• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

NaDa's Body - Page 94

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 23 2011 07:08 GMT
#1861
That Superfight picture of NaDa and Reaching facing each other is the hottest thing I've seen this year.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-23 09:53:37
March 23 2011 09:51 GMT
#1862
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
HEROwithNOlegacy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States850 Posts
March 23 2011 18:23 GMT
#1863
NaDa got ripped, he was playing in GSL for starcraft II and he looked like he was ript. Artosis couldn't stop complementing him
SlayerS Fighting!
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 23 2011 18:53 GMT
#1864
I was going to post Great for once (am I the only one who thinks he looks cute? ="=), but well, NaDa comes first...
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
LOL wink fail :x
[image loading]
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
March 23 2011 18:55 GMT
#1865
^^ wooow lee yoon yeol so cute!
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
March 23 2011 19:07 GMT
#1866
I am so sad. I wish i got to meet bisu in korea TT
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-23 19:18:24
March 23 2011 19:18 GMT
#1867
On March 17 2011 06:24 Deekin[ wrote:
I know this is Starcraft 2 related and not BW related. But still, this is NADA!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Tell me if you want this removed.

AHHHH~ Nada so cute.

Okay he needs to tour across North America, not just visit LA. :D
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Jonas :)
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States511 Posts
March 23 2011 19:25 GMT
#1868
On March 24 2011 04:07 kellymilkies wrote:
I am so sad. I wish i got to meet bisu in korea TT


Awwwww, does Kelly have a crush on Bisu?
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
March 23 2011 19:32 GMT
#1869
On March 24 2011 04:25 Jonas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 04:07 kellymilkies wrote:
I am so sad. I wish i got to meet bisu in korea TT


Awwwww, does Kelly have a crush on Bisu?

Any female should have a crush on Bisu. and so should every single male.
funnybananaman
Profile Joined April 2009
United States830 Posts
March 23 2011 19:32 GMT
#1870
the first page of this thread is so fucking funny hahah
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
March 23 2011 19:34 GMT
#1871
On March 24 2011 04:32 Hirmu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 04:25 Jonas wrote:
On March 24 2011 04:07 kellymilkies wrote:
I am so sad. I wish i got to meet bisu in korea TT


Awwwww, does Kelly have a crush on Bisu?

Any female should have a crush on Bisu. and so should every single male.


this and nothing else
wat
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
March 23 2011 19:45 GMT
#1872
On March 24 2011 04:34 Elefanto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 04:32 Hirmu wrote:
On March 24 2011 04:25 Jonas wrote:
On March 24 2011 04:07 kellymilkies wrote:
I am so sad. I wish i got to meet bisu in korea TT


Awwwww, does Kelly have a crush on Bisu?

Any female should have a crush on Bisu. and so should every single male.


this and nothing else


No thanks :3
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 23 2011 20:01 GMT
#1873
On March 24 2011 04:45 Furaha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 04:34 Elefanto wrote:
On March 24 2011 04:32 Hirmu wrote:
On March 24 2011 04:25 Jonas wrote:
On March 24 2011 04:07 kellymilkies wrote:
I am so sad. I wish i got to meet bisu in korea TT


Awwwww, does Kelly have a crush on Bisu?

Any female should have a crush on Bisu. and so should every single male.


this and nothing else


No thanks :3


me neither :3
but I use Bisu to hook friends into SC... LOL
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
March 23 2011 22:41 GMT
#1874
[image loading]

I've had this for a while.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
March 23 2011 23:07 GMT
#1875
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Writer
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
March 23 2011 23:08 GMT
#1876
On March 24 2011 04:18 Rinrun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2011 06:24 Deekin[ wrote:
I know this is Starcraft 2 related and not BW related. But still, this is NADA!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Tell me if you want this removed.

AHHHH~ Nada so cute.

Okay he needs to tour across North America, not just visit LA. :D


So, I watched this NASL video in youtube instead of embedded.

First comment: Thumbed up 90 others(so far)

''Only thing that would've made this better is if he took off his shirt''


well played Nada.
WriterXiao8~~
white_horse
Profile Joined July 2010
1019 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 00:23:34
March 24 2011 00:21 GMT
#1877
shin-ae is hot
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


oh wait you people want guy pictures right..
mansexytoss
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Translator
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 24 2011 03:49 GMT
#1878
I guess this relates to this thread. Quoted from my blog.

Last night while I was sleeping, I had a dream. This dream started with me looking through a local thrift store. As I walked by the section with posters and paintings, something caught my eye. A signed wall-sized poster of NaDa. I knew that finding Starcraft stuff at the thrift store was rare (although I did actually find a shirt with the protoss icon on it irl), so I bought it. After paying for it and starting to walk home, I lose my focus and somehow drop the poster while staring at a Tim Hortons. A biker ran over the poster, and I thought it was destroyed. However, i turned it over and looked at it. Turns out it was in some kind of pictureframe with glass protecting it. The poster was safe, and the glass only had a tire track on it. I continued walking with the poster, past a bunch of houses and stores. I come up to another Tim Hortons, with some people playing baseball on the street outside. As I walk by, one of the pitchers hits the batter in the ear with the ball. (This part is a little wierd) For some reason, my dream cuts away to an episode of Mythbusters, and them testing if a baseball to the ear is leathal. I then cut back to me walking down the street. Just as I reach home with my poster, I wake up.
I have no idea what sparked half the stuff in this dream (I am rooting for NaDa in the TSL, so I understand that, and its Canada so theres plenty of Timmies).
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 24 2011 04:18 GMT
#1879
Seems like NaDa is right up there with Reach in raw sexiness.
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
March 25 2011 08:23 GMT
#1880
On March 23 2011 18:51 neitoperhonen wrote:
Have some new Lomo then, you homos for Lomo :D

[image loading]

and some older, I hope I didn't get this here -.- I'll delete it if I did. Sorry~
[image loading]


LOL at those pics. What the hell....
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 51m
Patches Events
7h 51m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.