• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10440 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 25

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 87 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 19 2011 03:20 GMT
#481
Not sure if this is the kind of feedback you guys wanted: [image loading]
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 19 2011 03:33 GMT
#482
LOL, that's awesome.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 19 2011 04:03 GMT
#483
tofucake spotted
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Wren
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States745 Posts
November 19 2011 05:52 GMT
#484
On November 19 2011 13:03 Antoine wrote:
tofucake spotted

omg, which nerd is he??
We're here! We're queer! We don't want any more bears!
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 19 2011 07:13 GMT
#485
the only one misguided enough to hold up a liquipedia sign, of course
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
November 19 2011 20:57 GMT
#486
From reddit:

"I've been DREAMING of being able to go to this page and have the matches streamed on red highlighted in red, blue in blue, and little superscript "beta 1" and "beta 2" by the others. I think the ratio of usefulness to ease of implementation is astronomical."

Thoughts?
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
Wren
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States745 Posts
November 19 2011 22:09 GMT
#487
On November 20 2011 05:57 Shaetan wrote:
From reddit:

"I've been DREAMING of being able to go to this page and have the matches streamed on red highlighted in red, blue in blue, and little superscript "beta 1" and "beta 2" by the others. I think the ratio of usefulness to ease of implementation is astronomical."

Thoughts?

Same dude was just in the IRC chat. It's impossible to do well, especially because this exists: http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/schedule
We're here! We're queer! We don't want any more bears!
jsemmens
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States439 Posts
November 24 2011 10:53 GMT
#488
To whom it may concern,

I frequently spend my spare time reading Liquipedia articles, and there has always been one thing about the player pages that has bothered me:

For GSL players, the general structure of the page is "General Info"-->"Code S history"-->"Code A history"

I find this very hard to read, and would suggest reorganizing the pages so that results are listed chronologically. This way, I can read about the player's progress over time. For example, perhaps the story of a player might be "Gets into Code S at beginning of 2011, injuries cause player to fall down to Code A for a while, player makes a comeback to Code S at the end of the year."

It is really difficult to figure this out if all the Code S tournament performances are all listed together, even though they may have occurred a whole year apart (this will become more of a problem as the history of the GSL extends to, perhaps, many years of competitions).

Just my two cents, I guess. If you are interested, perhaps I could rewrite a player's page as a sample of what I imagine it looking like.

Thank you for your time,
Jeff Semmens (jsemmens)
Check out the Flash Fanclub! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336995
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
November 24 2011 11:35 GMT
#489
Doing a few of those edits and following previous styles, I also thought it would be confusing to some people. I think separating it by seasons would be a better option. Or even just paragraphs dedicated to each season...

Example:

===GSL October===
stuff here ...

===GSL November===
more stuff here...

or

==Wings of Liberty==
===Outside of Korea===
stuffs...

===GSL===
stuff about 1st season

stuff about 2nd season


stuffs =x
Liquipedia
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 24 2011 15:53 GMT
#490
On November 19 2011 16:13 Antoine wrote:
the only one misguided enough to hold up a liquipedia sign, of course

That's DivinO you scrub
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
November 24 2011 19:42 GMT
#491
Both signs were awesome! So jealous of the one with sigs too!
Liquipedia
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 24 2011 19:43 GMT
#492
On November 25 2011 04:42 blahz0r wrote:
Both signs were awesome! So jealous of the one with sigs too!

That's on the other side of that sign
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 24 2011 20:02 GMT
#493
On November 24 2011 19:53 jsemmens wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I frequently spend my spare time reading Liquipedia articles, and there has always been one thing about the player pages that has bothered me:

For GSL players, the general structure of the page is "General Info"-->"Code S history"-->"Code A history"

I find this very hard to read, and would suggest reorganizing the pages so that results are listed chronologically. This way, I can read about the player's progress over time. For example, perhaps the story of a player might be "Gets into Code S at beginning of 2011, injuries cause player to fall down to Code A for a while, player makes a comeback to Code S at the end of the year."

It is really difficult to figure this out if all the Code S tournament performances are all listed together, even though they may have occurred a whole year apart (this will become more of a problem as the history of the GSL extends to, perhaps, many years of competitions).

