• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6786 users

[VIDEO] - Starcraft II - Kings of Liberty

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Adrianzo
Profile Joined July 2012
Norway30 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-13 18:10:28
March 11 2013 16:37 GMT
#1
Hello Team Liquid ♥

I am now finished with my Starcraft 2 - Kings of Liberty video, and it was made because I was thinking of you, the great Starcraft 2 community. All the positive and nice comments on my last video, Starcraft 2 - Epic Moments Of All Time [Extended], is why I decided to give this video some extra love.
I ended up spending almost 100 hours on this project. It resulted into a 40+ minute Starcraft 2 "montage" (if you can call it that), featuring all the Premier Tournament winners of Wings of Liberty.

A Premier Tournament offer an outstanding prize pool, are frequently played out offline, and feature the best players from all over the world. They are commmonly held by well-established franchises and are considered especially prestigous amongst the community.

Players are in a chronological order from their first Premier Tournament win. Read more about Premier Tournaments here: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
Take the money earned with a pinch of salt. You can view it as a guideline. For more information please check out this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=372255
Thank you to http://sc2earnings.com/ for the earnings information.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Starcraft 2 - Kings of Liberty:


Please share, like and comment with your thoughts about it ♥

+ Show Spoiler +
I also want to apologize for creating this thread, and then removing my video to re-edit it. I had to fix some of the complaints that a few people were telling me, and I wanted it to be as perfect as possible when it first was going to be released. I hope you understand and can forgive me ♥
TheQuiff
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Scotland91 Posts
March 12 2013 11:23 GMT
#2
Hey.
Can you fix thevideo it says it's private. This will be perfect for my Lunch at Work, watch epic sc2 plays
I'm Scottish, I'm not that scary
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
March 12 2013 11:27 GMT
#3
Yea, video is private.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
March 12 2013 11:32 GMT
#4
This video is private, fix pliax, me wantz to see you great work :D
I got five reasons for you to shut up
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
March 12 2013 11:52 GMT
#5
On March 12 2013 20:32 The_Unseen wrote:
This video is private, fix pliax, me wantz to see you great work :D



same here
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
AllSalesFinal
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States211 Posts
March 12 2013 11:55 GMT
#6
On March 12 2013 20:52 NexCa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 20:32 The_Unseen wrote:
This video is private, fix pliax, me wantz to see you great work :D



same here



Really want to watch, but ^this
| MMA | Flash | Polt |
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
March 12 2013 11:59 GMT
#7
duuuuude unprivate, just got my copy of hots btw, super excited!
Adrianzo
Profile Joined July 2012
Norway30 Posts
March 12 2013 15:53 GMT
#8
Hi guys!

Based on the feedback I received yesterday, a lot of people were un-happy with some of the effects that were in the video. A lot of black pictures inbetween the video matching the music.

I am going to remove some of these so it will be more enjoyable to watch.
Video is going to be re-uploaded tomorrow

Countdown: 24 hours from this post

So stay tuned, alright?
Adrianzo
Profile Joined July 2012
Norway30 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-13 20:35:56
March 13 2013 18:14 GMT
#9
Sorry for the double post, but I am just dropping by to tell you that the video is now live!
Sorry for the extra few hours it took, but YouTube was slow today..

I also updated the description with more information

I hope you like it ♥

Also: Feel free to post this on Reddit if you want. I don't have an account there, I just lurk around reading posts
pvtmomo
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany80 Posts
March 13 2013 18:48 GMT
#10
Awesome Video hope u get many vieews on this amzing movie
Mythal
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Spain108 Posts
March 13 2013 23:08 GMT
#11
Great video man! So many great players, some of them "forgotten". It's so good to remember them, and bring back so many epic moments from WoL.
"I wanna read the diary not smoke it!"
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
March 13 2013 23:10 GMT
#12
42 minutes to enjoy the greatness of WoL. Sure seems like time well spent.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
March 13 2013 23:40 GMT
#13
This is the sickest nostalgia trip back in WOL history, so many good memories. Nice work
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Adrianzo
Profile Joined July 2012
Norway30 Posts
March 14 2013 19:48 GMT
#14
Thank you for the feedback guys

It is indeed hard to keep track of all the pro-players that play Starcraft II over time. In soccer I have no clue about any of the players on other teams, I only know the names of those in my favorite team.

In Starcraft II, this is different Is it because of "less" players or is it because I spend so much time at Starcraft II? Perhaps a combination of both I guess..

It is time to start gathering the epic replays over the course of Heart of the Swarm, so I have some nice gameplay with commentary that I can add in a video later
Paradisee
Profile Joined February 2013
United States37 Posts
March 14 2013 20:11 GMT
#15
cool video!
And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
March 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#16
wow holy cow such an huge amount of hours put into it,

best and longest montage i have seen.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
decemberscalm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1353 Posts
March 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#17
So much badass back to back. Too intense ahahahah. Good stuff.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 15 2013 03:49 GMT
#18
Awesome video, so long and so much work put into it!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
March 17 2013 08:36 GMT
#19
sick video, but all the strobe effects where the screen flickers off and on was giving me a headache. super annoying, so I turned it off 8 minutes in T.T;

I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Senshin
Profile Joined June 2004
Netherlands115 Posts
March 17 2013 09:03 GMT
#20
nicely done!
Not completely my style but still, very cool!
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 108
JuggernautJason49
ViBE4
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
firebathero 80
Zeus 71
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever433
League of Legends
JimRising 400
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS125
PPMD27
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5410
Liquid`Hasu1656
Other Games
summit1g5811
byalli520
shahzam504
C9.Mang0117
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 4m
Stellar Fest
15h 4m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.