• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9612 users

Crackdown on bad Tech Support Advice... - Page 2

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 17 2012 23:45 GMT
#21
On June 18 2012 08:27 NrGmonk wrote:
Well, this derailed quickly. If you guys want this problem to be fixed, then perhaps suggest more reasonable solutions?


My solution is a defeatist attitude, and a heavy dose of cynicism. It doesn't fix much, but it keeps my brain from exploding.

Every time this has come up, there's been little to no effective support, aside from the already mentioned, and short-lived previous crackdown.

As the level of stupidity increases, there's two possible responses for the regulars. Give up, which is what seems to currently be the case, or respond with overwhelming evidence, just to have someone continue to argue that their "opinion" has some sort of merit in the objective world of computers, regular explains that that's utterly stupid, regular gets temped, regular says "fuck it".

End result of both routes is huge amounts of bad advice. The few mods who are qualified to mod tech support are generally busy doing other stuff, and, with the recent exception of GM, most other mods showing up there is a sure-fire way to decrease the quality of advice through ignorant moderation.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
June 18 2012 08:34 GMT
#22
Isn't R1CH our tech guy?
wwww
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
June 18 2012 08:54 GMT
#23
On June 18 2012 17:34 beetlelisk wrote:
Isn't R1CH our tech guy?

R1CH is usually off on tech black ops, killing communists in the name of technological advancement. But on a serious note, he's a really busy guy, and probably doesn't have the time to read most of the tech support forum, never mind moderate it.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
June 18 2012 09:04 GMT
#24
On June 18 2012 17:54 Chargelot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2012 17:34 beetlelisk wrote:
Isn't R1CH our tech guy?

R1CH is usually off on tech black ops, killing communists in the name of technological advancement. But on a serious note, he's a really busy guy, and probably doesn't have the time to read most of the tech support forum, never mind moderate it.

He doesn't have to read it, just address reports. Is maintaining technical side of TL really that time consuming?
wwww
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
June 18 2012 09:09 GMT
#25
On June 18 2012 18:04 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2012 17:54 Chargelot wrote:
On June 18 2012 17:34 beetlelisk wrote:
Isn't R1CH our tech guy?

R1CH is usually off on tech black ops, killing communists in the name of technological advancement. But on a serious note, he's a really busy guy, and probably doesn't have the time to read most of the tech support forum, never mind moderate it.

He doesn't have to read it, just address reports. Is maintaining technical side of TL really that time consuming?

I don't believe R1CH earns his living by maintaining TL. I could be wrong, but he most likely has a life out there.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 17:50:29
June 18 2012 17:45 GMT
#26
I think the real problem lies in half measures. The majority of the mods ignore the tech board, until someone gets reported for being an asshole. What that means is they have no context, and without understanding the subject matter, there's a knee-jerk reaction, usually directed at a regular, when in reality, that regular would have been happier if the board wasn't getting shit on to begin with.

Usually, moderation is done by mods who frequent a board anyways. They contribute, even if their primary contribution is enjoying a topic and keeping it sane. In tech, not so much. Unless we get someone sympathetic to the cause, like GM, we're pretty much doomed to continuing stupidity, because few mods are willing to step up to the plate on bad advice, but they're more than happy to make some half-assed, ignorant judgement of behavior against a regular who's trying to help, and tired of spending as much time taking out the trash as posting.

Yes, we're opinionated, and sometimes a little bit harsh. But then, if I dragged my happy ass into SC2 strat and started telling people about my Roach/Baneling counter to Banshees, I bet people who questioned my intelligence wouldn't get modded, just me. Why? Because that's the way it should be. In Tech, however, there's no recourse except to explain 50 or a thousand times that Banelings don't shoot up. And then when you get mad, it makes you a bad person to some random mod who's utterly ignorant on the subject matter. And people who don't give a shit about the Tech board modding it by throwing darts over their shoulder while drunk and blindfolded doesn't help anyone. But that's most of what we get.

So, the solution? Give us moderation that cares, like GM, or don't get underfoot.

Edit: An example. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=345897&currentpage=2#21

If I go off on him, I'll get red text. But 99% of mods will ignore a report on that. People like that get ignored to continue shitting things up, and people like me go batshit. Wonder why? This guy is saying Banelings shoot up.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 18:13:35
June 18 2012 18:13 GMT
#27
On June 16 2012 07:48 Filter wrote:
Do you think it's possible we can get a crackdown started on piss poor advice again? This is all you see in every thread there, and with 2500k's being babysit overclock chips it's getting worse. I know teamliquid is not a serious tech support website, but that section really needs some moderation and standards to bring it up to the rest of this website.

