• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:43
CEST 04:43
KST 11:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7410 users

NaDa's Body - Page 95

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
March 25 2011 08:28 GMT
#1881
On March 25 2011 17:23 papaz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]


LOL at those pics. What the hell....

They could be playing that game where they stand their ground whilst trying to knock the other off balance only by using their palms. That or JD is homo for lomo.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
March 25 2011 08:43 GMT
#1882
On March 25 2011 17:28 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:23 papaz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]


LOL at those pics. What the hell....

They could be playing that game where they stand their ground whilst trying to knock the other off balance only by using their palms. That or JD is homo for lomo.

My money is on the latter.

[image loading]

I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
March 25 2011 08:58 GMT
#1883
Haha, is it just me or is Oz the most "gay" team in the league? Seriously, every image I see of them they do something very "gay". And I love them for it <3
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Striding Strider
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom787 Posts
March 25 2011 09:09 GMT
#1884
On March 24 2011 04:25 Jonas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 04:07 kellymilkies wrote:
I am so sad. I wish i got to meet bisu in korea TT


Awwwww, does Kelly have a crush on Bisu?


Who doesn't?
I have a beard. I'm unprofessional.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 09:14:13
March 25 2011 09:12 GMT
#1885
On March 25 2011 17:58 Slakter wrote:
Haha, is it just me or is Oz the most "gay" team in the league? Seriously, every image I see of them they do something very "gay". And I love them for it <3

Woongjin is full of bromance too, but they've got nothing on Oz. STX probably comes in third.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
March 25 2011 09:51 GMT
#1886
On March 25 2011 17:43 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:28 Telcontar wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:23 papaz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]


LOL at those pics. What the hell....

They could be playing that game where they stand their ground whilst trying to knock the other off balance only by using their palms. That or JD is homo for lomo.

My money is on the latter.

[image loading]



cuteness overload T_T
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
March 25 2011 10:16 GMT
#1887
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
March 25 2011 20:30 GMT
#1888
Can I post videos in this thread?
Tekken ProGamer
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
March 25 2011 20:34 GMT
#1889
On March 25 2011 17:28 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:23 papaz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]


LOL at those pics. What the hell....

They could be playing that game where they stand their ground whilst trying to knock the other off balance only by using their palms. That or JD is homo for lomo.

It's the Andre Kim (late famous Korean designer) fashion show couple pose. Many people like to parody it.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Ushio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada868 Posts
March 25 2011 21:16 GMT
#1890
This thread ceases to amaze me. Needs more sexy photos of NaDa!!
http://myanimelist.net/profile/billng
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 21:36:41
March 25 2011 21:34 GMT
#1891
On March 26 2011 05:34 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:28 Telcontar wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:23 papaz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]


LOL at those pics. What the hell....

They could be playing that game where they stand their ground whilst trying to knock the other off balance only by using their palms. That or JD is homo for lomo.

It's the Andre Kim (late famous Korean designer) fashion show couple pose. Many people like to parody it.


Ah, you explained it already.

Yes, it is the ending pose for late Andre Kim's fashion runaways. Very popular and many do parodies of it. The reason they're doing it there, I don't know. But then again, provides good fun so they can keep doing it in front of camera as much as they want.

And on the topic of Yellow/Flash. Here's a photo that Yellow posted on his twitter earlier today/yesterday
[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
fatfail
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States386 Posts
March 25 2011 22:23 GMT
#1892
On March 24 2011 04:32 Hirmu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 04:25 Jonas wrote:
On March 24 2011 04:07 kellymilkies wrote:
I am so sad. I wish i got to meet bisu in korea TT


Awwwww, does Kelly have a crush on Bisu?

Any female should have a crush on Bisu. and so should every single male.



I approve of your statement.
Kong fan... <3 Stork <3 Jangbi <3 Yellow <3 Fantasy
Cain0
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom608 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 22:35:03
March 25 2011 22:34 GMT
#1893
On March 25 2011 18:51 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:43 moopie wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:28 Telcontar wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:23 papaz wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]


LOL at those pics. What the hell....

They could be playing that game where they stand their ground whilst trying to knock the other off balance only by using their palms. That or JD is homo for lomo.

My money is on the latter.

[image loading]



cuteness overload T_T



Your idea of cute is very different to mine.
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 26 2011 13:12 GMT
#1894
Might be NSFW
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I'm sorry guys
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 15:58:58
March 26 2011 15:58 GMT
#1895
NaDa speaks about his upcoming match with TLO!
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
March 26 2011 16:01 GMT
#1896
On March 27 2011 00:58 garbanzo wrote:
NaDa speaks about his upcoming match with TLO!


And is there any pictures of his body?
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 26 2011 16:06 GMT
#1897
On March 27 2011 00:58 garbanzo wrote:
NaDa speaks about his upcoming match with TLO!


This is the BODY thread^^
or at least pics/vids thread
for other things there's NaDa FanClub
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
March 26 2011 16:50 GMT
#1898
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
[image loading]


Bahahaaha, JD is so homo for Lomo. Awesome.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 26 2011 22:52 GMT
#1899
On March 27 2011 01:06 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 00:58 garbanzo wrote:
NaDa speaks about his upcoming match with TLO!


This is the BODY thread^^
or at least pics/vids thread
for other things there's NaDa FanClub


I expected to see one of two questions for NaDa about this thread. Unfortunately that did not happen.
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
March 26 2011 23:30 GMT
#1900
If Nada wins his TSL match I demand the interviewers to ask him if he knows about this thread.
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings114
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft399
ByuN 304
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
GuemChi 1307
MaD[AoV]185
Sharp 154
910 67
Bale 20
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever370
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 617
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 59
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur359
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 17m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.