Just my two cents, I guess. If you are interested, perhaps I could rewrite a player's page as a sample of what I imagine it looking like.

Thank you for your time,
Jeff Semmens (jsemmens)

If you'd like, try editing a player's page to fix this issue, if it's a good structure it will be copied.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 07:36:29
November 25 2011 07:03 GMT
#494
May I request a template edit?

I thought of a new use for the Racial Distribution template, and that is by showing racial distribution over time. I threw something together, but realized I couldn't (or didn't know how?) to change the width of the title, and consequently, it looks kind of ... ugly.

More specifically: (Wiki)User:IMAniaC/sandbox

So is it possible to change the width of the title, or edit the template so that it's possible? Normally, I'd tinker around with it myself until I got it right (I often find HTML semi-intuitive), but for a template that's used over and over on the most popular pages... I'm too afraid to wreck the whole LP to start tinkering with that...

Edit: And also a possibility to have "unknown" instead of NYD would be neat

Edit 2: Nvm., MtJoy suggested I add non-breaking spaces and that worked like a charm

Edit 3: Oh, and also another solution in the next post. Cool
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
November 25 2011 07:34 GMT
#495
On November 25 2011 16:03 iMAniaC wrote:
May I request a template edit?

I thought of a new use for the Racial Distribution template, and that is by showing racial distribution over time. I threw something together, but realized I couldn't (or didn't know how?) to change the width of the title, and consequently, it looks kind of ... ugly.

More specifically: (Wiki)User:IMAniaC/sandbox

So is it possible to change the width of the title, or edit the template so that it's possible? Normally, I'd tinker around with it myself until I got it right (I often find HTML semi-intuitive), but for a template that's used over and over on the most popular pages... I'm too afraid to wreck the whole LP to start tinkering with that...

Edit: And also a possibility to have "unknown" instead of NYD would be neat


You can use the {{nowrap}} template ((Wiki)Template:nowrap) to avoid space breaks.
For example:
{{RaceDist|title={{nowrap|2010 Open Season 1}}|protoss=12|terran=24|zerg=27|first=1}}
{{RaceDist|title={{nowrap|2010 Open Season 2}}|protoss=20|terran=29|zerg=15}}
{{RaceDist|title={{nowrap|2010 Open Season 3}}|protoss=27|terran=21|zerg=16|last=1}}}}

or even apply the template to the whole thing:
{{nowrap|{{RaceDist|title=2010 Open Season 1|protoss=12|terran=24|zerg=27|first=1}}
{{RaceDist|title=2010 Open Season 2|protoss=20|terran=29|zerg=15}}
{{RaceDist|title=2010 Open Season 3|protoss=27|terran=21|zerg=16|last=1}}}}

You could also type: "2010 Open Season 1" to avoid using a template.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
jsemmens
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States439 Posts
November 27 2011 13:18 GMT
#496
On November 25 2011 05:02 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 19:53 jsemmens wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I frequently spend my spare time reading Liquipedia articles, and there has always been one thing about the player pages that has bothered me:

For GSL players, the general structure of the page is "General Info"-->"Code S history"-->"Code A history"

I find this very hard to read, and would suggest reorganizing the pages so that results are listed chronologically. This way, I can read about the player's progress over time. For example, perhaps the story of a player might be "Gets into Code S at beginning of 2011, injuries cause player to fall down to Code A for a while, player makes a comeback to Code S at the end of the year."

It is really difficult to figure this out if all the Code S tournament performances are all listed together, even though they may have occurred a whole year apart (this will become more of a problem as the history of the GSL extends to, perhaps, many years of competitions).

Just my two cents, I guess. If you are interested, perhaps I could rewrite a player's page as a sample of what I imagine it looking like.

Thank you for your time,
Jeff Semmens (jsemmens)

If you'd like, try editing a player's page to fix this issue, if it's a good structure it will be copied.

