• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9656 users

[M] (2) Cliffs of Acadia

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Phried
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-05 06:27:27
August 02 2011 04:10 GMT
#1
1.5 final(Public release 8)

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Overview] +

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Dusk style lighting example] +

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Analyzer] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



The name was originally to be "Expedition" however that had already been taken. Instead I chose "Acadia" The name of the original french colony in what is now Quebec.

Cliffs of Acadia is my fourth released map. It is a far more conservative map than my last three however I feel I still managed to maintain many unique and interesting features. It is also easily my most polished map. The map contains a moderately open centre portion but also provides branching side routes through expansions.

There is a survey below so that I can gain some feedback from lurkers. Don't let answering survey questions stop you from posting a comment though. I'd prefer a comment to poll statistics even if you are just stating one of the poll options. It's always helpful to me if you elaborate.

+ Show Spoiler [survey] +


Poll: Which race does this map favour?

Zerg (2)
 
67%

Terran (1)
 
33%

Protoss (0)
 
0%

T-P (0)
 
0%

T-Z (0)
 
0%

P-Z (0)
 
0%

3 total votes

Your vote: Which race does this map favour?

(Vote): Terran
(Vote): Protoss
(Vote): Zerg
(Vote): T-P
(Vote): T-Z
(Vote): P-Z


Poll: The layout...

Is good as it is. (3)
 
60%

Needs tweaking. (2)
 
40%

Needs serious renovations. (0)
 
0%

Is just plain awful. (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: The layout...

(Vote): Is good as it is.
(Vote): Needs tweaking.
(Vote): Needs serious renovations.
(Vote): Is just plain awful.


Poll: Overall this map is...

Great, keep it as it is. (2)
 
67%

Not bad, you need to tweak it. (1)
 
33%

Okay, but there are some glaring issues. (0)
 
0%

Not very good, but it can be a learning experience. (0)
 
0%

Scrap it. (0)
 
0%

3 total votes

Your vote: Overall this map is...

(Vote): Great, keep it as it is.
(Vote): Not bad, you need to tweak it.
(Vote): Okay, but there are some glaring issues.
(Vote): Not very good, but it can be a learning experience.
(Vote): Scrap it.


Poll: The biggest issue is the...

Expansion layout. (2)
 
50%

Size. (1)
 
25%

Aesthetics. (1)
 
25%

Layout. (0)
 
0%

Other (Please specify with comment). (0)
 
0%

4 total votes

Your vote: The biggest issue is the...

(Vote): Layout.
(Vote): Expansion layout.
(Vote): Size.
(Vote): Aesthetics.
(Vote): Other (Please specify with comment).




Mineral Patches: 8 blue, 2 gold.
Playable: 126x132
Published: NA
File Size: 1.79 Mb

To Do:
-Improve aesthetics.

As always: Be brutally honest with your criticism.

+ Show Spoiler [Old Versions] +

+ Show Spoiler [1.1] +

[image loading]
(Pictures now show in-game lighting.)
+ Show Spoiler [Overview] +

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Analyzer] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [0.8] +

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Overview] +

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Analyzer] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [0.7] +

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Overview] +

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Analyzer] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [0.2] +

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Overview] +

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Analyzer] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]




A big thank you to everyone who helped with the process by giving input, especially Monitor for all of his suggestions.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
August 02 2011 04:31 GMT
#2
It's a very green map. Hopefully it's a case of looking better in-game, as it looks a bit repetitive in overview. The layout looks solid, kinda like the base layout in abyssal caverns.

A more distant 3rd can make for some volatile mid-game situations, which of course makes for interesting games. But it seems the gold is nearly as easy to take as the 3rd, so maybe, just maybe consider some rocks, at least blocking the minerals if not the expo itself? I'll just leave it at that.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 04:40:58
August 02 2011 04:40 GMT
#3
This looks really nice! Right now my concern is that the middle is too small. The problem is the pathway leading outside of the natural- it limits map movement too much. This is because getting a surround, counter-attacking, and doing run-by harass is too difficult with such a small area for the defender to control. I also suggest adding a spot for overlords to scout the natural.

Something like this.

