• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10136 users

[Interview] KT vs. MBC winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 09 2011 23:17 GMT
#1
[image loading]

(P)Final Boss


Q: Your thoughts on finishing the match.
A: I'm in a great mood right now. I'm happy that I defeated (T)Flash and I'm happy that we were able to end our 6 loss streak. I have a bit of a cold right now but I was still able to win, so I was very fortunate.

Q: You defeated Flash.
A: I think as long as you are confident in yourself going into the match, you can win. I thought of it as the first time I would playing Flash, and I discovered that it wasn't so different from playing against (T)Sea. In our frequent practice games, he played about the same.

Q: Haven't you lost to Flash before? Did you think he and Sea were at the same level then?
A: At the beginning of that match all I thought was "I'm screwed" (laughs). I thought I would have to meet him again eventually, but this is the first time I thought we would be on even grounds (t/n: i think?).

Q: You used Carriers to win, was this a planned strategy
A: On Bloody Ridge I often practiced a combination of ground army + carriers, so I was familiar and comfortable with it. Interestingly enough, even though I was sick today, my hands responded well and I was able to micro well.

Q: Following that match you also defeated (Z)Action.
A: I had practiced hard and prepared well so I was confident.

Q: You played with a facemask on.
A: I have a bit of a cold right now. After this I'm going to hurry back to the dorms and get some rest.

Q: Your final two kills brought MBC out of a 6 loss streak.
A: We kept losing, so I'm very happy about this result. For the remaining matches in this round we'll try hard to win them all.

Q: Last thoughts
A: I need to take care of myself better so that I don't get sick any more in the future. I also hope that fans will continue to cheer for us.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
March 09 2011 23:18 GMT
#2
Tysonnnnnnnnnnn! Nicely played man :D
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
March 09 2011 23:23 GMT
#3
Haha, true boxer ninja ^_^

And thanks for the translation!
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2606 Posts
March 09 2011 23:29 GMT
#4
Tyson..... You rose up when MBC needed you most. Congratz (T___T light leaving. probably the coach has a point?)
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
The Intrepid
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada205 Posts
March 09 2011 23:47 GMT
#5
On March 10 2011 08:17 Kyuukyuu wrote:

Q: You used Carriers to win, was this a planned strategy
A: [...] my hands responded well and I was able to micro well.



LOL! Storms?
Ontological imperative holds that my losses occurred only in imagination.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 23:53:42
March 09 2011 23:53 GMT
#6
YES! The end of MBC's losing streak ended KT's winning streak. I feel sad for KT but MBC needed that win more so yeah, I don't know if I would be happy or sad.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
AppleTart
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1261 Posts
March 10 2011 00:04 GMT
#7
Well deserved win by MBC! I wonder how light feels now haha
always tired -_-
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 10 2011 00:16 GMT
#8
NUUUUU FLASH
Grats to JB haha, beating KT with a cold
:)
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
March 10 2011 01:08 GMT
#9
Tyson should keep wearing the facemask. looks good
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
March 10 2011 01:10 GMT
#10
Everyone is talking about how much Tyson is playing great lately, but his record in 2011 is only 10-6.
But then I realized who he played against, and now I am amazed:
W - Action
W - Flash
L - Fantasy
L - Mind
W - Baby
L - Movie
L - Hiya
W - Ruby
W - Peace
W - GGaemo
W - Firebathero
L - Stork
W - Hogil
W - Movie
L - Soulkey
W - Really
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11825 Posts
March 10 2011 01:18 GMT
#11
Ninja toss for the win!!! Grats to MBC heroes for ending the KT winning streak.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
March 10 2011 01:18 GMT
#12
Thanks for translating!
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
qzmpwxno
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Papua New Guinea152 Posts
March 10 2011 01:24 GMT
#13
[image loading]

[image loading]

problem, KT?

User was temp banned for this post.
Stand on one block but own the whole street~
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
March 10 2011 01:39 GMT
#14
So nice.

Questions seem a bit repetitive though.
▲ ▲ ▲
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
March 10 2011 01:50 GMT
#15
That game against Flash was pretty crazy, I wasn't watching that closely but I didn't expect him to win at all once Flash took his natural.
He had some good attacks with dt's, but what was it that really won him the game? Flash not being aggressive enough with his expanding?
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
March 10 2011 01:52 GMT
#16
Someone mentioned he looked like Jangbi before they edited. Yeah, he does have those squinty Jangbi eyes :p
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
March 10 2011 01:59 GMT
#17
On March 10 2011 10:10 Caos2 wrote:
Everyone is talking about how much Tyson is playing great lately, but his record in 2011 is only 10-6.
But then I realized who he played against, and now I am amazed:
W - Action
W - Flash
L - Fantasy
L - Mind
W - Baby
L - Movie
L - Hiya
W - Ruby
W - Peace
W - GGaemo
W - Firebathero
L - Stork
W - Hogil
W - Movie
L - Soulkey
W - Really


Seems like an average, possibly slightly above average if that, lineup. Why so impressed?
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
March 10 2011 02:00 GMT
#18
On March 10 2011 10:50 0mgVitaminE wrote:
That game against Flash was pretty crazy, I wasn't watching that closely but I didn't expect him to win at all once Flash took his natural.
He had some good attacks with dt's, but what was it that really won him the game? Flash not being aggressive enough with his expanding?


Flash was starved.
▲ ▲ ▲
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
March 10 2011 02:03 GMT
#19
On March 10 2011 10:52 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Someone mentioned he looked like Jangbi before they edited. Yeah, he does have those squinty Jangbi eyes :p

?? They look nothing alike.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
March 10 2011 02:07 GMT
#20
^ ol acftually i thought that his eyes + hair looked jangbi-esque as weell when i saw this interview

only with the mask though lol
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 208
UpATreeSC 72
Codebar 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39553
Calm 3897
Bisu 2193
Shuttle 1364
FanTaSy 1224
Mini 559
Hyuk 382
actioN 340
Stork 305
EffOrt 292
[ Show more ]
Rush 201
firebathero 193
Barracks 175
Snow 143
Dewaltoss 111
Zeus 66
Sea.KH 57
Shinee 47
Sharp 38
Hyun 34
Killer 32
soO 31
Pusan 30
Bale 27
Free 23
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 16
HiyA 14
Liquid`Ret 11
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8599
Dendi975
XaKoH 236
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin590
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes563
Other Games
singsing2470
hiko1508
FrodaN738
Beastyqt515
mouzStarbuck326
byalli208
Livibee192
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX151
C9.Mang093
RotterdaM91
Trikslyr56
Mew2King54
kaitlyn1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV322
League of Legends
• Nemesis2898
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 2m
Replay Cast
6h 47m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.