• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:33
CEST 15:33
KST 22:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9717 users

[Interview] MST Group 3 Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-13 21:11:33
November 13 2010 20:53 GMT
#1
LR Thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=168635

The winners are...

(Z)Shine: I'd like to thank my little brother for coming to cheer for me

[image loading]


- How's returning to the MSL after a 3-season gap?
      ▲ I've only advanced twice, so it's not really right to call it a "return"--it still feels kind of new to me. Still, I'm really glad I made it into the MSL proper.

- All 3 races were in your goup; was preparation difficult?
      ▲ The match I prepared for most was against (P)Tyson. It's really hard to play on the final map, Triathlon, so I didn't really prepare it (T/N LOL wow...). But I was fortunate, so I didn't have to play on Triathlon.

- Did you see the 2-stargate corsairs the first game?
      ▲ I suicided an overlord to scout, but it only saw one corsair. But later, when I tested his defenses with hydralisks, I somehow won (T/N rofl Shine). Only after the match did I hear that he had been going 2 stargate corsairs.

- You found the incoming cheese in the winner's match.
      ▲ I usually don't scout the middle, but when I was warming up before the match, I noticed the map's center was great for proxying (laughs). Furthermore, I knew that my opponent really likes attacking, so I tried my luck and scouted the center... and somehow guessed correctly! I was very lucky.

- Even though you scouted it, he wasn't out of the game yet.
      ▲ Originally my zerglings weren't going to his base, but then I did so to delay him. But I was a bit too excited and fell into a very dangerous situation. It all ended up okay though, so I'm very fortunate!

- Was advancing much easier than you expected?
      ▲ I thought I was really lucky.

- What are your goals for this season's MSL?
      ▲ I think I have a high position in both individual leagues. I'm aiming to win both of them, and hope I can do well. (T/N wow big dreams)

- Can we see some good performance for you in SPL as well? (T/N lol burn)
      ▲ I have a lot of ambition in the individual leagues. And though my SPL results aren't so good right now, there's still many matches to go, so I'm not all that worried about my record right now.

- Last words?
      ▲ Thanks to all the fans who cheered for me, and especially to my little brother who came to watch me after finishing his finals!

Source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-11-13/22660.html

(Z)Action: I'm already used to being on KT.

[image loading]


- How do you feel after making your 3rd straight MSL?
      ▲ Though it's good to advance, I'm still not very happy since my results have been so poor recently.

- Do you also think your condition's had problems recently? (T/N wow where's the Asian courtesy? )
      ▲ Losing so much made me think a lot. I think I've managed to find the crux of the matter, so I was able to win today. I still lost my first match, though, but I feel like I've at least figured out what the problem is, so I'll be better next time.

- You didn't seem very angry after losing your first match.
      ▲ I've been like this for a while, because my own mistake made the opening very disadvantageous. It happened again today... it's a pity.

- You played (P)Tyson in the loser's match.
      ▲ Maybe it was because I lost the first match, but I felt like I waited for a long, long time to play. Recently I haven't been playing according to my preparation, but instead change my strategy right before playing, so I've been losing. This happened in the first game too, so in the loser's match I resolved to use my prepared build instead.

- Were you confident you'd get your revenge in the final match?
      ▲ When I was waiting, I was hoping for the opportunity to revenge kill, and I was sure I could beat him.

- Your recent results haven't been so great.
      ▲ Before, I thought that the individual and team leagues were both very important, but after joining KT, I'll definitely focus on Proleague. But since I've been losing game after game in SPL, I'm very ashamed. I'm still confident I can get my mojo back, though.

- Will your win today help your future play?
      ▲ I was very confident today, but I haven't fully recovered my full strength yet, so I'm not really sure.

- Goals for this season?
      ▲ At least the Ro8, so I can get a seed for the next season. My results haven't been very good lately, so making the Ro8 would satisfy me. I've been very confident in myself, but the play I've shown has been embarrassing.

- Have you completely adapted to your new environment yet?
      ▲ Yeah, we're all good friends already (laughs).

- Last words?
      ▲ Though I haven't been doing too well recently, I hope everyone will continue cheering for me. I'll definitely win more Proleague matches in the future!

Source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-11-13/22661.html
Writer
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 13 2010 20:59 GMT
#2
FINALLY action breaks his slump! let's hope he can carry it over to proleague now
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
November 13 2010 21:11 GMT
#3
On November 14 2010 05:59 Antoine wrote:
FINALLY action breaks his slump! let's hope he can carry it over to proleague now


Indeed... he seems to just keep talking about it though T_T
Writer
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
November 13 2010 21:49 GMT
#4
thanks for translating. seems like Shine's just attributing his wins to luck haha.
damn i was hoping Action would slump a bit longer so BByong can advance....
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
November 13 2010 21:50 GMT
#5
Action in a KT uniform still looks awesome
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
November 14 2010 01:22 GMT
#6
thanks for the interview translation
ace hwaiting!!
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
November 14 2010 01:32 GMT
#7
Whoa...Action in KT?

Man, I need to keep up T_T.

Thanks for the translation!
Hello
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 14 2010 01:56 GMT
#8
yay action :D
thanks for translation ]343[!
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 14 2010 05:30 GMT
#9
Hmm thanks roommate
Hope Action does better~
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1457
WardiTV693
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6344
Bisu 2396
Jaedong 1186
EffOrt 551
Horang2 413
actioN 400
Mini 338
ZerO 205
ggaemo 176
Larva 170
[ Show more ]
Mind 113
Pusan 89
Sea.KH 84
Yoon 81
Shinee 65
Sharp 63
Dewaltoss 57
Barracks 57
Bale 57
Snow 54
Hyun 48
hero 46
ToSsGirL 36
sorry 31
NotJumperer 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 18
Trap 13
Rock 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4002
qojqva2352
Dendi989
Counter-Strike
markeloff82
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko814
B2W.Neo576
Lowko361
crisheroes288
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee153
Hui .126
Liquid`VortiX108
QueenE80
XBOCT61
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV704
League of Legends
• Jankos1942
• Nemesis1712
• TFBlade492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 27m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.