[edit] And definitely submit it to Map of the Month!
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
Phried
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 04:57:21
August 02 2011 04:54 GMT
#4
@MisfortuneS

1. Yeah, I know it looks a little boring. I'm going to focus on more polish over the next few days. I just like to get playable versions of the map out quickly.

2. I was a little concerned about the third. I was afraid the distances might be a little bit too long but I think the gold is alright. I mean, The gold on Xel Naga Caverns is also fairly easy to take as a third base. If someone shares your concern I'll definitely revisit the feature though.

edit: Also, if I change the map like how Monitor suggested (Very probable), I'm going to take your suggestion into account and change the path to the gold. I think it's okay as it is now, but if the path was shorter I'd agree with you.

@Monitor

Coincidentally, I actually experimented with that layout but I figured I'd submit it as it is and read the feedback. I think I am going to change it to how you suggested. Also, I'm definitely going to submit it to MotM. I'm going to wait until the last day though so I can continue to tweak it. (Or is it within the rules to tweak the map after you've submitted it?)

P.S. Thanks for your feedback, guys!
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 05:08:44
August 02 2011 04:59 GMT
#5
On August 02 2011 13:54 Phried wrote:
@MisfortuneS

1. Yeah, I know it looks a little boring. I'm going to focus on more polish over the next few days. I just like to get playable versions of the map out quickly.

2. I was a little concerned about the third. I was afraid the distances might be a little bit too long but I think the gold is alright. I mean, The gold on Xel Naga Caverns is also fairly easy to take as a third base. If someone shares your concern I'll definitely revisit the feature though.

edit: Also, if I change the map like how Monitor suggested (Very probable), I'm going to take your suggestion into account and change the path to the gold. I think it's okay as it is now, but if the path was shorter I'd agree with you.

@Monitor

Coincidentally, I actually experimented with that layout but I figured I'd submit it as it is and read the feedback. I think I am going to change it to how you suggested. Also, I'm definitely going to submit it to MotM. I'm going to wait until the last day though so I can continue to tweak it. (Or is it within the rules to tweak the map after you've submitted it?)

P.S. Thanks for your feedback, guys!


Excellent! I think those would be good changes Just to clarify- you cannot change a map once you've submitted in to Map of the Month, so definitely make all the revisions you want before you submit it.

[edit] You might want to add another base against the main, to allow the map to be split both ways and make it more macro oriented. Something like this. (there's an added cliff behind the new gold- it would have to be less awkward than I drew it)
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
Phried
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 05:42:50
August 02 2011 05:42 GMT
#6
On August 02 2011 13:59 monitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 13:54 Phried wrote:
@MisfortuneS

1. Yeah, I know it looks a little boring. I'm going to focus on more polish over the next few days. I just like to get playable versions of the map out quickly.

2. I was a little concerned about the third. I was afraid the distances might be a little bit too long but I think the gold is alright. I mean, The gold on Xel Naga Caverns is also fairly easy to take as a third base. If someone shares your concern I'll definitely revisit the feature though.

edit: Also, if I change the map like how Monitor suggested (Very probable), I'm going to take your suggestion into account and change the path to the gold. I think it's okay as it is now, but if the path was shorter I'd agree with you.

@Monitor

Coincidentally, I actually experimented with that layout but I figured I'd submit it as it is and read the feedback. I think I am going to change it to how you suggested. Also, I'm definitely going to submit it to MotM. I'm going to wait until the last day though so I can continue to tweak it. (Or is it within the rules to tweak the map after you've submitted it?)

P.S. Thanks for your feedback, guys!


Excellent! I think those would be good changes Just to clarify- you cannot change a map once you've submitted in to Map of the Month, so definitely make all the revisions you want before you submit it.

[edit] You might want to add another base against the main, to allow the map to be split both ways and make it more macro oriented. Something like this. (there's an added cliff behind the new gold- it would have to be less awkward than I drew it)


I agree that fitting another base in there would make the map better, however I'm not sure I'd be able to fit it in there without changing that area around quite a bit. I think I'd have to move the gold out quite a bit to accommodate.

Also, I'm not sure I like the move for the gold. It puts it far further away from the other player so I think it would be too safe.

