• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9395 users

Separate Interviews Section?

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-05 17:06:14
August 30 2012 18:10 GMT
#1
UPDATE:
So it seems after reading through all the comments and suggestions, a separate sub forum for SC2 interviews is probably not the best idea. A lot of people seem to think a stickied thread with all interviews linked in it will be the best.



I had a question. Would it be possible to implement a separate SC2 section only for interviews?

For a while now, a lot of people have been translating player interviews and have been posting them up on SC2 General. There have also been other interviews, such as MLG player interviews, newcomer player interviews that teams do, EG interviews, etc. etc. These interviews come mostly in forms of written interviews but there have also been video interviews as well. Basically, there are TONS of interviews out there. Unfortunately, far too many things go on in SC2 General that the interviews often get lost really quickly and most people don't even get a chance to read them/see them.

Speaking for myself, I contribute quite a lot of my time in order to translate these interviews, and it really bothers me that some people often never even get a chance to read some of these because it gets lost really quickly in a sea of clusterness that is SC2 General. Also, putting [Interview] at the beginning takes up a lot of room for the title and often people don't see what the title is fully saying.

These interviews are a really great way for people to read about their favorite/liked players and get to know more things about them. The interviews also allow for tons of discussion and interaction. So the more people, the merrier.

On August 30 2012 14:57 LightAngels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 14:42 bittman wrote:
On August 30 2012 12:25 GolemMadness wrote:
"Your next opponent is the final weapon, Flash."

Final weapon? Ultimate weapon or final boss, but I've never heard final weapon.

Also, are there interviews for day 1 anywhere?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=364066

As a note it would be nice if these were always linked at the top or bottom of each interview thread. I think someone was doing that thing some time ago and I really liked it. It meant that when people were referring to other interviews or you wanted to read previous interviews up to here you could find them easier.


I'd rather have a new section for Interviews + Tournaments. What I mean is the Tourney section right now is too messy. All kind of topics are there. That section ( the way I think ) is supposed to have only the major tournaments, so we can see most of the threads there with tags drop down like

[MLG] ......
[OSL] Round of 16 [ Day 1 ]
[GSL] .....
[OSL] Round of 16 [ Day 2 ]

nothing more. Also at the bottom of the LRs should have the links to the invterview's threads and R&S of those should be pinned at the top. That way we can follow the scene easier, for I am not interested in anything besides major leagues.


While one quote may not be my best supporting argument I do think it is relevant to say that if LightAngels said this, other people probably share his sentiment.

Other translators such as storywriter, Weirdkid, Caihead, digmouse, and a plethora of other people also contribute their time and effort to translate these interviews. (I apologize that I don't know who the BW translators are but I do know that they exist and also work very hard and should be commended for their efforts as well.) So I'm sure they would appreciate it if more people could find these interviews through an easier method.

What I am proposing is this:

  • SC2 General
  • SC2 Interviews
  • SC2 Tourneys
  • etc. etc.


I would also like to hear any kind of feedback so I will put up a poll:

Poll: Do you like this idea?

Yes (174)
 
90%

No (If you voted no, please explain why) (19)
 
10%

193 total votes

Your vote: Do you like this idea?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No (If you voted no, please explain why)



Thank you for reading.

-SeeKeR
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
August 30 2012 19:24 GMT
#2
I like the idea but think that even less people will check the interviews if they are in a separate subforum and not the heavily frequented SC2 General.
Most will probably just uncheck it to declutter their sidebar (I´ll be one of them while trying to remember to check it once a day).

But you get a "Yes" from me, can´t be more dead than Solo player subforum :D
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
August 31 2012 00:36 GMT
#3
On August 31 2012 04:24 Hondelul wrote:
I like the idea but think that even less people will check the interviews if they are in a separate subforum and not the heavily frequented SC2 General.
Most will probably just uncheck it to declutter their sidebar (I´ll be one of them while trying to remember to check it once a day).

