I just decided that eventhough I'm happy with my life, losing weight would make me feel even better and it would help me in my everyday life. (It isnt funny to constantly be bumping into things because you're bigger then you think)
So I decided to analyze myself and get to the core of my problems. Why am I this fat?
1) I'm way to lazy. I just dont do active things. I take a bus whenever I'm going somewhere, and if there arent any busses I'll take a taxi.
2) I love my fastfood. Pizza, burgers, kebab you name if I love it. Seriously sometimes I'm like that bacon-kid on youtube.
3) I feel slimmer then I am. This is a huge point. I don't FEEL fat, I am fat but I don't feel like I am.
4) I get way to excited about a new plan I have and don't follow trough. I'm basically like a ADHD kid when it comes to this, but in a lazy way. "OMG IM GOING TO BE THE BEST STARCRAFT PLAYER OF ALL TI- OMG HOW FUN WOULDNT IT BE TO CODE MY OWN- OMG OMG OMG IM GONNA BE THE BEST AT" and so on.
So what am I going to do?
1) I'm gonna learn to see things long term. I'm planning to lose weight ok, so I'm not gonna notice anything right away. I might even have a problem at noticing at all. That's why I'm going to take one picture, every Sunday, and make a new blog here with my workout diary.
2) I'm not gonna start out with the mindset of "IM GONNA PRACTISE 4 HOUR EVERY DAY!", instead I'm going to start out with 1 hour every day. Low intensity. Walking, swimming and other activities (please reccomend something to me).
3) I'm going to LIMIT my fast food intake. Every Sunday I go out with a friend to a sportsbar, we watch a NFL game, have a beer or two and eat. Once a month I'm gonna allow myself to order a burger and a dessert. They have better dishes that I'm gonna order the other times.
4) Less soft drinks. I'm not a huge user of coca-cola and stuff like that. I'm just going to drink water and milk instead. 100% of the time.
So that's my plan really. And since I made the commitment to post a picture here every week with my work out diary I wont run away from this anymore. This is the first time I'm losing weight because I want to do it for myself. So I'll do my best to make this work.
Pictures of me. Week 0 (no the t-shirt isnt that tight, I was holding it back with one hand so you could see what I'm talking about).
From the front:
(PS. mods, cant we have a preview button for the blogs section?)