• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:59
CEST 15:59
KST 22:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13149 users

[Winners Interview] CJ Entus vs STX SouL

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
March 11 2012 23:57 GMT
#1
STX (P)mini "Fighting against strong opponents is always exciting"

[image loading]
The manlots of love.


(P)mini, who drew much attention and became nominee for Rookie King award by doing the unique strategy of building 'Battery of Love' in opponent's main, smiled widely after beating MSL winner (Z)Hydra on the last match of this season- for not only had he ended his losing streak but also helped in teams' third consecutive victory.

Although the team failed to advance to play-offs, mini announced that there would be better performance next season. mini said "I like that strong player comes out whenever I play" and that "the challenge posed by meeting strong players frequently will be fertilizer for my continued growth in the future."

Q: Thoughts on your win.
mini: First I'm happy for breaking my losing streak. And the fact that I contributed to third consecutive victory of the team makes me happier.

Q: You might have been disappointed for the display of poor performance after the 'Battery of Love' game.
mini: I was confident initially, but after losing a lot I became really nervous every time I got sent out. I was able to play relaxed this game because it was last match of the season and our play-off chances were dead. That's probably why I ended up with good results.

Q: You face strong opponents whenever you come out.
mini: That's actually a big help to me. Meeting league winners like (Z)EffOrt or (Z)Hydra always make me excited.

Q: Why do you feel happy when playing against good progamer is more difficult?
mini: At the moment I have nothing to lose by losing. Also beating good players is more valuable than a single win. Therefore thinking about the future it'll be very good for my experience.

Q: Your judgment on today's match.
mini: I'm quite disappointed because of things like my initial poor corsair control and missing the upgrade for dragoon range.

Q: Did you prepare for the zealot drop in advance?
mini: No, it wasn't prepared strategy. I tried shuttle drop because I had to do some sort of damage after failing the DT harass. It does feel better when I end up winning like this.

Q: How would you score your sense in today's match?
mini: Well, I haven't really exhibited much sense in today's match. (laugh) I'll show it for sure on the next match.

Q: What did your team-mates tell you after the victory?
mini: They focused on indicating the mistakes I have made. (laugh)

Q: Any resoulution for the next season?
mini: I'll play many matches with good sense and try hard to get more wins than losses.

Q: Final words.
mini: I haven't gotten good record this season but I am thankful for everyone that cheered me on. I will definitely display good results next season so do pay attention to me.

[Daily e-sports Gang Sung Gill Reporter gillnim@dailyesports.com]
Source: Daily e-sports
*Together in an e-Sports world with SK Telecom (www.sktelecom.com)


I saw no one was doing this so I took the liberty to translate. Please feel free to make any suggestions, like how should I convert that accursed word '센스'.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 00:01:12
March 12 2012 00:00 GMT
#2
mini has a had a pretty stacked opponent list (jaedong, stork x 2, stats, effort, hydra) but shows a lot of promise. I hope he keeps it up. Can't wait to see him play again next season.

Thanks for translation!
Free Palestine
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
March 12 2012 03:28 GMT
#3
Thanks for the interview ^_^
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
March 12 2012 03:37 GMT
#4
Mini, P7GAB, and BravE are the future of brotosses.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
March 12 2012 03:51 GMT
#5
On March 12 2012 12:37 Xiphos wrote:
Mini, P7GAB, and BravE are the future of brotosses.

dont forget Dear, and shy!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
March 12 2012 04:49 GMT
#6
The protoss future is bright!

Mini has impressed me lately, thanks for the translation
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
Marti
Profile Joined August 2011
552 Posts
March 12 2012 05:16 GMT
#7
mini : forever shieldbatteryboy
#adun giveafuck - - - "Did this guy just randomly finger me?" - Sayle
Zariel
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1312 Posts
March 12 2012 05:17 GMT
#8
I'm actually becoming a fan of STX rookie players like Last, Mini and Dear. Similar to Khan's rookies such as Turn and Brave.
sup
Phyrigian
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand1332 Posts
March 12 2012 06:50 GMT
#9
--- Nuked ---
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
March 12 2012 10:22 GMT
#10
Mini has the right attitude about playing stronger players

Thanks for the translation!
LRM)TechnicS
Profile Joined May 2008
Bulgaria1565 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 10:52:19
March 12 2012 10:51 GMT
#11
thanks for translations
but which game the Battery of Love story comes from?
Enjoy the game
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 11:02:12
March 12 2012 11:01 GMT
#12
I was hoping for a Calm interview.
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 12:36:56
March 12 2012 12:35 GMT
#13
On March 12 2012 20:01 shaftofpleasure wrote:
I was hoping for a Calm interview.


But im ok with mini's interview, talk about rookies this season, newcomers showing lots of potencial, seem like a bright future to me

thanks for translations
but which game the Battery of Love story comes from?


I guess that should be Mini vs Piano on Outlier
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1401
Dendi958
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1287
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 1m
INu's Battles
22h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.