Ok, I went ahead and rewrote sC's page in the style I was suggesting, as well as beefing it up a bit with extra citations, etc. Also, I'm not exactly sure what the best use of headers is, so I would appreciate your feedback on that as well.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SC&stable=0

Let me know what you think!
Check out the Flash Fanclub! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336995
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 27 2011 22:03 GMT
#497
On November 27 2011 22:18 jsemmens wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 05:02 salle wrote:
On November 24 2011 19:53 jsemmens wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I frequently spend my spare time reading Liquipedia articles, and there has always been one thing about the player pages that has bothered me:

For GSL players, the general structure of the page is "General Info"-->"Code S history"-->"Code A history"

I find this very hard to read, and would suggest reorganizing the pages so that results are listed chronologically. This way, I can read about the player's progress over time. For example, perhaps the story of a player might be "Gets into Code S at beginning of 2011, injuries cause player to fall down to Code A for a while, player makes a comeback to Code S at the end of the year."

It is really difficult to figure this out if all the Code S tournament performances are all listed together, even though they may have occurred a whole year apart (this will become more of a problem as the history of the GSL extends to, perhaps, many years of competitions).

Just my two cents, I guess. If you are interested, perhaps I could rewrite a player's page as a sample of what I imagine it looking like.

Thank you for your time,
Jeff Semmens (jsemmens)

If you'd like, try editing a player's page to fix this issue, if it's a good structure it will be copied.

Ok, I went ahead and rewrote sC's page in the style I was suggesting, as well as beefing it up a bit with extra citations, etc. Also, I'm not exactly sure what the best use of headers is, so I would appreciate your feedback on that as well.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SC&stable=0

Let me know what you think!


I too prefer the chronologically ordering of the events, it's much better.
What I'm a bit apprehensive about is the structure of the current headers, especially that there's so many of them to often times just encompass one sentence. perhaps if you want I guess you could make a header per 10 or so sentences but even that would feel short. If you look at some of the BroodWar player pages you might see a much longer flowing text that has paragraphs upon paragraphs without any sub header which just explains a player's history. So for me it would make more sense to remove most of the headers (even 2010 and 2011) and try and see sort of narrative patterns and breaks to break the section into paragraphs. perhaps at the moment this text would just make one paragraph, because the subject matter stays the same, pretty much. Perhaps you could break it into rise (1st open 1st code and and the next code S's untill the one where he falls back down into code S, perhaps).
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
jsemmens
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States439 Posts
November 28 2011 00:11 GMT
#498
On November 28 2011 07:03 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 22:18 jsemmens wrote:
On November 25 2011 05:02 salle wrote:
On November 24 2011 19:53 jsemmens wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I frequently spend my spare time reading Liquipedia articles, and there has always been one thing about the player pages that has bothered me:

For GSL players, the general structure of the page is "General Info"-->"Code S history"-->"Code A history"

I find this very hard to read, and would suggest reorganizing the pages so that results are listed chronologically. This way, I can read about the player's progress over time. For example, perhaps the story of a player might be "Gets into Code S at beginning of 2011, injuries cause player to fall down to Code A for a while, player makes a comeback to Code S at the end of the year."

It is really difficult to figure this out if all the Code S tournament performances are all listed together, even though they may have occurred a whole year apart (this will become more of a problem as the history of the GSL extends to, perhaps, many years of competitions).

Just my two cents, I guess. If you are interested, perhaps I could rewrite a player's page as a sample of what I imagine it looking like.

Thank you for your time,
Jeff Semmens (jsemmens)

If you'd like, try editing a player's page to fix this issue, if it's a good structure it will be copied.

Ok, I went ahead and rewrote sC's page in the style I was suggesting, as well as beefing it up a bit with extra citations, etc. Also, I'm not exactly sure what the best use of headers is, so I would appreciate your feedback on that as well.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SC&stable=0

Let me know what you think!


I too prefer the chronologically ordering of the events, it's much better.
What I'm a bit apprehensive about is the structure of the current headers, especially that there's so many of them to often times just encompass one sentence. perhaps if you want I guess you could make a header per 10 or so sentences but even that would feel short. If you look at some of the BroodWar player pages you might see a much longer flowing text that has paragraphs upon paragraphs without any sub header which just explains a player's history. So for me it would make more sense to remove most of the headers (even 2010 and 2011) and try and see sort of narrative patterns and breaks to break the section into paragraphs. perhaps at the moment this text would just make one paragraph, because the subject matter stays the same, pretty much. Perhaps you could break it into rise (1st open 1st code and and the next code S's untill the one where he falls back down into code S, perhaps).

