• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

[Stream] Sinister

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
SinisterR
Profile Joined October 2011
Ireland57 Posts
November 19 2011 15:19 GMT
#1
Hey guys,

I've finally managed to get over my streaming woes and am able to stream for a few hours a day. I work until 2PM (ET) everyday and will put in a couple of hours streaming a day until it becomes unplayable due to my roommates downloading and stuff. I will also stream as much as possible at weekends.

I will be streaming tournaments and ladder play.

I am a Masters Terran on both NA and EU. I train mostly on EU because it's a higher quality of players and most of my friends are there (I only recently moved to Canada so haven't had time to meet a load of guys over here).

The strength of my play is that I come from a competitive Warcraft 3 background, having represented both the UK and Ireland at ENC and WCG. As a result I play to win and improve.

I recently picked the game back up because when I moved to Canada originally I didn't have a computer capable of playing SCII or any internet. Now that I have both I want to take my gameplay even further.

I'm a pretty chill guy with a versatile set of builds for all matchups. Like I said, my 4 months inactivity really slowed me down a lot because of metagame changes but I think I'm getting back to the level I was at.

I also offer coaching for free. Contact me on EU @ Sinister.947.

Hope you enjoy my stream.

http://www.justin.tv/irlsinister#/w/2096529232
Mordlikeafox
Profile Joined September 2010
Ireland43 Posts
November 19 2011 15:23 GMT
#2
he has pretty terrible taste in music.
I rock like a big stone
imPermanenCe
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands595 Posts
November 19 2011 17:23 GMT
#3
))
Go show some baller builds ~~
Micro at its best is like an elegant dance between two people trying to achieve a similar end.
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
November 19 2011 17:29 GMT
#4
Hello mr Ushra:D Will be checking out your stream!
SinisterR
Profile Joined October 2011
Ireland57 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-19 20:35:24
November 19 2011 19:46 GMT
#5
Lol Morale :DDDDDDDD

You still have a RealID these days?
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
November 20 2011 01:12 GMT
#6
I meet so few terrans on eu ladder these days^^ inspire more terrans!!
Gaavin
Profile Joined November 2011
Ireland1 Post
November 22 2011 21:16 GMT
#7
Will check out your stream lad, was'nt to sure if there were many other irish people around these parts.
murphs
Profile Joined April 2011
Ireland418 Posts
November 23 2011 16:38 GMT
#8
Javla Terran
SinisterR
Profile Joined October 2011
Ireland57 Posts
November 27 2011 06:03 GMT
#9
Probably too early but gonna stream some late night NA ladder for a few hours.

http://www.justin.tv/irlsinister
IRL_Sinister
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Ireland621 Posts
March 16 2012 20:37 GMT
#10
HAPPY St. Patrick's Day TOMORROW!!!

Streaming some games for the next couple of hours with exclusive IRISH DRINKING MUSIC <3

http://www.twitch.tv/irlsinister
IRL_Sinister
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Ireland621 Posts
April 20 2012 21:53 GMT
#11
Yoyoyoyoyo, so I finally seemed to have fixed my internet. Unfortunately, a broken finger for a few weeks has destroyed my skills. I'm back streaming.

Now I have a Liquipedia profile thanks to my progress on NA before my injury.

Sinister(T)SinisteR

Currently looking for practice partners preferably Zerg and Protoss. Also looking for a team. I have an NA and EU account

EU: Sinister.947
NA: Sinister.588

http://www.twitch.tv/irlsinister

♥

IRL_Sinister
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Ireland621 Posts
May 21 2012 21:29 GMT
#12
Streaming some Hell in Diablo 3 as a Monk. Waiting for friend to get online for Co-op.

http://www.justin.tv/irlsinister
IRL_Sinister
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Ireland621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-28 14:32:00
August 28 2012 13:39 GMT
#13
Streaming some Smite today!

http://www.twitch.tv/irlsinister

EDIT: Also giving away BETA keys.
IRL_Sinister
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Ireland621 Posts
August 30 2012 10:41 GMT
#14
GW 2 today. Playing on a friends account to get a feel for the game and see if there it is something I will buy (to play casually). If there's anything you wanna see or whatever let me know in chat.

Level 10 Elementalist, just starting off with the game.

http://www.justin.tv/irlsinister
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 277
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 168
Bale 25
Terrorterran 17
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 303
Other Games
summit1g13254
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1278
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo669
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 24m
Replay Cast
19h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.