• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:06
CEST 23:06
KST 06:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7810 users

Strengthening Foreign BW

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 17:42:49
September 29 2011 07:26 GMT
#1
Intersted in helping? Head here: TLBWInitiative

We'll we've had a nice couple weeks of discussion in various threads about foreign BW, its problems, its awesomeness and possible ways to improve some problems it has. Now its time to do something about it.

We've got three areas we're looking at here. The first is what can be done to give BW more exposure, how do we perk more interest and get more people to experience BW. The second is what can we do to make BW as accessible as possible to newer players. Finally, there seems to be quite a bit of difficulty for mid range players C-low B+ in that they get stuck in a void and have no good mentors to play with and improve with given the clan situations and ICCup stagnation beyond C-.

In here we want to discuss what were going to do for more BW general exposure

So far the things I've heard are:

Raising Interest/Exposure
+ Show Spoiler +

Regular Releasing of Cool Content/Videos/etc: This is basically the idea of consistently (bi-monthly) putting out some short little hype videos of cool games or things that have occured in the proscene. Could be submitted to places like youtube, reddit, etc.
Reddit Upvoting: Pretty straightforward. Post awesome things about BW (games, tourneys, hype vids, good guides, etc) and upvote the shit out of them
English Casts: We've got a couple awesome casters in Sayle and NuketheStars. I'd like to see that stepped up to the next level and try to consistently have an english cast of proleague. If we could get a couple duo's of people willing to cast they could alternate having a nice 2 person cast every few days and we would consistently be getting english commentary for PL
Guide for New Players to Watching BW: Cocky talked about this. Lets get a good guide written up about watching BW. What to looks for, significant events, general basics etc (Cocky if you can flesh out what you want to be included in this that would be awesome)
Cool Streamers:Pretty Straightforward. If we could get a featured streamer or two to make it a point to be engaging, informative, and funny on stream it could only be a good thing. Think SlayerS_Dragon type antics with some good explanations and such in there while playing.

New Players/Barrier to Entry
+ Show Spoiler +
Liquipedia Updation:Everyone bitches about liquipedia and how the builds and ideas are outdated and not useful. Well, enough with the bitching lets edit the damn thing, make it friendly to the beginner and were golden.
Low Level Clan: sGs was originally intended for this purpose. Let's get that back up and running. Having a low level clan and gathering place where everyone is trying to be friendly and willing to help each other could go a long ways and even start to generate a nice communal sense, rather than strugguling alone by yourself in the void of ICCup
Weekly TL BW "Fun Session": Exactly what it says, weekly event where TL gets together and does some goofy BW fun, whether its 2v2v2v2 BGH, team melee, island map 4v4, whatever. Just a community get together to have fun and dick around on BW
Proper Serious of VOD's for low level players: This would ideally complement the updated liquipedia and could be linked to as a quick, efficient source of advice for learning BW
Match-Making/Scheduled Times for new players to be able to play: Could go along with sGs, but having a designated time or two a week where low level people can get on and play vs each other (even better if we could have a yellow rank for every 4-5 ppl to help out) and just learn the game would be good.

Mid Level Player Stagnation
+ Show Spoiler +
Clans: Apparently many clans don't even consider <B- which creates a big gap for yellow rank players looking to try to break into the "name player" level. AoV is one attempt to fix this.
What else?: Not really super up to date on this problem so you guys tell me what needs to happen.


Who Is doing What:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hype/Highlight Video Makers:
Casters for PL: L_Master
Fixing Liquipedia: L_Master (obviously gonna need help. and expertise.)
Low Level Clan: L_Master
Reddit Upvoting: Community Undertaking
Submitting Content to Reddit:
VOD/Tutorial Series:
Streamers:
Guide to Watching BW:


What each thing entails:
Hype/Highlight Video Makers:Once a month or so make an interesting hype/highlight video showing some of the cool happenings in BW over the past time month.
Casters for PL:Straightforward. Cast PL games once or twice a week so we can have English casts for newcomers on a regular basis
Fixing Liquipedia:Be willing to update articles or right new ones to replace liquipedia's wholes and outdatedness and/or be willing to lend your knowledge and understanding to make sure guides are accurate
Low Level Clan:Help me create a great place for new players to come and thrive, plus get a little coaching. Anybody that's wants to help would be awesome, and any of you yellow ranks that could do a little coaching would be fantastic
Reddit Upvoting: Community Undertaking
Submitting Content to Reddit:Make a point to submit cool matches, videos, tutorials, articles, etc to reddit and let us know so we can go upvote it
VOD/Tutorial Series:Help produce (or assist knowledgewise) a little set for beginning players getting into the game
Streamers:Willing to step up and make a serious effort to be a super entertaining/instructive streamer of BW. Think really informative streams like NonY and Day[9] or hilarious and entertaining ones like SlayerS_Dragon.
Guide to Watching BW:Cocky, this is your brainchild so let me know exactly what you want to see, but basically just be willing to write a guide explaining what to watch for and be interested in for a BW game.

Well that about covers it. These are the main things I've been seeing discussed that can be done to make the BW community an awesome experience. This thread is mostly about signing up and getting people onboard with the project, but if you see glaring things that could/should be added then definitely let me know.

All we need to do now execute. Walk the walk. It's easy to talk all day about what would be nice, but who here actually wants to help save/improve BW and walk the walk?

Intersted in helping? Head here: TLBWInitiative
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 29 2011 07:28 GMT
#2
Reserved
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
AroundTweed
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand27 Posts
September 29 2011 07:40 GMT
#3
As one of the last surviving members of the old sGs I'd love to see some new faces, the clan is pretty barren right now. And the whole idea of getting more of the foreign community just playing BW on a regular basis really appeals to me, and as a (barely) D player I'd like to help - maybe providing some insight into how to make the game more accessible for players starting out.
ThatGuyDoMo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia516 Posts
September 29 2011 07:45 GMT
#4
+1 sir

definently a good move, we can't deny that BW will eventually die but I would agree a few things can be done so spur some life into it.

I mean I swapped from SC2 and Broodwar and I can't believe how much of my time as a kid i wasted played warcraft 3 when I should have been playing Broodwar

It is the most amazing RTS/Game I have ever played and the community is amazing.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 29 2011 07:51 GMT
#5
I still play on sGs
I plan on getting to C- in 2v2 tonight... i'm at like 2860
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
September 29 2011 08:07 GMT
#6
Though your initiative is admirable, I fear it might not be as useful as you think it is. SC:BW may have a huge history and many forum veterans may be emotionally linked to this game, but it is an understatement to say that SC:BW is overshadowed by his little brother.

You speak about helping new players. That's always a great idea, but who is going to start BW now that SC 2 is out. I'm not speaking about gameplay but about opportunity, most high-level BW foreign players have switched over to SC 2. Why would a brand new player chooser BW over SC 2 when his favorite players are playing SC 2? Who is going to learn about Flash greatness when this guy never appears on streams ? You will certainly have some SC 2 players who will try out BW in order to improve drastically their mechanics/APM, and that should be your public not brand new players.
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
September 29 2011 08:08 GMT
#7
Don't worry more people will get into watching bw when the PL and OSL, and hopefully the MSL start again. The reason for this is because it's much more exciting to watch an event when it's live and with other fans that just go through VOD's. And of course some of these people who have never played bw will want to try it, and will start playing it and others who haven't played in a long time will get nostalgic of times past and will start playing again.
AroundTweed
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand27 Posts
September 29 2011 08:48 GMT
#8
On September 29 2011 17:07 Otolia wrote:
Though your initiative is admirable, I fear it might not be as useful as you think it is. SC:BW may have a huge history and many forum veterans may be emotionally linked to this game, but it is an understatement to say that SC:BW is overshadowed by his little brother.

You speak about helping new players. That's always a great idea, but who is going to start BW now that SC 2 is out. I'm not speaking about gameplay but about opportunity, most high-level BW foreign players have switched over to SC 2. Why would a brand new player chooser BW over SC 2 when his favorite players are playing SC 2? Who is going to learn about Flash greatness when this guy never appears on streams ? You will certainly have some SC 2 players who will try out BW in order to improve drastically their mechanics/APM, and that should be your public not brand new players.