I'll try and work something in to further the goal of your suggestions though. I agree that expanding towards the gold in the current version splits the map rather awkwardly.

edit: The update will most likely come tomorrow in the afternoon. (MDT).
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
August 02 2011 15:11 GMT
#7
On August 02 2011 14:42 Phried wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 13:59 monitor wrote:
On August 02 2011 13:54 Phried wrote:
@MisfortuneS

1. Yeah, I know it looks a little boring. I'm going to focus on more polish over the next few days. I just like to get playable versions of the map out quickly.

2. I was a little concerned about the third. I was afraid the distances might be a little bit too long but I think the gold is alright. I mean, The gold on Xel Naga Caverns is also fairly easy to take as a third base. If someone shares your concern I'll definitely revisit the feature though.

edit: Also, if I change the map like how Monitor suggested (Very probable), I'm going to take your suggestion into account and change the path to the gold. I think it's okay as it is now, but if the path was shorter I'd agree with you.

@Monitor

Coincidentally, I actually experimented with that layout but I figured I'd submit it as it is and read the feedback. I think I am going to change it to how you suggested. Also, I'm definitely going to submit it to MotM. I'm going to wait until the last day though so I can continue to tweak it. (Or is it within the rules to tweak the map after you've submitted it?)

P.S. Thanks for your feedback, guys!


Excellent! I think those would be good changes Just to clarify- you cannot change a map once you've submitted in to Map of the Month, so definitely make all the revisions you want before you submit it.

[edit] You might want to add another base against the main, to allow the map to be split both ways and make it more macro oriented. Something like this. (there's an added cliff behind the new gold- it would have to be less awkward than I drew it)


I agree that fitting another base in there would make the map better, however I'm not sure I'd be able to fit it in there without changing that area around quite a bit. I think I'd have to move the gold out quite a bit to accommodate.

Also, I'm not sure I like the move for the gold. It puts it far further away from the other player so I think it would be too safe.

I'll try and work something in to further the goal of your suggestions though. I agree that expanding towards the gold in the current version splits the map rather awkwardly.

edit: The update will most likely come tomorrow in the afternoon. (MDT).


I see... I just mean a single-gas expansion, with 7-8 minerals (your choice). I think you could probably fit it in if you just make the main slightly smaller.
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
Phried
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 15:42:44
August 02 2011 15:38 GMT
#8
On August 03 2011 00:11 monitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 14:42 Phried wrote:
On August 02 2011 13:59 monitor wrote:
On August 02 2011 13:54 Phried wrote:
@MisfortuneS

1. Yeah, I know it looks a little boring. I'm going to focus on more polish over the next few days. I just like to get playable versions of the map out quickly.

2. I was a little concerned about the third. I was afraid the distances might be a little bit too long but I think the gold is alright. I mean, The gold on Xel Naga Caverns is also fairly easy to take as a third base. If someone shares your concern I'll definitely revisit the feature though.

edit: Also, if I change the map like how Monitor suggested (Very probable), I'm going to take your suggestion into account and change the path to the gold. I think it's okay as it is now, but if the path was shorter I'd agree with you.

@Monitor

Coincidentally, I actually experimented with that layout but I figured I'd submit it as it is and read the feedback. I think I am going to change it to how you suggested. Also, I'm definitely going to submit it to MotM. I'm going to wait until the last day though so I can continue to tweak it. (Or is it within the rules to tweak the map after you've submitted it?)

P.S. Thanks for your feedback, guys!


Excellent! I think those would be good changes Just to clarify- you cannot change a map once you've submitted in to Map of the Month, so definitely make all the revisions you want before you submit it.

[edit] You might want to add another base against the main, to allow the map to be split both ways and make it more macro oriented. Something like this. (there's an added cliff behind the new gold- it would have to be less awkward than I drew it)


I agree that fitting another base in there would make the map better, however I'm not sure I'd be able to fit it in there without changing that area around quite a bit. I think I'd have to move the gold out quite a bit to accommodate.

Also, I'm not sure I like the move for the gold. It puts it far further away from the other player so I think it would be too safe.