But you get a "Yes" from me, can´t be more dead than Solo player subforum :D

Good point. But I think a separate section will make it easier for people to see what interviews are out and how many are recent. They can even see the old ones if they want to.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-31 01:37:27
August 31 2012 01:36 GMT
#4
If TL doesn't want to add a new section maybe we could have an interviews thread for each league and sticky it in SC2 tournaments section? [GSL S4] Interview Thread, or something like that. Post them all in there and put links in the OP to each post.

Interview threads should definitely be easier to find ( and easier to find at a later date once it falls off the first few pages )

At the very least we could throw a link to the interviews in the LR thread for a certain day.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-31 06:26:45
August 31 2012 06:25 GMT
#5
On August 31 2012 09:36 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 04:24 Hondelul wrote:
I like the idea but think that even less people will check the interviews if they are in a separate subforum and not the heavily frequented SC2 General.
Most will probably just uncheck it to declutter their sidebar (I´ll be one of them while trying to remember to check it once a day).

But you get a "Yes" from me, can´t be more dead than Solo player subforum :D

Good point. But I think a separate section will make it easier for people to see what interviews are out and how many are recent. They can even see the old ones if they want to.


I think overall it would lower traffic to interviews. Perhaps a stickied thread with links to interview threads might be more helpful? After all, we want people to read the interviews as much as possible, and an additional subforum might cause them to get less exposure.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
August 31 2012 14:29 GMT
#6
On August 31 2012 15:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 09:36 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 04:24 Hondelul wrote:
I like the idea but think that even less people will check the interviews if they are in a separate subforum and not the heavily frequented SC2 General.
Most will probably just uncheck it to declutter their sidebar (I´ll be one of them while trying to remember to check it once a day).

But you get a "Yes" from me, can´t be more dead than Solo player subforum :D

Good point. But I think a separate section will make it easier for people to see what interviews are out and how many are recent. They can even see the old ones if they want to.


I think overall it would lower traffic to interviews. Perhaps a stickied thread with links to interview threads might be more helpful? After all, we want people to read the interviews as much as possible, and an additional subforum might cause them to get less exposure.

I see... hmm... it seems you and Dodgin had the same ideas. I'm starting to like it actually. I just kind of wish a TL moderator/admin/R1CH will see this thread and respond soon
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
August 31 2012 14:48 GMT
#7
On August 31 2012 23:29 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 15:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2012 09:36 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 04:24 Hondelul wrote:
I like the idea but think that even less people will check the interviews if they are in a separate subforum and not the heavily frequented SC2 General.
Most will probably just uncheck it to declutter their sidebar (I´ll be one of them while trying to remember to check it once a day).

But you get a "Yes" from me, can´t be more dead than Solo player subforum :D

Good point. But I think a separate section will make it easier for people to see what interviews are out and how many are recent. They can even see the old ones if they want to.


I think overall it would lower traffic to interviews. Perhaps a stickied thread with links to interview threads might be more helpful? After all, we want people to read the interviews as much as possible, and an additional subforum might cause them to get less exposure.

I see... hmm... it seems you and Dodgin had the same ideas. I'm starting to like it actually. I just kind of wish a TL moderator/admin/R1CH will see this thread and respond soon


The other thing about this method is it'd be much easier to implement. A sticky doesn't require changing code on the site. Of course, we'd need someone who was willing to update it regularly, and it would definitely be a hassle. Implementing some sort of tag for interviews (such as [I] or [Interview]) would also make it easier to keep track of.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
August 31 2012 15:05 GMT
#8
On August 31 2012 23:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 23:29 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 15:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2012 09:36 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 04:24 Hondelul wrote:
I like the idea but think that even less people will check the interviews if they are in a separate subforum and not the heavily frequented SC2 General.
Most will probably just uncheck it to declutter their sidebar (I´ll be one of them while trying to remember to check it once a day).

But you get a "Yes" from me, can´t be more dead than Solo player subforum :D

Good point. But I think a separate section will make it easier for people to see what interviews are out and how many are recent. They can even see the old ones if they want to.