Temps?
Overclock will help!
Repaste all the things!
Thats how it's supposed to look

I mean, I saw one guy who had a dying gpu and people told him to stress test it and tell them the temps.
Of course the gpu is going to die, there's ways he might be able to salvage it but not if he cooks it to get numbers.

I don't post much there, but I do sometimes. I do read it a lot though and the forum as a whole is turning into a total joke.


There is a good reason people will suggest this (although not always). If someone says, "my video card has been acting up recently"; without being there to notice and observe non-quantifiable differences in the "before" and "after" effect, and since most of these problems stem from overheating or throttling, it's not bad advice to suggest stress testing.

There's not much difference between playing a beefy game on max settings and stress testing; and at least you can verify it's not overheating and throttling.



Anyways, I think Jingle becoming a tech mod would be funny and should work; and highly reminiscent of how Chill became Strategy mod.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 18 2012 18:21 GMT
#28
I already thought FragKag and mahini were Tech Support mods.

Honestly, if mods are going to be added to Tech Support, Womwomwom, Myrmidon, and JingleHell should.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 18 2012 20:08 GMT
#29
On June 19 2012 03:13 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 07:48 Filter wrote:
Do you think it's possible we can get a crackdown started on piss poor advice again? This is all you see in every thread there, and with 2500k's being babysit overclock chips it's getting worse. I know teamliquid is not a serious tech support website, but that section really needs some moderation and standards to bring it up to the rest of this website.

Temps?
Overclock will help!
Repaste all the things!
Thats how it's supposed to look

I mean, I saw one guy who had a dying gpu and people told him to stress test it and tell them the temps.
Of course the gpu is going to die, there's ways he might be able to salvage it but not if he cooks it to get numbers.

I don't post much there, but I do sometimes. I do read it a lot though and the forum as a whole is turning into a total joke.


There is a good reason people will suggest this (although not always). If someone says, "my video card has been acting up recently"; without being there to notice and observe non-quantifiable differences in the "before" and "after" effect, and since most of these problems stem from overheating or throttling, it's not bad advice to suggest stress testing.

There's not much difference between playing a beefy game on max settings and stress testing; and at least you can verify it's not overheating and throttling.



Anyways, I think Jingle becoming a tech mod would be funny and should work; and highly reminiscent of how Chill became Strategy mod.


On the bolded part, a lot of that has to do with whether they mention panic temps at which point testing should be stopped. And on whether they discussed cleaning first. I don't disagree with stressing, but I know sometimes the phrasing can turn it into bad advice.

On the last bit, as much as I'd love to see someone doing the job, I'm not sure I would want the PMs from people I dealt with. I also doubt most of the staff would even begin to consider that an option, with my temper.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 18 2012 21:10 GMT
#30
On June 19 2012 05:08 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 03:13 jacosajh wrote:
On June 16 2012 07:48 Filter wrote:
Do you think it's possible we can get a crackdown started on piss poor advice again? This is all you see in every thread there, and with 2500k's being babysit overclock chips it's getting worse. I know teamliquid is not a serious tech support website, but that section really needs some moderation and standards to bring it up to the rest of this website.

Temps?
Overclock will help!
Repaste all the things!
Thats how it's supposed to look

I mean, I saw one guy who had a dying gpu and people told him to stress test it and tell them the temps.
Of course the gpu is going to die, there's ways he might be able to salvage it but not if he cooks it to get numbers.

I don't post much there, but I do sometimes. I do read it a lot though and the forum as a whole is turning into a total joke.


There is a good reason people will suggest this (although not always). If someone says, "my video card has been acting up recently"; without being there to notice and observe non-quantifiable differences in the "before" and "after" effect, and since most of these problems stem from overheating or throttling, it's not bad advice to suggest stress testing.

There's not much difference between playing a beefy game on max settings and stress testing; and at least you can verify it's not overheating and throttling.



Anyways, I think Jingle becoming a tech mod would be funny and should work; and highly reminiscent of how Chill became Strategy mod.


On the bolded part, a lot of that has to do with whether they mention panic temps at which point testing should be stopped. And on whether they discussed cleaning first. I don't disagree with stressing, but I know sometimes the phrasing can turn it into bad advice.

On the last bit, as much as I'd love to see someone doing the job, I'm not sure I would want the PMs from people I dealt with. I also doubt most of the staff would even begin to consider that an option, with my temper.


Like I said, highly reminiscent of Chill becoming a mod. Lol.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 21:33:17
June 18 2012 21:30 GMT
#31
On June 19 2012 06:10 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 05:08 JingleHell wrote:
On June 19 2012 03:13 jacosajh wrote:
On June 16 2012 07:48 Filter wrote:
Do you think it's possible we can get a crackdown started on piss poor advice again? This is all you see in every thread there, and with 2500k's being babysit overclock chips it's getting worse. I know teamliquid is not a serious tech support website, but that section really needs some moderation and standards to bring it up to the rest of this website.