I'll try and work something in to further the goal of your suggestions though. I agree that expanding towards the gold in the current version splits the map rather awkwardly.

edit: The update will most likely come tomorrow in the afternoon. (MDT).


I see... I just mean a single-gas expansion, with 7-8 minerals (your choice). I think you could probably fit it in if you just make the main slightly smaller.


Yeah, the main is pretty big and I think that you might be right and I could fit it there if I shrunk it. I'll give it a shot but I'm going to upload overview pictures of both modified versions (with and without new expo) and see what people like better before I release 0.3. I'm just a little nervous about that area getting too crowded.

edit: Also, something I noticed, this map doesn't look too much like TPW Odyssey does it? The layout looks very similar to me unfortunately. Lefix, if you're reading this, I didn't mean to lift so many aspects of your map! :\
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 02 2011 15:40 GMT
#9
I like it.
And it's a good size for 126x132.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Porkz
Profile Joined December 2010
Denmark1027 Posts
August 02 2011 15:44 GMT
#10
I feel like the path out of the natural is too long, and becomes easy to push through, if you would widen it around the main base that would help, i like monitor's suggestion!
Great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies
Phried
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 18:48:15
August 02 2011 16:52 GMT
#11
Hey Monitor, I have an idea: What do you think of this?

[image loading]

In case you couldn't tell, I suggested replacing the two ramps at the gold with one, far wider ramp. The blue spots represent bases with gas, not just the mineral patches. Obviously I will tweak it more to make this new layout work. (I'm not at home right now so this mock-up will have to do until then.)
Phried
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-03 01:28:00
August 02 2011 23:43 GMT
#12
0.5

Change log:

-Added a new third standard base above gold base.
-changed path into natural as a result.
-shrunk main as a result.
-Gold plateau ramp has been changed significantly.
-Improved aesthetics.

Considerations:

-Make new third base into a 1 gas expansion.
-Tone back some of the changes (make new path to natural narrower, remove/move new third.)
-Centre is now too open.

Summary:

The new changes make the map more macro oriented as pointed out earlier by Monitor. A problem I see now is that the centre might be too open. leading to Zerg imbalance. I feel this might be balanced by the fact that the closest third expansion is towards the opponent not to mention the multilevel design of the map itself. I'm also a little afraid that if I make the third area any narrower it would make it too easy for Terran and Protoss players to sit on three bases which has been a recurring theme in my past maps. Overall, I'm anxious to hear your comments.

edit: Just noticed there's a patch of random water on the side of the map, I'm going to have to re-upload... 0.5 it is!


0.6

(Minor)

Change log:

-Should be published publicly now (doh!).

0.7

(minor)

Change log:

-More aesthetics tweaks.
Phried
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-05 06:23:41
August 03 2011 23:41 GMT
#13
0.8

This is going to be the final beta version of the map if nobody brings of any complaints.

change log:

-tweaked gold area.
-major aesthetics update.
-minimap should work now.

Final possible changes(in order of likelyness):

Move rock at gold expo to third.

LOS blockers? I was thinking of adding them around the XWT but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that idea. I'd like some outside opinions.

Centre pool - Is the pool a bad idea? I figured it wouldn't be imba because tanks/whatever would need to get vision but it would add some variety to the centre.

1.0

change log:

-Removed rock blocking gold expansion.
-Third expansion has only one gas geyser now.

edit: I'm beginning to think that taking the rocks out was a bad idea.

1.1

change log:

Re-added rocks.

August 4th edit: Okay, well the last thing I need to do is to tighten up the aesthetics (Grass is too bluish I think) before submitting it to MOTM. Thanks for all your feedback!

1.2

change log:

-Opened natural choke by a few squares.
-Now has sunset-style lighting.

1.5

change log:

-Made natural larger.

-Third base now only has six patches.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Nina 106
Nathanias 104
SpeCial 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12447
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3029
JimRising 434
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox35
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5005
Khaldor1294
Liquid`Hasu884
Other Games
summit1g7307
fl0m841
shahzam503
FrodaN165
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King80
NeuroSwarm63
JuggernautJason47
ViBE39
PPMD15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie855
• Scarra306
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 3m
Stellar Fest
15h 3m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.