Thanks for the feedback, I'll rework it with less headers. To be honest, I also was a bit suspicious about my use of headers. Also, just to note, whoever did the page on MVP (the player) used yearly headers as well.
Check out the Flash Fanclub! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336995
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 28 2011 06:47 GMT
#499
On November 28 2011 09:11 jsemmens wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 07:03 salle wrote:
On November 27 2011 22:18 jsemmens wrote:
On November 25 2011 05:02 salle wrote:
On November 24 2011 19:53 jsemmens wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I frequently spend my spare time reading Liquipedia articles, and there has always been one thing about the player pages that has bothered me:

For GSL players, the general structure of the page is "General Info"-->"Code S history"-->"Code A history"

I find this very hard to read, and would suggest reorganizing the pages so that results are listed chronologically. This way, I can read about the player's progress over time. For example, perhaps the story of a player might be "Gets into Code S at beginning of 2011, injuries cause player to fall down to Code A for a while, player makes a comeback to Code S at the end of the year."

It is really difficult to figure this out if all the Code S tournament performances are all listed together, even though they may have occurred a whole year apart (this will become more of a problem as the history of the GSL extends to, perhaps, many years of competitions).

Just my two cents, I guess. If you are interested, perhaps I could rewrite a player's page as a sample of what I imagine it looking like.

Thank you for your time,
Jeff Semmens (jsemmens)

If you'd like, try editing a player's page to fix this issue, if it's a good structure it will be copied.

Ok, I went ahead and rewrote sC's page in the style I was suggesting, as well as beefing it up a bit with extra citations, etc. Also, I'm not exactly sure what the best use of headers is, so I would appreciate your feedback on that as well.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SC&stable=0

Let me know what you think!


I too prefer the chronologically ordering of the events, it's much better.
What I'm a bit apprehensive about is the structure of the current headers, especially that there's so many of them to often times just encompass one sentence. perhaps if you want I guess you could make a header per 10 or so sentences but even that would feel short. If you look at some of the BroodWar player pages you might see a much longer flowing text that has paragraphs upon paragraphs without any sub header which just explains a player's history. So for me it would make more sense to remove most of the headers (even 2010 and 2011) and try and see sort of narrative patterns and breaks to break the section into paragraphs. perhaps at the moment this text would just make one paragraph, because the subject matter stays the same, pretty much. Perhaps you could break it into rise (1st open 1st code and and the next code S's untill the one where he falls back down into code S, perhaps).

Thanks for the feedback, I'll rework it with less headers. To be honest, I also was a bit suspicious about my use of headers. Also, just to note, whoever did the page on MVP (the player) used yearly headers as well.


Okay, I think the amount of headers should kinda reflect the content Like for IdrA there's clearly a breaking point, when he moves from korea back to the US. For other players it could be when they change teams, as that does change a player's circumstances quite a lot. for sC I'd say you have two periods, the first is from the open seasons all the way to when he fails to keep himself in code S, that's like a chapter, his rise into and eventual fall out of code S. Then you have the collapse and changing of teams from fOu/FXO to MVP, ending the first "chapter" sort off, the second starting with the start of GSL 9, which is the first === sub header you'd need, and it could read "in MvP" or something else signifying the switch. perhaps you can think of something better.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
jsemmens
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States439 Posts
November 28 2011 07:09 GMT
#500
Yeah, I definitely see what you're talking about, because Wikipedia does a similar thing for pages on athletes (for example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Sosa), where their career is divided into portions, usually one for each team the player was on. I'll give it a try.
Check out the Flash Fanclub! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336995
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 99
ByuN 27
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1687
GuemChi 1184
Artosis 581
910 39
MaD[AoV]16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever179
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
taco 59
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox690
Other Games
summit1g8434
Day[9].tv657
shahzam506
C9.Mang0312
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur718
• Day9tv657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 34m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.