• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)19Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8735 users

GSL Casters Gone Wild!

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Leukraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal114 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-11 19:53:47
November 04 2011 15:22 GMT
#1
Here's something that I love doing with my spare time at work: watch the GSL VODs.

Problem?
Uncontrollable spine tingling and goosebumpingness!

If you're anything like me, you also suffer from this condition; that one moment where the roaring voice of the crowd or the simple and explainable excitement of the professional casters make you lose control over the stability of your own body!

That's the passion that some people have for e-Sports coming through to you, across the screen, whether your sitting at home on your not-so-confy chair, or with your friends at a Barcraft.

I like to grab some of those memorable moments and edit what's being said as I picture it.

Why?
Because, then, anyone can understand the feeling that we, e-Sports lovers, feel.

Here are some examples of what I've done:

[Warboss Artosis]
Have you ever heard Artosis belch out a war shout? You have? I'm not surprised!

This one is absolutely his best so far! WAAAGH!




[Death of Tasteless]
Watch this 4th segment, where Artosis goes into actual in-game numbers and beyond, as Nestea rapes the fabric of reality itself!

Also, Tasteless dies.




[Oh My Gosh]
Artosis man-crush for Nestea is cute at times... other times it's just plain awesome!

Watch how Tasteless sets Artosis straight during his disbelief of a Nestea comeback!!




[I'm Nestea!]
Tastosis just lose their voice and completely rage over Nestea's comeback victory!




[Nukegasm]
Moletrap gets so excited with SlayerSBoxeR nuclear strike during an attack over Avenge's natural that he just screams his lungs out in an epic casting!




I hope you enjoy this, I really had a blast editing them!

P.S.: I'm open to suggestions for my next instalment.

[UPCOMING - SECRET]
+ Show Spoiler +
Something a bit different!



Leuk
thOr6136
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Slovenia1775 Posts
November 04 2011 15:25 GMT
#2
Ahaha, this is so awesome
Leukraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal114 Posts
November 04 2011 15:26 GMT
#3
On November 05 2011 00:25 thOr6136 wrote:
Ahaha, this is so awesome


I'm glad you like it!

Again, I'm open to suggestions to make more of these little clips!

Leuk
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
November 04 2011 15:27 GMT
#4
Brilliant!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Doko
Profile Joined May 2010
Argentina1737 Posts
November 04 2011 15:29 GMT
#5
That was great, loved the 2nd and 3rd the most
Rustug
Profile Joined October 2010
1488 Posts
November 04 2011 15:29 GMT
#6
Love those movies!
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. 파이팅! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
November 04 2011 15:30 GMT
#7
God, I fucking LOVE E-sports!!!!!!!! sdf hahsrtjrgjjart
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
blae000
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1640 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 15:34:47
November 04 2011 15:30 GMT
#8
Haha! very nice! :D Love these vids! ;D What about that one game... Hmm, I think it is nestea, where that one baneling landmine lands, artosis goes "oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god" etc XD Can't remember who he was playing and what tournament but that is a good one I think!

edit: found it in the "One Year Down" video ^__^ its oGsTOP vs IMNesTea GSL Super Tournament Ro16 ! ^^
Liquid
SecondSandwich
Profile Joined July 2008
United States319 Posts
November 04 2011 15:33 GMT
#9
Awesome, love the text animation :-D
"Whatever [flash] says is the best, is the best" -Artosis i!i!i!i!i!Find Match!i!i!i!i!!i
Leukraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal114 Posts
November 04 2011 15:35 GMT
#10
On November 05 2011 00:30 blae000 wrote:
edit: found it in the "One Year Down" video ^__^ its oGsTOP vs IMNesTea GSL Super Tournament Ro16 ! ^^


I promise you that I will look into this!
vojnik
Profile Joined October 2010
Macedonia923 Posts
November 04 2011 15:36 GMT
#11
that was actually really really good
For the swarm!
WerderBremen
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1070 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 15:40:53
November 04 2011 15:37 GMT
#12
Those vids are sooooo funny. I love every single one of them, please make some more !

Please make a video from the nada vs nestea game - got it in my signature^^

EDIT: some offtopic, yoou got a nice taste of music - Shock One - Polygon [Ft. Reija] awesome tune!
"Thats the moment you send the kids outta the room - when you get contained by MarineKing." Tasteless
GodBlessbeNz
Profile Joined September 2011
France43 Posts
November 04 2011 15:38 GMT
#13
The third video is just epic "The army" and "wouahhhh" really made me laugh :D

Well done young Portuguese.
www.ItsGosu.com
mki
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Poland882 Posts
November 04 2011 15:38 GMT
#14
I have to tell you, I had no idea how text animation could be so funny. This is GREAT! Great work and I hope you keep this up. Truly made me laugh. Oh, by the way... Nerchio approves
Head of New Business at Team Kinguin :: https://www.teamkinguin.com
YipMan
Profile Joined April 2011
372 Posts
November 04 2011 15:39 GMT
#15
Im always laughing tears when i see these clips, gj ^_^
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
November 04 2011 15:39 GMT
#16
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 05 2011 00:22 Leukraft wrote:
Here's something that I love doing with my spare time at work: watch the GSL VODs.

Problem?
Uncontrollable spine tingling and goosebumpingness!

If you're anything like me, you also suffer from this condition; that one moment where the roaring voice of the crowd or the simple and explainable excitement of the professional casters make you lose control over the stability of your own body!

That's the passion that some people have for e-Sports coming through to you, across the screen, whether your sitting at home on your not-so-confy chair, or with your friends at a Barcraft.

I like to grab some of those memorable moments and edit what's being said as I picture it.

Why?
Because, then, anyone can understand the feeling that we, e-Sports lovers, feel.

Here are some examples of what I've done:

[Tastosis1]




[Tastosis2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUXxv3TKMqY


[Moletrap & Doa]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4F6HOcMINo


I hope you enjoy this, I really had a blast editing them!

P.S.: I'm open to suggestions for my next instalment.

Leuk



Oh, what? These are done by you? I've shown these to so many people for the lol and they loved it, even those who don't normally watch SC2.

All I'ma say is good job and make more o_O
bbm
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1320 Posts
November 04 2011 15:39 GMT
#17
as soon as I saw the title of the moletrap vid I knew _exactly_ which quote it was gonna be. Lovely editing.

Would be interesting to have a bit more kinetic text but that may not be so suited to such quick talking
By.Sun or By.Rain, he always delivers
WerderBremen
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1070 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 15:40:12
November 04 2011 15:39 GMT
#18
mod please delete
"Thats the moment you send the kids outta the room - when you get contained by MarineKing." Tasteless
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 15:43:08
November 04 2011 15:40 GMT
#19
Do Artosis during MVP's GSTL comeback vs Bomber in the first GSTL finals.
459
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden69 Posts
November 04 2011 15:40 GMT
#20
Moletrap and Doa one was awesome! Screw analasys of the game! It's a bloody nuke! I also really liked the text effects.
Scrap station was the best map in SC2 history!
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE163
Nina 112
Nathanias 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14901
Artosis 499
White-Ra 272
ToSsGirL 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
NeuroSwarm126
League of Legends
Doublelift3629
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox951
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1915
Liquid`Hasu1428
Trikslyr61
Other Games
summit1g7957
Grubby4113
ArmadaUGS1073
shahzam588
JimRising 295
C9.Mang0267
ZombieGrub57
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 41
• Hupsaiya 28
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1118
• Scarra947
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 16m
OSC
14h 16m
Stellar Fest
14h 16m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.