I'll try not to be too antagonistic (and spark a 45 page long argument about BW and SC2), but I feel that there is a large majority of people who don't care about "opportunity" but think that the BW experience is superior (for them), and thus will play BW over SC2. I myself don't really plan on going anywhere with Starcraft (and that is my own choice), but it's a fun experience, and I think you may be generalising the entire community with your own opinions (which I'm not saying are wrong).

How was that for being neutal?
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
September 29 2011 08:52 GMT
#9
On September 29 2011 17:48 AroundTweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 17:07 Otolia wrote:
Though your initiative is admirable, I fear it might not be as useful as you think it is. SC:BW may have a huge history and many forum veterans may be emotionally linked to this game, but it is an understatement to say that SC:BW is overshadowed by his little brother.

You speak about helping new players. That's always a great idea, but who is going to start BW now that SC 2 is out. I'm not speaking about gameplay but about opportunity, most high-level BW foreign players have switched over to SC 2. Why would a brand new player chooser BW over SC 2 when his favorite players are playing SC 2? Who is going to learn about Flash greatness when this guy never appears on streams ? You will certainly have some SC 2 players who will try out BW in order to improve drastically their mechanics/APM, and that should be your public not brand new players.


I'll try not to be too antagonistic (and spark a 45 page long argument about BW and SC2), but I feel that there is a large majority of people who don't care about "opportunity" but think that the BW experience is superior (for them), and thus will play BW over SC2. I myself don't really plan on going anywhere with Starcraft (and that is my own choice), but it's a fun experience, and I think you may be generalising the entire community with your own opinions (which I'm not saying are wrong).

How was that for being neutal?


You mean neutral .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Brainbag
Profile Joined December 2010
United States30 Posts
September 29 2011 08:54 GMT
#10
Maximus Brood has taken in several low level players in the past few weeks and I have personally helped them move forward little by little. I myself am not a good player, but have and always will support and train new players. That includes working with them, helping them work through mistakes, and teaching them how to watch their replays in order for them to find what they need to improve.
Nothing of value was lost.
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
September 29 2011 09:10 GMT
#11
So, first thing first, we need to get a wider audience, thus spreading information/streams/live gamestream to other websites is important. Some of those new spectators will wanna play BW and thus we'll have more newer players.
I think I might be able to help with submitting content to Reddit...only used reddit once to upvote something though...
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
September 29 2011 09:19 GMT
#12
I like the idea of a low level clan. I was looking to start playing BW again (and by "again" I mean I only ever played like 30 games several years ago, majority of which I've lost ), but I've been kinda lazy about finally doing it. Having a group of people start at the same time and someone I can just play with anytime would be great.

I'm willing to help out with it as well from an organizational standpoint.
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
September 29 2011 09:31 GMT
#13
I'll try to be a cool streamer. I'm c- trash but i think streaming motivates me to improve so i don't put on such a nasty show.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
beachbeachy
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States509 Posts
September 29 2011 09:37 GMT
#14
Wow. I love those moments where someone else just blows your mind. My last rank before "quitting BW" was c-. You know what happened of course.

I got stuck on the quagmire of stagnation.

Thank you sir =)
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. - Goethe
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
September 29 2011 09:43 GMT
#15
I submit BW videos every so often to Reddit, highlighting how the game is similar to SC2, but very different as a whole.

I'll probably post the Hyuk ALL-KILL video series by Cholera soon enough.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1798 Posts
September 29 2011 09:55 GMT
#16
sounds great, sadly I don't have too many abilities here and lately not that much time since I've started uni.
Something I had in mind of doing was coaching lower players on stream so everyone can take something out of it. But I first have to get settled at uni and wait another week or two to see how much workload it actually is before I know when I will have the time to actually still play BW which comes a little short lately and I am a little sad about that.

For videos, I guess I could find the time on weekends to make videos but my skills are very low, so don't expect anything more than BW in those without any effects;)
LML
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
September 29 2011 10:02 GMT
#17
On September 29 2011 17:07 Otolia wrote:
Though your initiative is admirable, I fear it might not be as useful as you think it is. SC:BW may have a huge history and many forum veterans may be emotionally linked to this game, but it is an understatement to say that SC:BW is overshadowed by his little brother.

