• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:56
CEST 02:56
KST 09:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11913 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 14

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 87 Next
Animostas
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States568 Posts
August 31 2010 00:52 GMT
#261
^Yeah I've done a lot of the editing for the Bigfile MSL and sort of noticed that there's not much love for Liquipedia 1 ._.

Just a quick question, should the links to the VODs be directed to Youtube or TLDP or does it matter?
Endelite
Profile Joined September 2008
Australia5 Posts
September 01 2010 10:53 GMT
#262
Hi. I was just wondering if you were aware that you have a few blatantly incorrect pieces of information listed on Liquipedia that I could easily correct for you? ;D

The details I currently remember are the correct cooldown of Gauss Rifles after Stim Packs (Marine attack cooldown) and more accurate information on the effects of Ensnare on different units.
I have a spreadsheet that I made a year or two ago (and added additional details too), which I could modify and upload probably in a day or two (probably not going to be convenient for me tonight).

I also have recorded movement times for different units for a certain distance, which I could probably measure in map tiles (but I just had the start and finish lines marked by static science vessels or something like that, so I don't know the exact distance.) I have seen 'movement speeds' listed on another site somewhere, which I believe were correct, but I haven't noticed them here when I've looked in the past and if I can tell you the length of the map that my tests were performed on, the times may seem more relevant to users than a cryptic-sounding 'speed 22'.

I've timed some other things, such as the time it takes a worker to scout each position from different starting positions on some maps, although perfect micro-management of a worker might knock up to perhaps 1.5 seconds off the time, but they were not timed simply by simple right-clicking locations and leaving the worker to navigate all on its own (so moderate micro-managing was used, but not necessarily the 'best' scout timings.

I have what I have worked out and (many times) checked to be the correct rates of the following at normal and fastest speeds of the below list. The reasons for checking at Normal speed as well as Fastest are that
1 - 'normal speed' numbers are useful when you're used to the 'cooldown' numbers and 'build time' numbers that are actually based on normal speed
AND
2 - If something seems had a certain amount of attacks in the amount of time you are timing their attacks for but seems like it may have been halfway through its cooldown (or actually, anything other than perfectly timing its last attack to hit within a half second of stopping the timer), you need to be able to check it at a slower rate and over a larger period of time, to check that you're not going to call it '6 shots in 20 seconds' when it would actually have been more like '6.45 shots in 20 seconds'. Also, I tested them all many times and if something was not clearly an exact amount of hits in the allotted time, I would test for a longer duration (more like 80+ seconds).
So, some 'rates' I have discovered are:

¤ - Zerg life of regeneration rate
¤ - Protoss shield regeneration rate
¤ - Biological healing rate from medics
¤ - Mechanical unit repair rate (by SCVs, although I need to check, but this may be affected by the unit's build time and maximum hit points, rather than a standard rate for all of them)
¤ - Terran building repair rate (by SCVs, but unfortunately, I am certain that this IS based on the build time and maximum hit points of the unit, meaning it is different for every terran building, so I'll have to perform further tests to give you the full list)
¤ - Rate at which Shield Batteries restore shields to protoss units (my word, it's fast!)
¤ - Rate of Energy Replenishment (all units with energy to use for abilities; i.e. not broodlings or hallucinations which technically have energy)
¤ - Rate of Energy Diminution when Cloaking (how quickly wraith and ghosts use energy while cloaked)
¤ - Building combustion (?) rate (the rate at which terran buildings lose hit points when burning)
¤ - Rate of Illusion Diminution (the rate at which broodlings and hallucinatory duplicates lose energy)
The actual Normal and Fastest speed ability and spell durations along with examples of the exact amount of time before a unit has enough energy to cast its spell, such as the time taken for a new High Templar without the Khaydarin Amulet upgrade to get to 75 energy, the time taken for a High Templar on 0 energy to get to 75 energy and the exact time taken for Broodlings and Hallucinations to 'die' (if they somehow aren't destroyed before the time limit).

+ Actual apparent Plague damage...
Somewhere I also have the attack rates of corsairs with each number of Corrosive Acid spores(?) from 1 all the way to 9. There may be a better way, but I could only think to test it by making a UMS map, luring Devourers to hit a corsair (but being sure to only be hit the desired number of times), backing out of range and then testing the attack rate on my own units (or a flying modified CC with 0 armour and 5000+ HP for easy damage checking).

So, would you be interested?
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
September 01 2010 15:59 GMT
#263
Well we would prefer it if you actually edited the pages yourself, but if you feel like you don't have the time to do it, just paste it here and I'm sure someone will get to it sooner or later
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
September 01 2010 19:10 GMT
#264
On August 31 2010 09:52 Animostas wrote:
^Yeah I've done a lot of the editing for the Bigfile MSL and sort of noticed that there's not much love for Liquipedia 1 ._.

Just a quick question, should the links to the VODs be directed to Youtube or TLDP or does it matter?

tlpd VODs are usually a good choice, but youtube works if needed.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
Endelite
Profile Joined September 2008
Australia5 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-02 13:11:01
September 02 2010 13:10 GMT
#265
Making a Contribution

Liquipedia is a review based wiki. Unless you are an editor, your changes will have to be approved by a staff member. Please be patient; your requests are processed as quickly as possible. Once we see you as a reliable and high quality contributor, you will be granted the right to perform edits on your own, without the need for a review.

