:26:34
August 30 2013 14:24 GMT
#706
It has more to do with their execution more than anything else and guess what? I see a lot of fail when it comes to implementation with many games. We're not just talking about competitive gaming. We're talking about the actual product companies put out there. I've played a lot of good online games conceptually, but like I said before. Their implementation on all ends of the spectrum is pretty poor to train wrecks. It's sad. These guys have plenty of experience with developing games but at the end of the day it's all about their implementation. That's what people will remember you by and that's why a lot of games don't last very long (R.I.P. DFO).

As for competitive gaming on the other hand? Sorry, but a lot of them don't know jack. To them it's foreign territory and lookie who Blizzard had in place to head-up the WCS to begin with. The players and community members had many, many chances to communicate with Blizzard with all the summits prior to the release of the game. What you do with that information and decode it is one thing (sorry Sen's English isn't the greatest, but they completely missed his points and we ended up playing broken telephone-- you didn't really get a chance to hear what he really had to say). Anyway, a lot of these guys who have been playing your games for 10+ years, attending the LANs and witnessing everything firsthand. They know their shit and I'd use their experience to your advantage. Not like Blizzard didn't hire guys who were pretty involved in the BW scene in the heyday. They had guys like Pillars (no longer works for Blizz) and Xileas (RTS guy who ended up working on WoW and go figure now he's with Riot), etc. Well, at least Blizzard now has David Ting and Co. but it would be nice if they got more people who are actually involved in the scene involved. You might just learn a thing or two about running a League.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 30 2013 14:37 GMT
#707
On August 30 2013 23:07 nadafanboy42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:21 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:01 Chef wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:26 Ribbon wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:14 Xiphos wrote:
Apparently on that thread, people have been also speculating about SKT and KT (or the twin telecom heroes) showing concern about the future of SC2 and might pull out.


I'm really curious how Blizz would react to that. They don't really care about eSports, so I guess they'd probably just shrug, but I'd like to thing it'd make them give protoss the complete redesign everyone demands for LotV.

Even if they did (fat chance), it's too late. Hell, even if LotV was just BW HD, the brand is probably already spoiled.

I don't understand what you mean by Blizzard doesn't care about eSports.

Every game Blizzard has made in the last 10 years has had a business model that combats the fear of pirating cutting into their profits.

SC2 - esports (they make a lot of money from broadcasting deals)
DIII - the auction house... They take rake on all items sales.
WoW - subscription
Hearthstone - booster pack sales

I didn't respond to you in the other thread when you made an ignorant comment, but this is essentially the same reply it needed.

One could say Blizzard doesn't care about eSports as in they don't care about preserving them or making them immortal, but while Blizzard has an expansion left to sell, they're not gonna be happy if the two biggest teams ever to grace the game say 'this isn't worth our time.' They'll be worried about other KeSPA teams following suit.



True. I don't get why the hate on blizzard... If they didn't care about eSports they would not have done wcs. Hell, the might have overpriced licence so no one can buy them. They care. See the Sonic Case. But they have a company to run. They are doing well, their games sell.

I'm a Brood War fanboy and Blizzard didn't care to broadcast bw... I watched crappy vids woking up in the night to watch my favorite game. Now, if i want to watch an SC2 match. I just go to blizzard website. It is there.

Sure Chef is right. But that does not make them NOT care

People just want to hate, it is a lot easier to say "Blizzard doesn't care about black people eSports" then to accept that reality is complex and nuanced.

Said complex and nuanced reality being that aside from a handful of personalities and fans, nobody cares about "eSports", everyone is first and foremost looking out for number one. KeSPA, OGN, MBC, GOMtv, Blizzard, Valve, Riot, etc. etc. They are all looking first at their own bottomline, as a company and as a person, and second at how eSports can help it.

And in addition to that, none of them are anywhere close to perfect, just at various levels of incompetence. And said incompetence isn't equally distributed either, people are always competent at some things and incompetent at others and companies are no different. You could make a laundry lists of faults and virtues for all the people and entities involved in eSports.

