• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8466 users

The "Change My Name" Topic - Page 327

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 444 Next
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
July 16 2012 18:26 GMT
#6521
I had my name changed like a year ago from Pedo.Bear to sGs.Kal_rA..

Would it be possible for me to get rid of the clan tag? I know TL likes users to keep a single account to build a good reputation and keep track of bans / warnings and such, and I know there is the 500 post rule, but I really don't associate myself with the sGs clan anymore. I get that the rules state you guys dont do clan changes anymore and you should deal with that in your sig, but my account was changed to this sGs.Kal_rA when I really wanted Kal_rA in the first place lol

I had an old account that got banned for multiple accounts (that id was Kal_rA... This was what prompted me to change my Pedo.Bear in the first place). Could I get this to be my account name since the other is essentially a dead account (like switch the names or something)?

TLDR: could I get sGs.Kal_rA changed to Kal_rA and the other Kal_rA (which was me like a year ago) banned / nuked / or changed to whatever else idc cause its a dead account?

Thanks
Jaedong.
ecDIESEL
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States132 Posts
July 17 2012 02:17 GMT
#6522
Wondering if I could get my name changed from MidasMulligan to DiESEL to match my starcraft username. Thanks!
Jimmysc2
Profile Joined July 2011
United States18 Posts
July 17 2012 04:02 GMT
#6523
Hey how's it going, my name on battle.net used to be GrassEater and I changed it because it was pretty silly and not good for when I got GM mmr and wanted to stream. I changed my b.net name to TeAL and my stream says grasseater still and i'd like for that to change considering there are people who have heard of me and I'd get a few more viewers probably if it were TeAL. So I'd really prefer if I could be shown accurately as TeAL on teamliquid or something similar like TeAL or TeAL_ or whatever is available that shows that my name is clearly TeAL now haha... thanks..
DougJDempsey
Profile Joined April 2010
747 Posts
July 17 2012 06:02 GMT
#6524
could i get a name change to DougJDempsey?
BounceDJC
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom72 Posts
July 18 2012 02:26 GMT
#6525
Could I get mine changed to:

BounceDJC

please, I have started to create an identity in-game and across various platforms and would be very grateful if it could be changed.

Many thanks
A loser isn't someone who falls down, a loser is someone who doesn't get back up
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
July 18 2012 03:12 GMT
#6526
May I get mine changed to:
-niL
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
July 18 2012 03:32 GMT
#6527
First off, I understand that I have once had my name changed in the past (to avoid suspicion of my identity), and I have been denied once before in the past due to the TL commandment to respect your own identity, but I do believe that it may me time for me to actually request a change of name. From Valentine to NrG.Bamboo

I have used NrG.Bamboo for around 7 years, and the only reason I had created this account was to keep people from knowing who I was. I was a formerly banned user, twice, then made a name in which obviously resembled my 2nd banned account, but had finally decided that it was within my best interest to discard my old name, as it had been nothing substantial; one-liners and small trolls here and there.

However, the name Bamboo has been mine, and it always will be: most people who know me understand that I am both Valentine and Bamboo, but this the last website in which I still must hide under a false ID. I do respect my ID: my ID is NrG.Bamboo. Valentine was created on a whim to keep anyone from knowing I was lawl mart, rhapsody, or other incredibly disrespectful people.

Another point that I want to add is that I have said quite a few things (legally) under this ID that I would like to disassociate with. Ideally, I would like to be able to wipe away all of my blogs, and not "change," per se, but "evolve" into what I truly should be known as within the largest foreign SC community, and the one closest to me.

I hope that the admins of this website consider this idea; it came to be whilst playing a game. I remembered that IdrA used to use the ID HungZerg for multiple years (although Testie used it from time to time,) and he was able to have his ID changed. This was, IIRC, quite the exception: I ask of you to make an exception of me. I am not Valentine.

I am NrG.Bamboo; I always have been: I always will be.

Thank you.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
GaeMtOsS
Profile Joined December 2005
Germany18 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 06:58:12
July 18 2012 13:36 GMT
#6528
.
eXeJJu
Profile Joined December 2011
Switzerland55 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 15:02:42
July 18 2012 14:33 GMT
#6529
I would really appreciate it if you could change my name ( eXeJJu ) to iMsFlawless please, thank you and good day to you.

I changed team 6 month ago never really cared about having this name on teamliquid, but now that i will start streaming, and my stream name is iMsFlawless i need it to be changed.



Dont do Tommorow what you can do today.
BobStaMan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 00:27:11
July 19 2012 00:23 GMT
#6530
<3 you guys. Nvm
IamMagic
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada53 Posts
July 19 2012 00:48 GMT
#6531
can you change my name to FS.Magic
www.twitch.tv/IamMagic_
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 02:02:09
July 19 2012 01:47 GMT
#6532
Could you change my name to

Semmo


Reason: My Nickname is basically my family name and bunch of numbers, I thought it's time to get a real nick that'll last throughout the ages.

Also Semmo = 세모 means triangle in Korean :D
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
Ghostdav
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada129 Posts
July 19 2012 03:10 GMT
#6533
Change Ghostdav to FS.Paladin please
It's quite alright, goodbye for now.
Paradise`
Profile Joined January 2012
United States201 Posts
July 19 2012 09:03 GMT
#6534
Change to MYi`Paradise
qualitYh
Profile Joined October 2011
Norway21 Posts
July 19 2012 15:01 GMT
#6535
can you change my name to qualitYh ?

thanks
Neoneko
Profile Joined March 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
July 19 2012 16:26 GMT
#6536
Hi Could I get mine changed to N3on3ko please. ^_^ Thanks
InSpiReZerG
Profile Joined January 2010
United States159 Posts
July 19 2012 16:49 GMT
#6537
Change to InSpiReZerG plz. <3
Treacherous and impure, impious and murderous, Cadaverous yet living, dead to eyes but ever dreaming
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
July 19 2012 18:38 GMT
#6538
I have more than 500 posts but I'm not asking for a namechange, just a tag [FoTG] placed infront of my name T.T is that acceptable?
FoTG fighting!
KimchiNamja
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)8 Posts
July 19 2012 19:15 GMT
#6539
Can please change to KimchiNamja ?

Thanks~
thorgrimstarcraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway33 Posts
July 19 2012 20:59 GMT
#6540
change my name to "thorgrimstarcraft"
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 444 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech135
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45931
Hyuk 1321
Jaedong 825
Soma 429
Soulkey 382
actioN 374
EffOrt 370
Horang2 362
BeSt 332
Mini 323
[ Show more ]
Zeus 264
Last 262
Light 260
Stork 226
910 191
Larva 179
Snow 135
ggaemo 126
Rush 114
ZerO 89
Pusan 83
Mind 63
Killer 49
Creator 45
Sharp 43
Shine 38
hero 34
JYJ 31
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Free 24
ToSsGirL 16
HiyA 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7717
Dendi746
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1516
markeloff131
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1606
crisheroes781
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1963
B2W.Neo698
XBOCT337
hiko320
Pyrionflax268
byalli248
DeMusliM247
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King76
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1453
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
20m
Rex96
The PondCast
21h 20m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.