So you see, I was under the impression that I wouldn't actually be able to add it on my own (but if in time there was more to add, I would be able to do edit independently).
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
September 02 2010 13:56 GMT
#266
On September 02 2010 22:10 Endelite wrote:
Making a Contribution

Liquipedia is a review based wiki. Unless you are an editor, your changes will have to be approved by a staff member. Please be patient; your requests are processed as quickly as possible. Once we see you as a reliable and high quality contributor, you will be granted the right to perform edits on your own, without the need for a review.

So you see, I was under the impression that I wouldn't actually be able to add it on my own (but if in time there was more to add, I would be able to do edit independently).

Sorry for that misunderstanding, I reworded it now.

We have 2 states for pages: Stable and Draft. Everytime you edit something, it becomes the "draft-version" until it's approved by an editor and turns into the "stable page". So you can of course edit something, it will display on the Draft page, but it needs review until it's finally accepted as the stable version.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
September 02 2010 13:59 GMT
#267
The stable page is the one that people see when someone browses to liquipedia, but if there's unreviewed changes a link will appear to the "draft" page on the upper right of the page.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
September 02 2010 16:28 GMT
#268
Oh, and all you dumb people making edits are getting bans as well, so please don't waste your time.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Fiel
Profile Joined March 2010
United States587 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-15 04:00:30
September 15 2010 03:59 GMT
#269
If there is anyone out there that can do anything about this - some of the strategy articles are being vandalized by no-namers. They overwrite the page with something stupid like the last one (on the "Bio (vs. Terran)") it says, "Build Marines Maurders and surrender." and the whole article is GONE. They could do this to every strategy article which takes a lot of time to do and update. Is there a way that these overwrites can be stopped? It's extremely frustrating to watch something so good be vandalized.

Liquipedia II:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Bio_(vs._Terran)
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Bio_openings_(vs._Protoss)
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Tank_Viking_(vs._Terran)

Liquipedia I:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/BIGGEST_MP3_ARCHIVE_-_mira_calix_the_elephant_in_the_room_3_commissions_wedding_list_(scene_4)
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Dan_zimmerman_cosmic_patriot_silence_is_a_golden_mountain
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Girl

Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
September 16 2010 22:29 GMT
#270
Its really easy to fix, we just do a rollback. All the previous versions of a page is saved on liquipedia so nothing is ever lost.
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
September 18 2010 11:22 GMT
#271
hey guys, i did some editing on high templar, but i also noticed alot of drafts on other pages. when do you usually go about accepting drafts on the wiki?
starleague forever
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
September 18 2010 19:05 GMT
#272
On September 18 2010 20:22 a176 wrote:
hey guys, i did some editing on high templar, but i also noticed alot of drafts on other pages. when do you usually go about accepting drafts on the wiki?

probably just back logged only a few people have to go over 100's of edits.
eorahil
Profile Joined September 2010
Spain2 Posts
September 19 2010 21:22 GMT
#273
I want to contribute by translating some articles to Spanish. But I don't know how!!
could someone help me?

thanks!!
Blueblister
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden321 Posts
October 05 2010 11:33 GMT
#274
There seems to be a lot of "draft" pages on the wiki.

I suggest we either increase the rate of reviewing (by adding reviewers or have a few especially assigned to reviewing) or reduce the number of pages flagged for review.

How frequently do admins actually check unreviewed pages?.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
October 05 2010 15:33 GMT
#275
I try to check every day, but real life issues trump Liquipedia editing. Staff will be discussing everything that needs to get done and plans and such in the upcoming meeting.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
mDuo13
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States307 Posts
October 19 2010 18:01 GMT
#276
I noticed that the Game of the Week has been taken off the front page and it's no longer getting updated. That's disappointing, because it was one of my favorite parts of the wiki. Is there a new place where games of the week are going, or is there a lack of someone to maintain it?
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
October 19 2010 20:30 GMT
#277
On October 20 2010 03:01 mDuo13 wrote:
I noticed that the Game of the Week has been taken off the front page and it's no longer getting updated. That's disappointing, because it was one of my favorite parts of the wiki. Is there a new place where games of the week are going, or is there a lack of someone to maintain it?

Thank your for the feedback, we'll see what we can do.

In general: As with many things the main problem is that we need someone to do it. If you feel like you can provide a game of the week for your fellow viewers, we will be more than happy about it (or find someone to do it )
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
PaterSin
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany301 Posts
October 21 2010 15:09 GMT
#278
Hello TL

just a quick note I just found this site and just thought it looks a little too much and a friend and me made this it might be a little easier we especially made it to fit on one page to print
En Taro Tassadar
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
October 21 2010 19:42 GMT
#279
The problem with your chart is that it's got no uniform format, and with all the borders it's actually quite difficult to read. Add to that the fact that all of the hotkey images used in http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Hotkeys_per_Race are used all over the wiki (for example, every single ability, spell, unit, and building page)...well then it gets complicated.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
PaterSin
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany301 Posts
October 22 2010 14:16 GMT
#280
I do still have the original xls exel ones

but well was just an idea was worth a try
En Taro Tassadar
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings82
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10609
White-Ra 342
Dota 2
monkeys_forever802
NeuroSwarm111
League of Legends
Doublelift5470
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m3896
minikerr24
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox769
AZ_Axe168
Other Games
summit1g7762
Maynarde190
KnowMe188
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick917
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 5m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.