I rarely visit the Broodwar forums nowadays. I find it sad how people are apparently still having the same arguments which were obviously stupid and delusional two years ago, to the point where a retirement thread can't even be about honouring the player anymore.


In that circumstance which we currently reside at, one must observer the situation and make decision to believe which one of the "devils" that is the least foreboding and ominous to follow by examining the method they go to attain their goals.

In term of constructing the esport scene, the company, organization, association or w/e name you want to want to call them, the one that contributed the most and instilled the most blood and sweats are indeed MBCGame + OGN. They raised StarCraft out of thin air with their production. And ultimately all of their efforts are laid out wasted into the abyss with Blizzard's lawsuit claims and a coercion for game switching.

So the outlook is rather conspicuous on which one the general public would look for as the hero or the villain here. The point is that Blizzard in their deepest interior can't be bothered with electronic sports. At face value, they promotes the "scene" as a white knight in camouflaging their ulterior motives of monetary gains as they would have demonstrated much more deference toward the groups that produced a sustainable system for progaming.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
VasHeR
Profile Joined June 2011
166 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 15:12:52
August 30 2013 15:12 GMT
#708
Blizzard do care about eSports, they're just a sad combination of caring too much about profit, not being able to swallow their pride and admit they made mistakes and a bit of incompetence.

approved

On a more relevant note, I never played BW or knew his name from it, but Jangbi had become my favorite protoss to watch after only a few amazing games. I'm pretty sure there was a Jangbi vs Flash game on whirlwind that was masterful. I named pokemon after him.
Thanks for the ggs
GulpyBlinkeyes
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1449 Posts
August 30 2013 15:20 GMT
#709
Late to the party, but gotta pay my respects to JangBi. Sad to see him go, and I wish he could have had more enjoyment and success in SC2.

I started wearing the Khan tag because of my love for Stork/JangBi/FBH/January, and now there's only half of that core left
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
August 30 2013 15:47 GMT
#710
Wow and now we won't even see Jangbi in SSL, how sad.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
August 30 2013 16:10 GMT
#711
On August 30 2013 23:12 KasPra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 11:59 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
The greatest BW warrior, from silver to gold, from King Kong to 2-time champ, no one electrified crowds like he did in the twilight of professional Brood War. I salute you, Almighty. You took the darkest of days and lit them blindingly bright with your radiant energy.


Yes! 10/10

Jangbang always #1 in my heart. Glad he left SC2, hopefully he comes back to BW.


Is there still a bw scene? Where can I follow it?
jormal1ty
Profile Joined November 2011
Finland72 Posts
August 30 2013 16:20 GMT
#712
On August 31 2013 01:10 Zorkmid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:12 KasPra wrote:
On August 30 2013 11:59 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
The greatest BW warrior, from silver to gold, from King Kong to 2-time champ, no one electrified crowds like he did in the twilight of professional Brood War. I salute you, Almighty. You took the darkest of days and lit them blindingly bright with your radiant energy.


Yes! 10/10

Jangbang always #1 in my heart. Glad he left SC2, hopefully he comes back to BW.


Is there still a bw scene? Where can I follow it?

Watch snipealot's channel on twitch
stream warrior
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
August 30 2013 16:23 GMT
#713
Oh man that sux in massive proportions, this is so damn sad, wish you the best Jangbi, you were fun to follow. GL
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
August 30 2013 16:26 GMT
#714
On August 31 2013 01:10 Zorkmid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:12 KasPra wrote:
On August 30 2013 11:59 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
The greatest BW warrior, from silver to gold, from King Kong to 2-time champ, no one electrified crowds like he did in the twilight of professional Brood War. I salute you, Almighty. You took the darkest of days and lit them blindingly bright with your radiant energy.