Temps?
Overclock will help!
Repaste all the things!
Thats how it's supposed to look

I mean, I saw one guy who had a dying gpu and people told him to stress test it and tell them the temps.
Of course the gpu is going to die, there's ways he might be able to salvage it but not if he cooks it to get numbers.

I don't post much there, but I do sometimes. I do read it a lot though and the forum as a whole is turning into a total joke.


There is a good reason people will suggest this (although not always). If someone says, "my video card has been acting up recently"; without being there to notice and observe non-quantifiable differences in the "before" and "after" effect, and since most of these problems stem from overheating or throttling, it's not bad advice to suggest stress testing.

There's not much difference between playing a beefy game on max settings and stress testing; and at least you can verify it's not overheating and throttling.



Anyways, I think Jingle becoming a tech mod would be funny and should work; and highly reminiscent of how Chill became Strategy mod.


On the bolded part, a lot of that has to do with whether they mention panic temps at which point testing should be stopped. And on whether they discussed cleaning first. I don't disagree with stressing, but I know sometimes the phrasing can turn it into bad advice.

On the last bit, as much as I'd love to see someone doing the job, I'm not sure I would want the PMs from people I dealt with. I also doubt most of the staff would even begin to consider that an option, with my temper.


Like I said, highly reminiscent of Chill becoming a mod. Lol.

I'm thinking it can be done the way it has been so far ie contribute and report until you get noticed. Except make your reports really detailed and explain in them why someone is posting shit. Back that up with links to some good tech sites...

Or let's do something different - let the contributors nominated here as tech support forum banlings form a sort of committee, create a thread "[D] warn/ban this poster for bad advice" in tech support and let the committee debate about wrong doings of other posters there.
When the committee reaches a conclusion with overweighting amount of votes, a banling or mod gets notified to warn or ban a certain user. I'm thinking again why R1CH can't be helpful in this situation, it would be cool for someone with insight into things to explain this.
wwww
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 18 2012 21:38 GMT
#32
On June 19 2012 06:30 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 06:10 jacosajh wrote:
On June 19 2012 05:08 JingleHell wrote:
On June 19 2012 03:13 jacosajh wrote:
On June 16 2012 07:48 Filter wrote:
Do you think it's possible we can get a crackdown started on piss poor advice again? This is all you see in every thread there, and with 2500k's being babysit overclock chips it's getting worse. I know teamliquid is not a serious tech support website, but that section really needs some moderation and standards to bring it up to the rest of this website.

Temps?
Overclock will help!
Repaste all the things!
Thats how it's supposed to look

I mean, I saw one guy who had a dying gpu and people told him to stress test it and tell them the temps.
Of course the gpu is going to die, there's ways he might be able to salvage it but not if he cooks it to get numbers.

I don't post much there, but I do sometimes. I do read it a lot though and the forum as a whole is turning into a total joke.


There is a good reason people will suggest this (although not always). If someone says, "my video card has been acting up recently"; without being there to notice and observe non-quantifiable differences in the "before" and "after" effect, and since most of these problems stem from overheating or throttling, it's not bad advice to suggest stress testing.

There's not much difference between playing a beefy game on max settings and stress testing; and at least you can verify it's not overheating and throttling.



Anyways, I think Jingle becoming a tech mod would be funny and should work; and highly reminiscent of how Chill became Strategy mod.


On the bolded part, a lot of that has to do with whether they mention panic temps at which point testing should be stopped. And on whether they discussed cleaning first. I don't disagree with stressing, but I know sometimes the phrasing can turn it into bad advice.

On the last bit, as much as I'd love to see someone doing the job, I'm not sure I would want the PMs from people I dealt with. I also doubt most of the staff would even begin to consider that an option, with my temper.


Like I said, highly reminiscent of Chill becoming a mod. Lol.

I'm thinking it can be done the way it has been so far ie contribute and report until you get noticed. Except make your reports really detailed and explain in them why someone is posting shit. Back that up with links to some good tech sites...

Or let's do something different - let the contributors nominated here as tech support forum banlings form a sort of committee, create a thread "[D] warn/ban this poster for bad advice" in tech support and let the committee debate about wrong doings of other posters there.


A lot of people, especially regulars, are not going to want to write a dissertation every time someone posts something incorrect, stupid, etc.

I mean, usually, if it's small enough to be explainable, it's not big enough to warrant a warning.

