• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9341 users

GSL Casters Gone Wild! - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Leukraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal114 Posts
November 04 2011 15:40 GMT
#21
On November 05 2011 00:37 WerderBremen wrote:
Please make a video from the nada vs nestea game - got it in my signature^^

Can you try to tell me which GSL season and which set it was? I'd love to do this one!

On November 05 2011 00:38 GodBlessbeNz wrote:
Well done young Portuguese.

Made me laugh!!! :D

Leuk
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
November 04 2011 15:40 GMT
#22
Haha it's the text animation that makes it super funny. Especially the moletrap one
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
BigKahunaBurger
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia334 Posts
November 04 2011 15:41 GMT
#23
Please please do this one

Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
November 04 2011 15:42 GMT
#24
On November 05 2011 00:22 Leukraft wrote:
Here's something that I love doing with my spare time at work: watch the GSL VODs.

Problem?
Uncontrollable spine tingling and goosebumpingness!

If you're anything like me, you also suffer from this condition; that one moment where the roaring voice of the crowd or the simple and explainable excitement of the professional casters make you lose control over the stability of your own body!

That's the passion that some people have for e-Sports coming through to you, across the screen, whether your sitting at home on your not-so-confy chair, or with your friends at a Barcraft.

I like to grab some of those memorable moments and edit what's being said as I picture it.

Why?
Because, then, anyone can understand the feeling that we, e-Sports lovers, feel.

Here are some examples of what I've done:

[Tastosis1]




[Tastosis2]




[Moletrap & Doa]




I hope you enjoy this, I really had a blast editing them!

P.S.: I'm open to suggestions for my next instalment.

Leuk


Nestea vs. Anypro Prime on Dual Sight where Nestea does a spine crawler rush on Anypro and Tastosis is confused about Nestea moving three drones alone across the map + rushed lair tech until the spines go down and they start screaming OH MY GOOOOOOODDD!! NESTEA IS THE MOST BRILLIANT MAN THE WORLD!!!
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
November 04 2011 15:42 GMT
#25
The moletrap one is funny but the epicness of the NESSSSSSSSSSSSTEAAAAAAAA just cracks me up everytime ;D
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
Leukraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal114 Posts
November 04 2011 15:42 GMT
#26
On November 05 2011 00:41 BigKahunaBurger wrote:
Please please do this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AECveho2tSQ

I'll do this one until the end of the day!
mathsucks
Profile Joined January 2011
194 Posts
November 04 2011 15:43 GMT
#27
I think I need to get back into enjoying GSL at work Great clips...totally saw the moletrap one coming, awesome selection
"Perception is strong and sight weak. In strategy, it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things" -Unknown || www.twitch.tv/scmathsux
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
November 04 2011 15:44 GMT
#28
nothing can come close to this

ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
November 04 2011 15:45 GMT
#29
On November 05 2011 00:42 Snaphoo wrote:
Nestea vs. Anypro Prime on Dual Sight where Nestea does a spine crawler rush on Anypro and Tastosis is confused about Nestea moving three drones alone across the map + rushed lair tech until the spines go down and they start screaming OH MY GOOOOOOODDD!! NESTEA IS THE MOST BRILLIANT MAN THE WORLD!!!


I remember that game destinctively as well - Would love to see those couple of minutes as well - I have paid for the VOD, just too lazy to look through their archives :>
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Leukraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal114 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 15:49:46
November 04 2011 15:49 GMT
#30
I've added an UPCOMING "feature" to the OP, I'll keep adding a new one as soon as I've done the one currently there!

You can opt to not check the spoiler and just see the clip when it is finally released.

Leuk
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
November 04 2011 15:50 GMT
#31
On November 05 2011 00:44 zyzq wrote:
nothing can come close to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLk7ezr9ojw


Yeah I was tearing up there, amazing casting.



Loved the Moletrap one every time I hear it too
tomnov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel148 Posts
November 04 2011 15:50 GMT
#32
AWESOME JOB MAN!!!!!
the graphic fonts really add to the feeling of it, well done!

p.s. I remember watching the second one live
I reject your reality and substitute my own
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
November 04 2011 15:51 GMT
#33
nice work! really interesting
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
robih
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria1086 Posts
November 04 2011 15:52 GMT
#34
they are great!
make em longer!!
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
November 04 2011 15:52 GMT
#35
These are fucking hysterical. Please keep these coming as often as you can, I'd debate making you my first subbed youtube channel for this
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
November 04 2011 15:54 GMT
#36
Awesome text animations! These would make for a great filler in live events.
Leukraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal114 Posts
November 04 2011 15:55 GMT
#37
On November 05 2011 00:52 Battleaxe wrote:
These are fucking hysterical. Please keep these coming as often as you can, I'd debate making you my first subbed youtube channel for this

I'm still just a really ambicious little editor.. I try to make what I can on my spare time, but I'll never upload anything that I won't be 100% satisfied with!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 04 2011 15:56 GMT
#38
The Moletrap one is so hilarious. :D Good job.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Amornthep
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore2605 Posts
November 04 2011 15:56 GMT
#39
This is great. IM NESTTEAAAAAAAAAAA.
galtdunn
Profile Joined March 2011
United States977 Posts
November 04 2011 15:58 GMT
#40
haha awesome! i giggled at the last one.
Currently editing items in the DotA 2 wiki. PM for questions/suggestions.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox538
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam294
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
Other Games
gamesdonequick13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur752
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 7m
Patches Events
17h 7m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.