I think overall it would lower traffic to interviews. Perhaps a stickied thread with links to interview threads might be more helpful? After all, we want people to read the interviews as much as possible, and an additional subforum might cause them to get less exposure.

I see... hmm... it seems you and Dodgin had the same ideas. I'm starting to like it actually. I just kind of wish a TL moderator/admin/R1CH will see this thread and respond soon


The other thing about this method is it'd be much easier to implement. A sticky doesn't require changing code on the site. Of course, we'd need someone who was willing to update it regularly, and it would definitely be a hassle. Implementing some sort of tag for interviews (such as [I] or [Interview]) would also make it easier to keep track of.

Well regarding updating it on a regular basis, I can definitely manage that. I'm always on TL anyways
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-31 15:12:56
August 31 2012 15:12 GMT
#9
I like this idea a lot. I also prefered the days when interviews still were listed as Community News. Although i doubt TL will do this. =(
leveller
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1840 Posts
August 31 2012 15:23 GMT
#10
I like the idea of just having an index for each major tournament, linking to interviews from gsl, mlg etc. just like a portal to find them and see the newest ones.
convention
Profile Joined October 2011
United States622 Posts
August 31 2012 15:28 GMT
#11
On September 01 2012 00:05 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 23:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2012 23:29 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 15:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2012 09:36 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 04:24 Hondelul wrote:
I like the idea but think that even less people will check the interviews if they are in a separate subforum and not the heavily frequented SC2 General.
Most will probably just uncheck it to declutter their sidebar (I´ll be one of them while trying to remember to check it once a day).

But you get a "Yes" from me, can´t be more dead than Solo player subforum :D

Good point. But I think a separate section will make it easier for people to see what interviews are out and how many are recent. They can even see the old ones if they want to.


I think overall it would lower traffic to interviews. Perhaps a stickied thread with links to interview threads might be more helpful? After all, we want people to read the interviews as much as possible, and an additional subforum might cause them to get less exposure.

I see... hmm... it seems you and Dodgin had the same ideas. I'm starting to like it actually. I just kind of wish a TL moderator/admin/R1CH will see this thread and respond soon


The other thing about this method is it'd be much easier to implement. A sticky doesn't require changing code on the site. Of course, we'd need someone who was willing to update it regularly, and it would definitely be a hassle. Implementing some sort of tag for interviews (such as [I] or [Interview]) would also make it easier to keep track of.

Well regarding updating it on a regular basis, I can definitely manage that. I'm always on TL anyways


It would be kind of annoying when there are a large influx of interviews, say code s is on at the same time of a major tournament where multiple people are doing interviews. They would all have to PM you and wait for theirs to be updated. Plus a sticky is harder to tell when it was updated. I personally like the new forum idea, if people are interested in interviews they can spend that one to two seconds while through the forums to see if they have read the top one or not. I think there are a lot of people that skim through the top topics of the different subforums, which might increase the exposure versus a sticky that you kind of have to go out of the way to see.

In any case, I do agree something should be done. It definitely isn't fair that the translators put so much effort into getting us the interviews, and I find it only because I know U&D group A happened a few days ago and that there is most likely a translation that I haven't caught up on yet.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
August 31 2012 15:37 GMT
#12
On September 01 2012 00:28 convention wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 00:05 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 23:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2012 23:29 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 15:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2012 09:36 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 31 2012 04:24 Hondelul wrote:
I like the idea but think that even less people will check the interviews if they are in a separate subforum and not the heavily frequented SC2 General.
Most will probably just uncheck it to declutter their sidebar (I´ll be one of them while trying to remember to check it once a day).

But you get a "Yes" from me, can´t be more dead than Solo player subforum :D

Good point. But I think a separate section will make it easier for people to see what interviews are out and how many are recent. They can even see the old ones if they want to.


I think overall it would lower traffic to interviews. Perhaps a stickied thread with links to interview threads might be more helpful? After all, we want people to read the interviews as much as possible, and an additional subforum might cause them to get less exposure.