But if it's big enough to write an explanation, it can be very long. Just look at this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=345897&currentpage=2

The amount of bad and irrelevant information is ridiculous. I stopped because to offset a half-page rant that includes dumb logic and misinformation is going to take a post several times longer to explain why it's bad information.

I mean really, the answer is quite simple. If you have a budget of $300-350, don't even think about streaming.

I don't even know; I just went on a rant about other people's rant. Blah.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 18 2012 21:41 GMT
#33
Yeah, part of the problem is that the only recourse to horrendous posting is to write a fucking novel explaining what's wrong. I don't see doing so in the report field rather than in the thread as part of the solution. Totally with jacosajh on this one.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
June 18 2012 22:56 GMT
#34
To be honest, I can't remember the last time I've dealt with a Tech Report. I look at it and have no clue whether it's bad advice or not. The best I can hope for is paying attention to who are the true vets of Tech Support and act on their reports alone. I personally would love a Tech mod.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
HackBenjamin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1094 Posts
June 19 2012 00:33 GMT
#35
Skyr or Jinglehell would make great tech mods - both have been around for a long time and have proven themselves countless times.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 19 2012 01:41 GMT
#36
On June 19 2012 09:33 HackBenjamin wrote:
Skyr or Jinglehell would make great tech mods - both have been around for a long time and have proven themselves countless times.


If I honestly thought I could be part of the solution, I'd be ok with that. But ignoring the part where I doubt the staff would have me, fixing bad advice would require harshness and severity of the kind that would involve a lot of tears, and given the fact that I've already got... a bit of a reputation, I think it would be a lot of extra drama if it was me, and not someone better qualified, like skyR, Myrm, or Wom.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 19 2012 02:20 GMT
#37
skyR is off conquering the D3 universe.

He hardly ever graces the toilet bowl that is Tech Support anymore, it seems.
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
June 19 2012 02:52 GMT
#38
On June 19 2012 10:41 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 09:33 HackBenjamin wrote:
Skyr or Jinglehell would make great tech mods - both have been around for a long time and have proven themselves countless times.


If I honestly thought I could be part of the solution, I'd be ok with that. But ignoring the part where I doubt the staff would have me, fixing bad advice would require harshness and severity of the kind that would involve a lot of tears, and given the fact that I've already got... a bit of a reputation, I think it would be a lot of extra drama if it was me, and not someone better qualified, like skyR, Myrm, or Wom.

Not that I want to be a jerk about it, but skyR has his own reputation. Unfortunately it's an environment which cultivates.. reputations.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
June 19 2012 05:20 GMT
#39
none of you currently complaining in this thread would make a good tech mod for the simple fact that these threads you're complaining about you don't post in at all. your job as regulars is to educate the less knowledgable forum-goers. i don't care if you tear some asshole a new one, in fact, i'd rather you do it than me banning him because it leads to more discussion and people can learn from it, but that doesn't mean the second some guy makes a mistake you should jump on his ass like it's some feeding frenzy. treat the guy like a human being first.

i'll admit that i haven't been moderating as much as i used to and i'll try to step up again (i have no where near as much time as i used to but ill make more of an effort to check regularly). pm me if you have specific stuff you want me to address, or better yet take two seconds to tell the guy he's wrong. you don't have to write a giant post, tell him he's wrong and throw him a link, most people aren't adverse to learning as long as you aren't being a dick about it.
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
June 19 2012 05:28 GMT
#40
i also know how hard it is to keep from being burnt out and don't think for a second that i doubt how awesome you guys are to even keep posting in tech and giving great advice. i've had my fair share of altercations (look up a fellow by the name of joey.rumz LOL) but remember to keep it to the points when you want to call someone out. save the sweet insults for when they are being especially ignorant (believe me it makes them sweeter).
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 648
IntoTheiNu 499
SteadfastSC478
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 55
CosmosSc2 54
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 478
UpATreeSC 154
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 58
CosmosSc2 54
PtitDrogo 42
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 17
Codebar 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35718
Soulkey 296
BeSt 235
Dewaltoss 122
Liquid`Ret 65
Mind 47
Trap 29
Killer 29
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 15
Dota 2
Dendi1059
qojqva847
Counter-Strike
fl0m1120
Fnx 747
shoxiejesuss240
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2601
Khaldor2021
Liquid`Hasu619
Other Games
Grubby3605
ArmadaUGS1558
ceh9573
B2W.Neo513
byalli464
KnowMe140
C9.Mang0127
QueenE92
Chillindude50
Trikslyr45
Railgan23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix15
• blackmanpl 10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3371
League of Legends
• TFBlade1150
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Scarra358
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 45m
OSC
18h 45m
Stellar Fest
18h 45m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.