• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:35
CEST 10:35
KST 17:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

Post Flash vs Fantasy Fanart - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
July 14 2012 13:41 GMT
#21
On July 14 2012 21:38 wo1fwood wrote:
this was going to be the banner of the LR that I was planning (idk who's doing it but I think Zona), but I'll leave it here anyway. :D

[image loading]
click for larger version



Simply amazing! THis should be it!
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
July 14 2012 13:53 GMT
#22
Needs more readable text.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
July 14 2012 14:05 GMT
#23
On July 14 2012 20:21 ne4aJIb wrote:
My super gosu MS Paint skills present thi work of art

[image loading]

this needs more love lol
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 14:20:09
July 14 2012 14:19 GMT
#24
Oh my goodness. wo1fwood's is fantastic. But yeah, make the text more readabe and you're golden ^^
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
mjxn
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia939 Posts
July 14 2012 14:39 GMT
#25
On July 14 2012 23:19 Aerisky wrote:
Oh my goodness. wo1fwood's is fantastic. But yeah, make the text more readabe and you're golden ^^


It's more of a LR thread banner I reckon.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 14 2012 14:40 GMT
#26
I wish I could actually use photoshop and stuff.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 14 2012 14:49 GMT
#27
On July 14 2012 23:39 mjxn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 23:19 Aerisky wrote:
Oh my goodness. wo1fwood's is fantastic. But yeah, make the text more readabe and you're golden ^^


It's more of a LR thread banner I reckon.

I mean, yeah, of course it is and fits better as a banner only. But I think it's still worth showing!
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
July 14 2012 14:51 GMT
#28
On July 14 2012 23:05 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 20:21 ne4aJIb wrote:
My super gosu MS Paint skills present thi work of art

[image loading]

this needs more love lol

I laughed. Good stuff.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
July 14 2012 15:13 GMT
#29
Hey guys, I'm writing "[OSL]TvT is FUN Kids!" a sort of reader's digest of TvT, as a non-Terran's introduction to this series.
What is the map-order? I don't want to assume its the same as Semi-A cause I haven't watched those games yet.

But wait (shocked Bisu face) what if the LR thread OP didn't contain spoilers?!
Is it the same for Semi-B ?
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
July 14 2012 15:19 GMT
#30
On July 14 2012 16:45 _Quasar_ wrote:
I dunno who do you cheer for, but Unimpressed Flash MUST be shown on ongamenet at least once

YES PLEASE!
:)
DidYuhim
Profile Joined September 2011
Ukraine1905 Posts
July 14 2012 15:24 GMT
#31
Flash got his own thread. Are you sure you will create more than 230 pages in 3 days?
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 14 2012 15:25 GMT
#32
lol fantasy and burgers.
WriterXiao8~~
quuad
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden77 Posts
July 14 2012 15:44 GMT
#33
I have just finished painting and had printed two A3 sized posters that I intend to bring to the match (I'm flying to Korea on monday!). I will not reveal them before the match, but I hope the cameraman will show them
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 16:05:27
July 14 2012 16:05 GMT
#34
Show OGN our love for BW!
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
July 14 2012 16:19 GMT
#35
On July 14 2012 23:39 mjxn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 23:19 Aerisky wrote:
Oh my goodness. wo1fwood's is fantastic. But yeah, make the text more readabe and you're golden ^^


It's more of a LR thread banner I reckon.

Yeah sure it is. But it's still awesome.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
July 14 2012 16:24 GMT
#36
On July 15 2012 00:13 bITt.mAN wrote:
Hey guys, I'm writing "[OSL]TvT is FUN Kids!" a sort of reader's digest of TvT, as a non-Terran's introduction to this series.
What is the map-order? I don't want to assume its the same as Semi-A cause I haven't watched those games yet.

But wait (shocked Bisu face) what if the LR thread OP didn't contain spoilers?!
Is it the same for Semi-B ?

Just use the calendar...

Set 1 < Neo Ground Zero >
Set 2 < Neo Electric Circuit >
Set 3 < New Sniper Ridge >
Set 4 < Gladiator >
Set 5 < Neo Ground Zero >

Do you know a lot about TvT? Maybe watch a day9 daily or two about it for some good points I usually think a good place to start is by talking about the action on the minimap.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
July 14 2012 16:47 GMT
#37
Waiting to post this on the LR when someone create it.

[image loading]
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
July 14 2012 18:20 GMT
#38
I can't believe I spent about 2 hours wasting my time trying to make these, I suck so bad Maybe it's because I tried to do it in paint and don't know how to use photoshop
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
mjuuy
Profile Joined May 2012
Norway506 Posts
July 14 2012 18:23 GMT
#39
On July 14 2012 20:21 ne4aJIb wrote:
My super gosu MS Paint skills present thi work of art

[image loading]

hahaha nice
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬. 우정호 1988 - 2012
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
July 14 2012 18:41 GMT
#40
On July 14 2012 21:00 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Whipped this up in about 20 mins. Its not great, but hopefully it will suffice as a contribution.

Flash the Terminator

[image loading]

I might get around doing the vs fanta part, but right now im feeling lazy

And yeah I shamelessly plugged my deviant-art in as well but whatevs, just in-case someone doesn't know who did it.

If you need higher quality (or anything re-arranged so it fits in an ipad) let me know

cheater
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 496
Larva 114
Hyun 49
NotJumperer 48
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 35
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 13
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto124
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1188
edward231
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7731
Coldzera 708
ceh9586
Happy283
Sick139
crisheroes129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1028
• Stunt351
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 26m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.