I see... hmm... it seems you and Dodgin had the same ideas. I'm starting to like it actually. I just kind of wish a TL moderator/admin/R1CH will see this thread and respond soon


The other thing about this method is it'd be much easier to implement. A sticky doesn't require changing code on the site. Of course, we'd need someone who was willing to update it regularly, and it would definitely be a hassle. Implementing some sort of tag for interviews (such as [I] or [Interview]) would also make it easier to keep track of.

Well regarding updating it on a regular basis, I can definitely manage that. I'm always on TL anyways


It would be kind of annoying when there are a large influx of interviews, say code s is on at the same time of a major tournament where multiple people are doing interviews. They would all have to PM you and wait for theirs to be updated. Plus a sticky is harder to tell when it was updated. I personally like the new forum idea, if people are interested in interviews they can spend that one to two seconds while through the forums to see if they have read the top one or not. I think there are a lot of people that skim through the top topics of the different subforums, which might increase the exposure versus a sticky that you kind of have to go out of the way to see.

In any case, I do agree something should be done. It definitely isn't fair that the translators put so much effort into getting us the interviews, and I find it only because I know U&D group A happened a few days ago and that there is most likely a translation that I haven't caught up on yet.


Well, this is why you'd add an [Interview] Tag. Every interview would have this tag, and SeeKeR would just type it into the search bar and add the new ones each day. This would cut out the PMs. Since the interviews would still be posted in Sc2 General, they'd still get the regular readership, but the sticky would create an archive of interviews. Want every interview Supernova's ever done? easy! etc etc
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Akta
Profile Joined February 2011
447 Posts
August 31 2012 16:53 GMT
#13
Quite possible that it will become a dead forum section with few readers as well. I read/watch almost all interviews in the general sc2 section and I'm even afraid I wont remember to check the special interview section very often myself.

Having that said I know it could work and even lead to more posted interviews and readers/viewers, but it's also possible that the opposite would happen.
Maluk
Profile Joined August 2011
France987 Posts
August 31 2012 18:18 GMT
#14
I think a separate section would be great, because just as Seeker said it, they get lost extremely fast in the General section, which means that if you don't check them out a few hours after they are posted, you will probably never find the interview, and if you were waiting for it, you might assume it is not even on teamliquid, which happened to me a couple of times for interviews I was waiting for. t.t
FrozenFrotie
Profile Joined January 2011
Singapore156 Posts
August 31 2012 19:44 GMT
#15
I think interviews are significant enough for it to have a subsection under SC2 General, so I voted yes.
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
August 31 2012 20:31 GMT
#16
I prefer the idea of just a sticky thread for reference.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
August 31 2012 23:06 GMT
#17
I like this idea, I voted yes. I think there are enough interviews being conducted that it would warrant an entire section to itself.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 10:10:20
September 01 2012 10:08 GMT
#18
I think a new section would clutter up the side bar even more. However I think that translations should get visibility on the front page. The translation are a lot of work and provide good content.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
Jermman
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada174 Posts
September 01 2012 10:28 GMT
#19
Yes, Id love to see this happen
Terran/Random Player
Coal
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden1535 Posts
September 01 2012 11:06 GMT
#20
This is a brilliant idea! Make it happen :D
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 812
SteadfastSC627
EnkiAlexander 79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 627
UpATreeSC 112
ZombieGrub94
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28196
Soulkey 288
Mini 117
Dewaltoss 111
White-Ra 88
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 26
Shine 20
NotJumperer 9
Dota 2
qojqva1298
Counter-Strike
fl0m1429
Fnx 771
shoxiejesuss624
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2465
Liquid`Hasu1842
Other Games
Grubby2789
ArmadaUGS1025
B2W.Neo566
ceh9482
byalli433
C9.Mang0183
Pyrionflax132
Chillindude71
Trikslyr49
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• FirePhoenix7
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
League of Legends
• TFBlade1000
Other Games
• imaqtpie1115
• Scarra723
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 35m
OSC
17h 35m
Stellar Fest
17h 35m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.