First of all, the player was so mind numbingly bad that it took him for fucking ever to win the game. I'd much prefer to take a loss after 2 minutes because i fucked up control to a bunker rush. Sure i played like shit, but at least i got it over with.
but NOOOOOOO this player consistently blew and gave me more chances to get back in the game than imaginable. I think everything possible to throw me off my game occurred:
1) I was trying to get camtasia to record the game FP style, but i fucked up the record box, so it screwed up the color in an odd shaped box along the bottom 75% of the screen FOR THE REST OF THE GAME.
2) I lost sound in starcraft when i tabbed out and closed camtasia and hastily misclicked some audio setting. So, i'm playing mute
3) my opponent proceeded to bunker rush me THREE TIMES, because i kept thinking i built an overlord at 18/18 but i never did. once my overlord finished i was so pissed off at this point that i'd never built a gas
4) i figured that the only way to win would be to turtle w/ lurkers and rush for defilers. However, making 2 hydralisk dens doesn't help
5) on the same note, making 2 defiler mounds doesn't help much either.
6) my other tower computer fell down on the back of my keyboard cord midgame (i found this out afterwards) which explains why my G key stopped working. do you realize how hard it is to cast plague when you have to click on it every time?
God i was so pissed off that i grabbed a red pen and squeezed it until it exploded. Now my right hand looks like it just got done ripping somebody's heart out. if only that were true, i'd probably feel alot more satisfied.
it really pissed me off too because it destroyed my perfect record on ICCUP. obviously, that always happens eventually, so i'm kinda glad i got it over with. however, its obnoxious to have the loss happen LIKE THAT.
gjAKLFDJGLKAJFLDSJGLKAFJKLDSLSA god i have such rage