• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:20
CEST 00:20
KST 07:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

[Interview] MST Group 8 Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 21:47:55
November 25 2010 15:06 GMT
#1
LETA

[image loading]

- You're finally back in the MSL after 4 seasons
▲I'm pretty ashamed about not qualifying for 4 seasons. I was pretty close to getting eliminated from both Leagues - it's all I've got left, so I have to do my best here.

- You had two TvZs
▲I prepared in various ways, with a lot of work put on strategy, and that's why I was able to perform well.

- Your defense of your choke in the first match was excellent
▲It was a snap decision. If I let the Lurkers in I would have lost for sure, so I made a medic wall. Once his lings died I predicted that he would try to rush in with Lurkers so I rushed to control my medics, and everything worked out.

- You won the Winner's Match easily
▲It was mind games right from the beginning. His scout didn't see my expo situation, so when my Vultures came out he was forced to defend with sunkens. His mining was consequently delayed and I got an advantage.

- What did you do over break?
▲Just rested. I celebrated my birthday, and thanks to my fans I had a great time. I received many gifts, and I feel as if i have to work even harder to repay their efforts.

- Goals for this season?
▲I want to win the MSL championship. Baseball player Shin-Soo Choo went from the Minor Leagues into the American pro league smoothly, and likewise, I want to grab hold of this chance and show everyone what I've got.

- Any last remarks?
▲Thanks to my practice partners. Also, my parents were quite worried that I might get eliminated, and I fought well for them. I hope that they don't worry about me so much, and I'll do my best to be a son they'll be proud of.

Source: PLU
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
zcxvbn
Profile Joined August 2009
United States257 Posts
November 25 2010 15:08 GMT
#2
Jesus Christ Leta your hair :/

Good job qualifying for MSL though
NA: proberecall
SubtleArt
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
2710 Posts
November 25 2010 15:14 GMT
#3
Leta looks so different in that pic.

Congrats on qualifying tho
Morrow on ZvP: "I'm not very confident in general vs Protoss because of the imbalance (Yes its imbalanced, get over it)."
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
November 25 2010 15:24 GMT
#4
thanks for the fast translation

hope he advances far in this msl
ace hwaiting!!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 18:19:21
November 25 2010 18:15 GMT
#5
that baseball player is shin-soo choo

edit: Thanks for translation as well! yes i follow baseball closely
Translator:3
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 25 2010 18:32 GMT
#6
That medic block was so pimp. :D

Thanks for translating!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
November 25 2010 18:44 GMT
#7
XD Old boxer tactics still owning man... good job leta
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
November 25 2010 18:58 GMT
#8
Whoooo Leta! Please go far in this tournament...
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
November 26 2010 20:53 GMT
#9
Milkis translated one part of Perfectman's interview btw.

"Do you win often when you play Jaedong"
"I played 2 games with him before coming here and I tasted despair. If I practiced any more, my spirit would have been broken so I told him we should stop"
Moderator。◕‿◕。
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
November 26 2010 20:54 GMT
#10
On November 27 2010 05:53 Harem wrote:
Milkis translated one part of Perfectman's interview btw.

Show nested quote +
"Do you win often when you play Jaedong"
"I played 2 games with him before coming here and I tasted despair. If I practiced any more, my spirit would have been broken so I told him we should stop"


This confirms why Oz and KT are so bad in PL
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
November 26 2010 20:57 GMT
#11
Leta [image loading]

On November 27 2010 05:53 Harem wrote:
Milkis translated one part of Perfectman's interview btw.

Show nested quote +
"Do you win often when you play Jaedong"
"I played 2 games with him before coming here and I tasted despair. If I practiced any more, my spirit would have been broken so I told him we should stop"

Maye the reason we get KTFlash and Jaedong Oz is that when they practice with their teammates their teammates all go into slumps XD
brood war for life, brood war forever
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
November 26 2010 21:43 GMT
#12
Where's Perfectman's interview??

plz? im so glad that happened. THE TONGUE I LOL EVERY TIME
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Raigeki
Profile Joined September 2010
Hong Kong207 Posts
November 26 2010 22:05 GMT
#13
leta used too much clay/gel, it looks like it is coated with maple syrup
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-26 22:19:36
November 26 2010 22:12 GMT
#14
On November 27 2010 07:05 RickyKo wrote:
leta used too much clay/gel, it looks like it is coated with maple syrup

No, its just his new hair style. See here as well:

[image loading]
[image loading]
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 120
JuggernautJason74
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 591
Artosis 214
Zeus 61
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever488
League of Legends
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS107
PPMD45
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5720
Liquid`Hasu1476
Other Games
summit1g7246
shahzam547
byalli398
C9.Mang0194
Trikslyr43
ZombieGrub0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 40m
Stellar Fest
14h 40m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.