So considering how TERRIBLE the economy is in Korea and how rich the japanese people are right now (DAMN YOUUUU), I was wondering how much money one should bring during a 2-4 day stay in japan? I am looking at $100 a day hotels right now on www.hotels.com, but then again I have no idea where it is exactly located (I checked the map but it does no good when I can't read japanese and I am totally oblivious to Japan).
Also, I don't understand a single bit of japanese except for a few Anime and Porn phrases. I have no idea how the japanese culture is, what they enjoy and what they speak.
1) How does the Japanese Subway system work? A friend of mine said Transfering to other trains makes you pay alot more.
2) Japanese Cuisine? I love Sushi and the Japanese noodles but are there other things I should try out?
3) Do taxi drivers rip you off in Japan? I know for a fact all Asian Taxi drivers try to rip you off in everyway possible.
4) How useful is English in Japan?
5) Places I should visit?
6) Is 400 USD enough over a 4day period (excluding hotel)?
Answers to those questions would be mighty thankful guys!
ED: Added another question. Also can some mod fix title to "Traveling TO Tokyo"?