• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:19
CEST 09:19
KST 16:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10030 users

[P] M2 Thread: Fake or Real?

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 23:10:37
April 18 2009 23:03 GMT
#1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=22757

[image loading]

Poll: What do you think?
(Vote): Real
(Vote): Fake

I showed this thread to my friend after I linked him this Lol thread http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=91566 and he saw frits's troll of + Show Spoiler +
On April 18 2009 02:50 Frits wrote:
I have a serious virtual girlfriend for 3 years and our relationship looked so flawless for me until yestarday when I went home I saw her making virtual blowjob to my friend(its ugly british breed),so I was what the fuck is this,what are you doing with my friend?She was very upset at the begging but then started to apologize and told me that she loves me so much,but she is some kind of nimphomaniac and she cant stand long time without virtual sex,it was so wonderful when we make virtual sex,but I alone cannot virtually satisfy her ,coz she needs full-time job virtual sexual care.Thats why she decided instead of virtually cheating me with other men,to make virtual sex with my friends,coz I am citating this:"he likes me very much and he is so nice and cute and I have my needs and I dont wanna cheat on you with others coz I love you more than anytning and anyone and so on..blah blah blah.Honestly guys I dont know what to think right now.
We are making virtual sex without firewalls and I doubt that my friend is using firewalls either and this whole thing is disturbing me very much .I prefer I never caught her or even caught her with another man...really dunno.
Oh and I almost forget ,she told me that she dont feel pleasure making virtual blowjobs to my friend ,she did it only to turn him on,like this matters something to me.


Anyways, the argument that my friend had is that it's clearly fake and anyone who believes it is a moron. Basis of the grounds being the line We are making sex without condoms and I doubt that my dog is using condoms either and this whole thing is disturbing me very much

I think just because english is is second language he means something like the dog nuts in her mouth and he kisses her or he thinks could get some disease from the dog or he just thinks that its less nasty if she put a condom on the dog.

My friend thinks its a joke because clearly a dog can't put on a condom.

What do you think?
+ Show Spoiler +
Either way its funny though.

..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 18 2009 23:06 GMT
#2
[image loading]

Poll: What do you think?
(Vote): Who cares
(Vote): SC2
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 23:09:31
April 18 2009 23:09 GMT
#3
On April 19 2009 08:06 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:

Poll: What do you think?
snip: SC2

..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
April 18 2009 23:10 GMT
#4
You made a new thread just to discuss this?
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
April 18 2009 23:10 GMT
#5
Wow dont even go there, just let it rest some things are better left alone, if I ever found out it didn't happen I would probably be devestated for a week.
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
April 18 2009 23:11 GMT
#6
On April 19 2009 08:10 Frits wrote:
Wow dont even go there, just let it rest some things are better left alone, if I ever found out it didn't happen I would probably be devestated for a week.

I agree. Whatever this thread yields, I'm just going to believe it's real no matter what. I don't want the TL Debunking team on this or anything.
Retired BW Noob
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 23:14:57
April 18 2009 23:12 GMT
#7
On April 19 2009 08:10 Shivaz wrote:
You made a new thread just to discuss this?

why not? epic thread deserves multiple threads.

Besides, this is very important matter. serious business.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 18 2009 23:15 GMT
#8
Yeah, I've pretty much built my life for the last 2 years or so on the basis that that post actually happened, and it is just too hard to go back to the way things were.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
April 18 2009 23:18 GMT
#9
If that really did happen that is pretty fucked up. >_<
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 18 2009 23:18 GMT
#10
Anyone know what kinda beastiality laws there are in Bulgaria > how common it is > how many websites they have or something?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
wo0py
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Netherlands922 Posts
April 18 2009 23:27 GMT
#11
If this really is real. The man must be heart broken. A nimph as girlfriend.. He should've get that b4 and made use of it! :|
We shouldnt recreate anger of the non-virtual world
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 23:52:01
April 18 2009 23:49 GMT
#12
On April 19 2009 08:12 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2009 08:10 Shivaz wrote:
You made a new thread just to discuss this?

why not? epic thread deserves multiple threads.

Besides, this is very important matter. serious business.


Admit it charlie, you just want a girlfriend like that. It's fake, quit dreaming!

{CC}StealthBlue, ur troll count just went up, ur approaching reset : ) -

"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
huameng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1133 Posts
April 18 2009 23:52 GMT
#13
On April 19 2009 08:18 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Anyone know what kinda beastiality laws there are in Bulgaria > how common it is > how many websites they have or something?


It's not only allowed, but encouraged > not common enough > about 3750
skating
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1258
BeSt 289
sorry 106
Soma 99
Soulkey 95
Mind 70
Bale 24
ZergMaN 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 587
Counter-Strike
edward21
Other Games
summit1g10676
Coldzera 702
WinterStarcraft694
C9.Mang0270
Sick186
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick708
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2226
Other Games
• Shiphtur643
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 41m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.