Yes! 10/10

Jangbang always #1 in my heart. Glad he left SC2, hopefully he comes back to BW.


Is there still a bw scene? Where can I follow it?


Just check out the bw section every once in a while
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427358
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
August 30 2013 16:26 GMT
#715
On August 31 2013 01:10 Zorkmid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:12 KasPra wrote:
On August 30 2013 11:59 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
The greatest BW warrior, from silver to gold, from King Kong to 2-time champ, no one electrified crowds like he did in the twilight of professional Brood War. I salute you, Almighty. You took the darkest of days and lit them blindingly bright with your radiant energy.


Yes! 10/10

Jangbang always #1 in my heart. Glad he left SC2, hopefully he comes back to BW.


Is there still a bw scene? Where can I follow it?

You can start by turning on BW news on your front page

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427358
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
August 30 2013 16:48 GMT
#716
On August 31 2013 01:10 Zorkmid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:12 KasPra wrote:
On August 30 2013 11:59 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
The greatest BW warrior, from silver to gold, from King Kong to 2-time champ, no one electrified crowds like he did in the twilight of professional Brood War. I salute you, Almighty. You took the darkest of days and lit them blindingly bright with your radiant energy.


Yes! 10/10

Jangbang always #1 in my heart. Glad he left SC2, hopefully he comes back to BW.


Is there still a bw scene? Where can I follow it?

oh wow..

-.-
T H C makes ppl happy
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 16:53:42
August 30 2013 16:53 GMT
#717
On August 31 2013 01:48 Sinedd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 01:10 Zorkmid wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:12 KasPra wrote:
On August 30 2013 11:59 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
The greatest BW warrior, from silver to gold, from King Kong to 2-time champ, no one electrified crowds like he did in the twilight of professional Brood War. I salute you, Almighty. You took the darkest of days and lit them blindingly bright with your radiant energy.


Yes! 10/10

Jangbang always #1 in my heart. Glad he left SC2, hopefully he comes back to BW.


Is there still a bw scene? Where can I follow it?

oh wow..

-.-

now now, be nice lol.

On August 31 2013 01:10 Zorkmid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:12 KasPra wrote:
On August 30 2013 11:59 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
The greatest BW warrior, from silver to gold, from King Kong to 2-time champ, no one electrified crowds like he did in the twilight of professional Brood War. I salute you, Almighty. You took the darkest of days and lit them blindingly bright with your radiant energy.


Yes! 10/10

Jangbang always #1 in my heart. Glad he left SC2, hopefully he comes back to BW.


Is there still a bw scene? Where can I follow it?

It's been since before OSL finished lol. Sonic's league. RO8 Day 1 was just today between Killer/Ssak and Sea/Hiya. Check the upcoming events on the side bar. RO8 Day 2 coming up in 19h 10min from now. Snipealot3's twitch has all the vods for the games as well. One of the streams, snipealot2 is from FPV of one of the players. Snipealot3 has Sonic casting, good games today
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
August 30 2013 17:10 GMT
#718
I used to follow it big time, but I understood that KesPA and all of the best pro have migrated so I kinda quit following. I followed it hardcore from about 2004-2010.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 17:11:34
August 30 2013 17:11 GMT
#719
On August 31 2013 02:10 Zorkmid wrote:
I used to follow it big time, but I understood that KesPA and all of the best pro have migrated so I kinda quit following. I followed it hardcore from about 2004-2010.

so you missed the last 2 years of BW then lol. Sonic's SRT/SSL etc... has been going on for >2 years I believe.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
August 30 2013 17:12 GMT
#720
JANGBI NOOOOO WHY WHY WHY WHY

FJDLAKFJAKLSDFJALKFJ
I love crazymoving
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
ProTech149
FoxeR 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2300
Shuttle 1324
Dewaltoss 79
NaDa 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 509
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft417
C9.Mang0278
ViBE127
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo479
• Stunt173
Other Games
• Shiphtur355
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.