You speak about helping new players. That's always a great idea, but who is going to start BW now that SC 2 is out. I'm not speaking about gameplay but about opportunity, most high-level BW foreign players have switched over to SC 2. Why would a brand new player chooser BW over SC 2 when his favorite players are playing SC 2? Who is going to learn about Flash greatness when this guy never appears on streams ? You will certainly have some SC 2 players who will try out BW in order to improve drastically their mechanics/APM, and that should be your public not brand new players.

I think you're really overthinking this nice initiative and I really feel there is no place for negativity here. I mean why would you possibly be negative in trying to get some new players interested with BW scene... I don't think no one is delusional here in thinking we can get as many people as some of the newer games have, but that's not the point of this post. The point is even if we can help out a handful of people interested in this beautiful game, I'd say it's worth it.


And to be more on the topic, here's a nice guide written by Teamliquid staff on all BW leagues, including on how to watch them:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75553

(guide might be a little outdated, but it holds valuable information nonetheless).
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
September 29 2011 10:36 GMT
#18
Hey ! Really really nice post and guide, I like this idea and I think it will help strengthen foreign BW as a whole if we all worked together and kept each other posted and kept this thread updated, i'm only going to play BW now and i'll try to be streaming every day again from now on, so you could count me on the "Streamers" list, of course I have to get a mic so I can do some play by play analysis while im playing , and I can also stream in fullscreen.

My max rank was B- with Protoss when I played, I recently hit C+ with Zerg a month or so ago, C- as terran and C+ as toss as well, hopefully I can get back to the skill I used to be, I will gladly help anyone who wants the help, and if you need help with this clan I can try to help as well.

My personal opinion is that more and more BW streams are popping up everyday so that is a wonderful thing, people need to keep streaming so others can see and be encouraged to play as well, i'm having it a little rough because I just got back from sc2 , also I agree, there def. needs to be more featured BW streams... :-P

BW fighting
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
September 29 2011 10:41 GMT
#19
Even with all new guys going along with little brother, BW still has tournaments with nice prize pool and ~700 live viewers. What I mean is, $1500 prize pool, sayle being the only guy streaming and we still have ~700 live viewers. There would be a lot more if more initiative was taken by more people and not just Game/Sayle/a small bunch of other people.

Except for the streams, ISL has Starleague level organizational structure. Sayle is great, awesome, all that good jazz, but a single guy streaming and casting all of these with some broadcasts taking 13ish hours with no break means streaming needs help. I also feel that I need to congratulate Sayle here because of the 13 hour solo broadcast. I wish someone else also stepped up for that. Elegant did this for quite a while but I don't see him under ISL any more.

So, you guys must be wondering why I took a paragraph to talk about ISL, let me connect it to the topic and continue with my seemingly tryhard motivational great wall of text. With TL as a brand pulling out of BW completely, we still have an exceptionally good tourney which is organized by literally some guys.

Speaking of "some guys", that is officially what we are (no offense to any of us, but TL BW community, which is some forum goers that play and watch BW together in a forum despite that forum being TL makes us some guys in the eyes of someone who is looking from outside).

Also, "some guys" is the form of anything, any organizational structure, any company when it's just founded. What I mean is, BW may be dying in the eyes of some, but it is reincarnating in my eyes. So, what I mean is that this is not a "last hurrah". This is an opportunity. To start a tradition. Just like TSL. We may expand this and eventually turn this into something big. But that is in our hands.

Enough with the motivational part, I think there can be another low level clan that can be founded initially. One means monopoly, 2 means competition, right? Other than that, well... Nothing that is not written by L_Master comes in my mind.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
ShinySleepy
Profile Joined February 2011
Philippines80 Posts
September 29 2011 10:41 GMT
#20
This is great. Lots of people are switching to SCII because BW is getting stagnated. I hope this goes on really well
.b2k|: CrEEp >:) XD
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1577
KnowMe366
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 54m
Patches Events
17h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 54m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.